Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3782426;
    Right. And if I'm not mistaken, Corrie is not shown AT ALL in the sneak peek when they are all playing football. Has anyone spotted her in those pictures? Except for the part when we see two girls taking off their heels to play, that is the only time. She hasn't been shown in a PI either. I'll keep my eye on her to be in the F3, but my gut says she still isn't the F1.
    You can see her walking outside to play, and taking off her shoes, but that's it.

And I don't think she's in the F2 at all, but I'd love to be proven wrong, she seems like a really sweet girl from everything I've gathered.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3782368;
    That was a poor choice of words, sorry. It made sense in my head but I guess it's not something everybody says LOL. My point was that at RCs they don't all dress as fancy as each other, and Ashleigh could be wearing some kind of plaid dress that looks a lot nicer than it does in the cap, and Jake could be wearing a suit, and they could both be at the same place at the same time. So she wouldn't have to 'match' him by wearing something super nice if he was wearing a suit.

I still don't think that quite made sense to anybody but me, so yall just disregard that statement

ON a different note, I looked back at all of the abcmedianet pics, and found something interesting. In all of the pics(unless I missed one), Jake is shown talking to every girl, whether it be during 1-1 time or small group chats (2-4 girls), except for Tenley. The only pic of her at the M&G is this one, and she's all the way at the end in the corner. We know that she got 1-1 time AND a kiss and possibly the FIR. Talk about hiding somebody...
    Is that Chaney practically sitting on his lap?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3782414;
    I'm trying to think of all the girls who stay past the first night who weren't shown in the sneak peeks and compare that to the girls who haven't been mentioned in any press yet either. Maybe we'll find another weird thing to analyze.

ETA
    I think the only girls who weren't really shown in the sneak peeks and haven't been talked about in the media are Corrie, Valishia, and Jessie (even though she caught the ball, she wasn't ever really shown). The only one I can see it possibly meaning anything for is Corrie. Jessie is cut at 9/6, and I don't know how long Valishia stays, but this adds another point to all the talk about Corrie possibly being in the F3/2.
    Has Kathryn been highlighted?

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3782448;
    Yeah with her ring, in the abc press releases, and other articles by writers who saw the first episode.

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3782448;
    I'm starting to wonder if she is really on this show or a figment of our imagination??

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3782450;
    I'm starting to wonder if she is really on this show or a figment of our imagination??

I won't believe she was really on the show until I see her on it tomorrow night.
    I think TPTB put her into some kind of witness protection program.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3782434;
    As much as you are joking this is not so far from the truth. Rumor had it during De's season, one of her 25 got "cold feet" prior to the M and G (meaning he did not want to respond positively to production suggestions) and he was replaced with someone else who ironically looked phyically similar.
    HMMMM.
    Maybe next season they will have clones, so if one bach or 'ette do not want to do as TPTB want, the clone can step in and behave.
    Bachelor 15--The Stepford Files.
    I know I really shouldn't be surprised-- it really is histerical!

I know we don't expext her to be around long, but I'm wondering if Stephanie is Stephanie Mueller who was a member of the 2004 Morris Community High School Illinois State Champion Pom Pom Dance Team and then went on to become the Assistant Pom Pom Dance Coach for the 2008-2009 season...hence the "Dance Teacher" profession? I haven't been able to find any pics yet.
    Last edited by Deege111; 01-03-2010 at 08:52 PM.

Chris just tweeted:
    "Now you can see how I'm celebrating Bachelor Eve tonight! Its on EW.com"

FORT Regular

I noticed that in jason's season, the only 1-1 dates were with F1, F2, F3, F4 , F5 except for Natalie. The first 2 1-1 dates were f1 and F3. The first 4 girls he kissed were F1, F2, F3, F4- Jill, Mel, Mol and Naomi all in the second episode. That just seems so obvious!