Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3782378;
    It seems like Jason was serious about finding someone......he just couldn't make up his mind which one. Not a Jason fan but I've got to give him that.

I am skeptical of Jake but hoping that he'll pleasantly surprise me.
    Oh, I wasn't making any comment on Jason. I'm saying that Chris is now saying how serious Jake is in finding someone and he's never seen anyone so serious and I could have sworn that Jason was just as serious, if not more, than Jake in the process.

eta

Some have even did the 'my future wife/husband is in that room'...not just Jake!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3782383;
    And possibly her first kiss since her husband, right?
    Right, she says it was her first kiss since her divorce.
    The writer says it was 'all very sweet' =)

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3782372;
    She got a kiss at the M&G?!?!?
    AAhhhh yes - I remember now.........
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3782387;
    Right, she says it was her first kiss since her divorce.
    The writer says it was 'all very sweet' =)
    I'm guessing that the girls that weren't mentioned at all in the articles (about the crazy/desperate/favorites bachelorettes)...they were not focused on much in that first episode. Isn't the F1 someone who isn't going to be spotlighted on in that first episode? Gia was not mentioned at all yet right? I wonder how much screentime she will get at the M&G.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3782403;
    I'm guessing that the girls that weren't mentioned at all in the articles (about the crazy/desperate/favorites bachelorettes)...they were not focused on much in that first episode. Isn't the F1 someone who isn't going to be spotlighted on in that first episode? Gia was not mentioned at all yet right? I wonder how much screentime she will get at the M&G.
    Well - we HAVE seen her a few times in the M&G previews - a PI about the football game - her mouthy remark (with a couple of other gals as well doing the same) - in several SC's - so she is not that hidden - even tho some won't show up on the show - we know that LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Yup. It doesn't seem like there's much spolighted on Gia in the 1st episode.

I'm trying to think of all the girls who stay past the first night who weren't shown in the sneak peeks and compare that to the girls who haven't been mentioned in any press yet either. Maybe we'll find another weird thing to analyze.

ETA
    I think the only girls who weren't really shown in the sneak peeks and haven't been talked about in the media are Corrie, Valishia, and Jessie (even though she caught the ball, she wasn't ever really shown). The only one I can see it possibly meaning anything for is Corrie. Jessie is cut at 9/6, and I don't know how long Valishia stays, but this adds another point to all the talk about Corrie possibly being in the F3/2.
    Last edited by CashFoSho; 01-03-2010 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3782411;
    Well - we HAVE seen her a few times in the M&G previews - a PI about the football game - her mouthy remark (with a couple of other gals as well doing the same) - in several SC's - so she is not that hidden - even tho some won't show up on the show - we know that LOL
    That is true, but I think what they show on the first episode will be even more revealing as to what edit she will be getting. They may not show anything of her that they've shown on the previews/commercials. Tommorow night is going to be fun!

I think from the season previews alone, we will be able to pinpoint the F3. I remember that they show all of the drama at the beginning of the long season preview...then they bring out the 'sweet' music at the end and most times whichever girls are in that part of the preview are in the F3. Not always, but more times than not.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3782414;
    I'm trying to think of all the girls who stay past the first night who weren't shown in the sneak peeks and compare that to the girls who haven't been mentioned in any press yet either. Maybe we'll find another weird thing to analyze.

ETA
    I think the only girls who weren't really shown in the sneak peeks and haven't been talked about in the media are Corrie, Valishia, and Jessie (even though she caught the ball, she wasn't ever really shown). The only one I can see it possibly meaning anything for is Corrie. Jessie is cut at 9/6, and I don't know how long Valishia stays, but this adds another point to all the talk about Corrie possibly being in the F3/2.
    Right. And if I'm not mistaken, Corrie is not shown AT ALL in the sneak peek when they are all playing football. Has anyone spotted her in those pictures? Except for the part when we see two girls taking off their heels to play, that is the only time. She hasn't been shown in a PI either. I'll keep my eye on her to be in the F3, but my gut says she still isn't the F1.

Quote Originally Posted by valley54;3782416;
    This is my first post for this season but I've definitely been lurking. After seeing this pic, I think if you straighten out Tenleys hair I think she could be the hot tub girl. It's going to be a long day at work tomorrow, I can't wait.
    Here's a couple caps to compare