Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3782329;
    If it's the RC, it's the 9/6 cut. Why would he walk her out? Usually the girls would just walk out on their own until he starts cutting them 1 at a time. So it would probably be before the RC, if it is a RC spot.

Also, if she's that upset at the RC, could we assume she's being cut? That would make for 2 girls we know leave at 9/6 (Ashleigh and Jessie), and possibly 3 girls if we think Ella is cut then, too. That would make our F6 a little more clear...
    He could have needed some time to himself, either just after letting someone go, or before he needs to make a decision.

Ashleigh could be talking to the cameraman like they do when they leave?

I still am not convinced she's at Montalvo.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3782315;
    The Ashleigh crying SC is definitely at the Villa Montalvo - so gotta strongly consider that it is an RC - and the SC of Jake ''contemplating'' - goes with it - may be that introspection kinda thing - like Jason - or could be the reaction after letting her go
    IA, I think it is just that. A rose ceremony where Ashleigh is upset either because she has been cut, or she's upset about not getting 1on1 time at the cocktail party. It could be a # of reasons. Then the screencap of Jake could be before the rose ceremony....he is having a hard time because he does not know who to cut at that point so he needs some time alone. Simple as that.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3782331;
    It's Ep4.
    And I bet Ashleigh's outfit is a little more fabulous than it looks from the shoulders up. I've seen a ton of pics of this girl, and she dresses really well. And if it is a RC place, then that would explain why she doesn't exactly 'match' Jake.

Mr Write said that he thought filming was Oct 27. He could be a day off, and it could've been Oct 28, a RC date...
    Please explain the context of match Jake here. I'm not following! Thanks.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3782341;
    Chris is quoted as saying about Jake that:

So he is admitting that all of the other bachelors were not serious and only came on here for the adventure! I just had to laugh at that.
    CH is so full of BS, I have to laugh too.

If you took all of CH's statements over all the seasons and plotted them on a chart, drawing lines between those that agree with each other, and circles around those that directly contradict each other, you would end up with something that looks like a ball of yarn after the cat played with it all day.

IMO, he's just comic relief.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3782353;
    Please explain the context of match Jake here. I'm not following! Thanks.
    That was a poor choice of words, sorry. It made sense in my head but I guess it's not something everybody says LOL. My point was that at RCs they don't all dress as fancy as each other, and Ashleigh could be wearing some kind of plaid dress that looks a lot nicer than it does in the cap, and Jake could be wearing a suit, and they could both be at the same place at the same time. So she wouldn't have to 'match' him by wearing something super nice if he was wearing a suit.

I still don't think that quite made sense to anybody but me, so yall just disregard that statement

ON a different note, I looked back at all of the abcmedianet pics, and found something interesting. In all of the pics(unless I missed one), Jake is shown talking to every girl, whether it be during 1-1 time or small group chats (2-4 girls), except for Tenley. The only pic of her at the M&G is this one, and she's all the way at the end in the corner. We know that she got 1-1 time AND a kiss and possibly the FIR. Talk about hiding somebody...

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3782368;
    That was a poor choice of words, sorry. It made sense in my head but I guess it's not something everybody says LOL. My point was that at RCs they don't all dress as fancy as each other, and Ashleigh could be wearing some kind of plaid dress that looks a lot nicer than it does in the cap, and Jake could be wearing a suit, and they could both be at the same place at the same time. So she wouldn't have to 'match' him by wearing something super nice if he was wearing a suit.

I still don't think that quite made sense to anybody but me, so yall just disregard that statement

ON a different note, I looked back at all of the abcmedianet pics, and found something interesting. In all of the pics(unless I missed one), Jake is shown talking to every girl, whether it be during 1-1 time or small group chats (2-4 girls), except for Tenley. The only pic of her at the M&G is this one, and she's all the way at the end in the corner. We know that she got 1-1 time AND a kiss and possibly the FIR. Talk about hiding somebody...
    [mod edit]
    She got a kiss at the M&G?!?!?
    Last edited by Critical; 01-04-2010 at 02:51 AM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3782368;

[mod edit]
    But, the FIR is the kiss of death and she isn't hidden at all in the first episode in order for the EW writer to notice.
    Last edited by Critical; 01-04-2010 at 02:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3782372;
    She got a kiss at the M&G?!?!?
    Remember that article that said she kissed him, then cried because she was so nervous about it? I think it was the one that did the 'crazy/desperate/favorite bachelorettes'.

(OH so add her to the list of people who cried this season, we're up to 5 girls)

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3782374;
    But, the FIR is the kiss of death and she isn't hidden at all in the first episode in order for the EW writer to notice.
    True that.
    I just thought it was interesting that she was the ONLY girl not shown.

ETA
    here's the article that says Tenley kisses him at the M&G
    'The Bachelor' preview: The Favorite Bachelorettes - From Inside the Box - Zap2it

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3782376;
    Remember that article that said she kissed him, then cried because she was so nervous about it? I think it was the one that did the 'crazy/desperate/favorite bachelorettes'.

(OH so add her to the list of people who cried this season, we're up to 5 girls)
    And possibly her first kiss since her husband, right?