Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

  1. #5941
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3782306;
    megham Carlson said after seeing first night: " Jake says 'I'm going to walk out with a fiance. I can just feel it.' that sort of absolute (some might say, naive?) certainly is just ripe for high running emotions from the very beginnings. Which is exactly what we get." Can anyone say " The most people crying in bachelor history?"
    LOL well we've seen Jake, Ashleigh, and Ali do it, and Vienna does it TWICE already. We hear that Michelle cries the first night, too. I'll bet there's a ton more, too.

    At the end of the season, it might be easier to make a list of girls who DIDN'T cry

  2. #5942
    Fabulous rizzo0904's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    pregnant with #2
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,381

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3782302;
    It is mentioned someplace here that Jake not working. He took a leave of absence; so lots of time to be with someone.
    According to the pilot boards, he is back to work.

  3. #5943
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3782299;
    Something to remember: this is The Bachelor. They love helicopters. And Jake is a pilot, so I suspect we might see him fly a plane more than just on the first 1-1 date with Ali. They don't HAVE to drive everywhere. It would make sense to me it they use a helicopter or small plane to get to some of those places that seem kinda far outa the way, like the Montalvo Arts Center and the Castillo di Amorosa.


    And another question I have. Did we ever decide if the cap of Ashleigh crying was really at the Montalvo? If it is, I think this place would more likely be a RC location as opposed to a date location. I said it before, I don't think Ashleigh would be on 2 dates in the same week. So why else would she be there? The cap we have of Jake in the courtyard seems more like he's contemplating something rather than crying over letting somebody go. Kinda like Jason looking out over the water after talking to CH at his 'house' before the 5/4 RC. Anybody know what I'm talking about?
    The Ashleigh crying SC is definitely at the Villa Montalvo - so gotta strongly consider that it is an RC - and the SC of Jake ''contemplating'' - goes with it - may be that introspection kinda thing - like Jason - or could be the reaction after letting her go
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  4. #5944
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by rizzo0904;3782314;
    According to the pilot boards, he is back to work.
    Have heard the same

    RIZZO - in the header at the top of the page - is THAT a plane that Jake flies?!?!?
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  5. #5945
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by seniorgal;3782305;
    There has to be a rose ceremony somewhere to make a cut before SF. Montalvo is an art center, has music venues, etc, and hiking trails. As a date place it seems awkward to me, unless there was a performance and we would hear that I'd think. I offers privacy mainly if there is a reason for it.

    I appreciate everyone's hard work and hope this turns out better than expected.
    I questioned this back when Mr Write came to our rescue and uncovered the location of Jake in the courtyard. What exactly are they going to do there was my question? I searched for performances, and thought perhaps they will have a dinner, music?

    I know they have performances, and weddings, and so forth, but what would you do there if you're not attending a music venue or a wedding? Jake is in a suit, it has to be a RC? Ashleigh in the plaid and Miss Maryland earings, just doesn't make any sense to me.

    What epi is that anyway? I'll have to check our schedule!

    ETA epi 4

  6. #5946
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3782315;
    The Ashleigh crying SC is definitely at the Villa Montalvo - so gotta strongly consider that it is an RC - and the SC of Jake ''contemplating'' - goes with it - may be that introspection kinda thing - like Jason - or could be the reaction after letting her go
    If it's the RC, it's the 9/6 cut. Why would he walk her out? Usually the girls would just walk out on their own until he starts cutting them 1 at a time. So it would probably be before the RC, if it is a RC spot.

    Also, if she's that upset at the RC, could we assume she's being cut? That would make for 2 girls we know leave at 9/6 (Ashleigh and Jessie), and possibly 3 girls if we think Ella is cut then, too. That would make our F6 a little more clear...

  7. #5947
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3782329;
    If it's the RC, it's the 9/6 cut. Why would he walk her out? Usually the girls would just walk out on their own until he starts cutting them 1 at a time. So it would probably be before the RC, if it is a RC spot.

    Also, if she's that upset at the RC, could we assume she's being cut? That would make for 2 girls we know leave at 9/6 (Ashleigh and Jessie), and possibly 3 girls if we think Ella is cut then, too. That would make our F6 a little more clear...
    He is not seen walking Ashleigh out - they are seen seperately in those SC's
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  8. #5948
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3782328;
    I questioned this back when Mr Write came to our rescue and uncovered the location of Jake in the courtyard. What exactly are they going to do there was my question? I searched for performances, and thought perhaps they will have a dinner, music?

    I know they have performances, and weddings, and so forth, but what would you do there if you're not attending a music venue or a wedding? Jake is in a suit, it has to be a RC? Ashleigh in the plaid and Miss Maryland earings, just doesn't make any sense to me.

    What epi is that anyway? I'll have to check our schedule!
    It's Ep4.
    And I bet Ashleigh's outfit is a little more fabulous than it looks from the shoulders up. I've seen a ton of pics of this girl, and she dresses really well. And if it is a RC place, then that would explain why she doesn't exactly 'match' Jake.

    Mr Write said that he thought filming was Oct 27. He could be a day off, and it could've been Oct 28, a RC date...

  9. #5949
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3782328;
    I questioned this back when Mr Write came to our rescue and uncovered the location of Jake in the courtyard. What exactly are they going to do there was my question? I searched for performances, and thought perhaps they will have a dinner, music?

    I know they have performances, and weddings, and so forth, but what would you do there if you're not attending a music venue or a wedding? Jake is in a suit, it has to be a RC? Ashleigh in the plaid and Miss Maryland earings, just doesn't make any sense to me.

    What epi is that anyway? I'll have to check our schedule!

    ETA epi 4
    Epi 4
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  10. #5950
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3782331;
    It's Ep4.
    And I bet Ashleigh's outfit is a little more fabulous than it looks from the shoulders up. I've seen a ton of pics of this girl, and she dresses really well. And if it is a RC place, then that would explain why she doesn't exactly 'match' Jake.

    Mr Write said that he thought filming was Oct 27. He could be a day off, and it could've been Oct 28, a RC date...
    ''Match'' Jake?!?
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.