Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3782212;

The bungee jump is in epi3 StarShine_16!
    Thaks sanlee.That's what I thought,but I really wasn't sure.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3782194;
    Hopefully tomorrow night we will have SC's from the bungee jump. It is an important date. With the new editors we have had this kind of date in each seasn I think. It's not always been the F1 but that person finishes very high always in the F3. Except the zip lining date with Mike Stag in Jillians season. That was purely for the viewers enjoyment.
    This whole "new editor" thing is a red herring, with no factual basis. The leadership has been remarkably stable, not transient, and the editors in any event have nothing to do with setting up who goes on what activity when.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3781201;
    Back a page it was mentioned: why would jake spend new years with chris if he picked someone? It makes you wonder. If I had to place a bet I would say no love match, but that is just me.
    I think Chris just stopped by because he is visiting relatives in the neighborhood. I suspect that Jake wouldn't be able to invite any chosen one to his house anyway because someone might see her arrive or depart. Jake may have returned to work and then gets to see his chosen one...if there is a chosen one...on some of the days he doesn't work. With so many sleuthers out there, Jake has to be very, very careful!

Quote Originally Posted by moondust222;3782283;
    I think Chris just stopped by because he is visiting relatives in the neighborhood. I suspect that Jake wouldn't be able to invite any chosen one to his house anyway because someone might see her arrive or depart. Jake may have returned to work and then gets to see his chosen one...if there is a chosen one...on some of the days he doesn't work. With so many sleuthers out there, Jake has to be very, very careful!
    This makes the most sense to me!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3782146;
    Well, when you look at it that way, they could very well travel the 60-70 miles from the Big Sur campground to Saratoga and back. That would also account for the flannel shirt over the gown. The date was dress up, but she would need the shirt to stay warm when returning to the campground - just pulled it out early because she was chilled...or maybe she is crying because she has to ride in a SUV on the twisty, turny roads back down to Big Sur. Maybe she just doesn't want to do it and that is why Jake looks so glum...or she has been dismissed and Jake is sad about it....okay - I'll stop writing a scenario.
    Something to remember: this is The Bachelor. They love helicopters. And Jake is a pilot, so I suspect we might see him fly a plane more than just on the first 1-1 date with Ali. They don't HAVE to drive everywhere. It would make sense to me it they use a helicopter or small plane to get to some of those places that seem kinda far outa the way, like the Montalvo Arts Center and the Castillo di Amorosa.

And another question I have. Did we ever decide if the cap of Ashleigh crying was really at the Montalvo? If it is, I think this place would more likely be a RC location as opposed to a date location. I said it before, I don't think Ashleigh would be on 2 dates in the same week. So why else would she be there? The cap we have of Jake in the courtyard seems more like he's contemplating something rather than crying over letting somebody go. Kinda like Jason looking out over the water after talking to CH at his 'house' before the 5/4 RC. Anybody know what I'm talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3782299;
    Something to remember: this is The Bachelor. They love helicopters. And Jake is a pilot, so I suspect we might see him fly a plane more than just on the first 1-1 date with Ali. They don't HAVE to drive everywhere. It would make sense to me it they use a helicopter or small plane to get to some of those places that seem kinda far outa the way, like the Montalvo Arts Center and the Castillo di Amorosa.

And another question I have. Did we ever decide if the cap of Ashleigh crying was really at the Montalvo? If it is, I think this place would more likely be a RC location as opposed to a date location. I said it before, I don't think Ashleigh would be on 2 dates in the same week. So why else would she be there? The cap we have of Jake in the courtyard seems more like he's contemplating something rather than crying over letting somebody go. Kinda like Jason looking out over the water after talking to CH at his 'house' before the 5/4 RC. Anybody know what I'm talking about?
    Oh yeah, the introspective shot. It very well could be, just like the SCs we've picked apart because someone was crying, but we either didn't see it during the show, or they were wiping sweat.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by moondust222;3782283;
    It is mentioned someplace here that Jake not working. He took a leave of absence; so lots of time to be with someone.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3782266;
    This show, however, does NOT look for "mostly average people. In fact they look for very few.
    According to what appeared to be a most "normal girl" from Jason's season, she was told at the last minute as she was waiting to embark in the limo for the M and G, that she had been cut and would be going home and not be on the show.
    From her blog, she said that intense question/answer sessions with production continue up to the last minute and that they must not have liked how she answered questions. She was told when she asked why she was being let go--that the show had enough "normal" girls already--as if there was a quota!
    Remember this show thrives on drama and hyperbole. Normal does not cut it.
    So I wonder how many times they have someone refusing to get in the limo and needing to rely on one of their extras!

FORT Regular

There has to be a rose ceremony somewhere to make a cut before SF. Montalvo is an art center, has music venues, etc, and hiking trails. As a date place it seems awkward to me, unless there was a performance and we would hear that I'd think. I offers privacy mainly if there is a reason for it.

I appreciate everyone's hard work and hope this turns out better than expected.

megham Carlson said after seeing first night: " Jake says 'I'm going to walk out with a fiance. I can just feel it.' that sort of absolute (some might say, naive?) certainly is just ripe for high running emotions from the very beginnings. Which is exactly what we get." Can anyone say " The most people crying in bachelor history?"