Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

So i answer my own thoughts. Which girl will get him going and be able to keep up the chase? Maybe the one out of his league (Gia) presents the biggest challenge in his mind; so chasing her will give him the biggest high. Only when he sits down and lets his thoughts catch up with the high will all the doubts come in?

I think a big clue to the one able to keep up with him might be the bridge to nowhere bungie jump. Do we know who it is?

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3782179;
    As I recall, he said that because he came on like gang busters with Jillian, he was going to hold back a little and be more cautious. He said that he worked with life coaches so that he could discern personality types quickly. He also said that he learned what questions to ask so that he could "really get to know" the girl and not just be superficial. It at least sounds like Jake went into it trying to be real and to honestly meet someone.
    On one hand this sounds good but for some reason it gives me the willies. Trying too had again!! You are who you are Jake. Since i have been involved with test pilots i see jake treating this like a mission. He must feel this is his best chance at love and fame and he is going to be well prepared for the mission to be a success. failure is not a good option.
    Last edited by noche1; 01-03-2010 at 03:03 PM. Reason: my bad typing spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3782188;
    I think a big clue to the one able to keep up with him might be the bridge to nowhere bungie jump. Do we know who it is?
    I don't think we have a clue yet.And I agree with you.The adrenaline date seems to give clues as to who will be F1.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3782190;
    On one had this sounds good but for some reason it gives me the willies. Trying too had again!! You are who you are Jake. Since i have been involved with test pilots i see jake treating this like a mission. He must feel this is his best chance at love and fame and he is going to be well prepared for the mission to be a success. failure is not a good option.

I understand what you're saying and think I might agree with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3782191;
    I don't think we have a clue yet.And I agree with you.The adrenaline date seems to give clues as to who will be F1.
    Hopefully tomorrow night we will have SC's from the bungee jump. It is an important date. With the new editors we have had this kind of date in each seasn I think. It's not always been the F1 but that person finishes very high always in the F3. Except the zip lining date with Mike Stag in Jillians season. That was purely for the viewers enjoyment.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3782191;
    Only thing about that is that adrenaline will wear off - seeing as this date is fairly early on LOL Adrenaline dates don't usually occur until the F3 time - so this is a bit different for sure.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3782088;
    Jake seems like a guy who is very appearance-conscious about his own looks, always being sure that he is presenting himself in the best possible light physically. I am not sure he would allow the women that same attitude. I mean, maybe he does want to see their natural looks; but it doesn't exactly seem fair. Not that anything about this show is fair.
    But he wore jeans and boots to at least one rose ceremony with Jillian. He seems pretty down to earth and would accept them as they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3782207;
    That's true - LOL
    CG,when is the bungee date going to happen?
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;3782203;
    But he wore jeans and boots to at least one rose ceremony with Jillian. He seems pretty down to earth and would accept them as they are.
    IA!

The bungee jump is in epi3 StarShine_16!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."