Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

However the scandal unfolds, it will be comforting for the audience to see Chris use his stern father expression during the Rose Ceremony.

Yes, I realize the Montalvo date is wedged into the road trip, but logistically for the overnight lodging, etc. it must have been a nightmare. Saratoga is between San Jose and Santa Cruz but closer to San Jose. Will they find rooms in a motel/hotel for one night in either of those cities, or will they continue the extra fifty miles to San Francisco and their reservations there? Yes, it is a drive back down those fifty miles and it looks like backtracking, but they are traveling 30-50 miles north to Napa for the 2:1 date.

I also realize the date timer works for it to be part of the F9/F6 series of dates...best I wait for it to play out.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by jonsmom98;3781992;
    I have been reading post after post....the line crossing...could it be that someone starts the rumor of an affair, hoping that her rival doesn't get a rose? And that the crossing the line, is due to the blatant lie? With Jake being religious...that is a possibility, right?
    This is something that I've thought about as well, jonsmom98 . How can someone "canoodle" (sanlee I love that!) in such a short period of time? Call me old fashion I guess but how long would she have known the person, a week? a few days?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3781862;
    I have a question: How do we know that the camping trip (burning of the rose) is in episode 4?
    The locales are matched to month/day for the most part, and the rest is geographic deduction.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3782029;
    Call me old fashion I guess but how long would she have known the person, a week? a few days?
    Is it possible that it was someone they met during casting? I mean, as I understand it, they go through more than 1 interview. So maybe it was someone they flirted with during that process and then once they were in the house and around each other more...

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3782021;
    However the scandal unfolds, it will be comforting for the audience to see Chris use his stern father expression during the Rose Ceremony.

Yes, I realize the Montalvo date is wedged into the road trip, but logistically for the overnight lodging, etc. it must have been a nightmare. Saratoga is between San Jose and Santa Cruz but closer to San Jose. Will they find rooms in a motel/hotel for one night in either of those cities, or will they continue the extra fifty miles to San Francisco and their reservations there? Yes, it is a drive back down those fifty miles and it looks like backtracking, but they are traveling 30-50 miles north to Napa for the 2:1 date.

I also realize the date timer works for it to be part of the F9/F6 series of dates...best I wait for it to play out.
    Well - there IS a Fairmont in San Jose They have to stay someplace for each night on the road - strong feeling that VIlla Montalvo is prior to arrival in San Fran

There are 3 dates to be had already - once they hit San Fran - WIndery in Napa - Coit Tower in San Fran - Beach Chalet - so - no - they don't backtrack to Saratoga for a date......

It is actualy closer to 65-70 miles fron San Fran to the winery in Napa - on northern end of valley
    Last edited by Capegal; 01-03-2010 at 10:19 AM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Has anyone wondered if Jake has done a 'Charlie'?

Ie we have Jake in St Lucia with no rose podium, maybe he asks the gals to continue in the real world then picks someone live/In March, Jake may being cautious as he hasnt picked anyone just yet....was pondering it today.

Also, does anyone know where I can watch the Bach on internet live stream? I'm from the UK so no abc for me...thanks
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetBex;3782065;
    Has anyone wondered if Jake has done a 'Charlie'?

Ie we have Jake in St Lucia with no rose podium, maybe he asks the gals to continue in the real world then picks someone live/In March, Jake may being cautious as he hasnt picked anyone just yet....was pondering it today.
    I Hope so. I think this is the smartest decision as I don't see how you could propose to some one after a few weeks let alone propose to someone when you are still dating (or were up to 5 minutes before) someone else. I think taking this time to really figure it out means he is taking it seriously.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3782034;
    Well - there IS a Fairmont in San Jose They have to stay someplace for each night on the road - strong feeling that VIlla Montalvo is prior to arrival in San Fran

There are 3 dates to be had already - once they hit San Fran - WIndery in Napa - Coit Tower in San Fran - Beach Chalet - so - no - they don't backtrack to Saratoga for a date......

It is actualy closer to 65-70 miles fron San Fran to the winery in Napa - on northern end of valley
    ITA, Capegal. Depending on the starting point in SF, the time of day, and the day of the week, it would be a 1.5 to 2 hour drive. Just getting through St. Helena can take quite awhile.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3781947;
    She was also approached to do the Real World.
    Guess a lot of people think she'll be good for TV.
    How did she "get approached for the show?" Does any one know? Is it like they saw her out in Sf and asked her to audition? Because how would that happen? What site was that on?

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3782088;
    Jake seems like a guy who is very appearance-conscious about his own looks, always being sure that he is presenting himself in the best possible light physically. I am not sure he would allow the women that same attitude. I mean, maybe he does want to see their natural looks; but it doesn't exactly seem fair. Not that anything about this show is fair.
    O - I have no doubt that Jake is appearance conscous - tho we did see video's of him doing carpentry work at his home and fishing - which don't require cocktail attire - I am just saying that maybe it would be fun to see these gals - 1st off - in what they perceive the bach wants to see that matches who they are - and/or in more normal wear. I loved it when we saw less of the fashionista then regular stuff
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON