Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

One more thing...if you miss the premiere on Monday night....there will be another showing Sat, Jan 9th at 8:00 PM.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3781938;
    I posted that it was Ali.....
    Speaking of Ali, maybe this has been mentioned before and not that it makes a difference, but I read on another site by someone who claims to know her that Ali didn't apply for the show, the show approached her.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3781942;
    Speaking of Ali, maybe this has been mentioned before and not that it makes a difference, but I read on another site by someone who claims to know her that Ali didn't apply for the show, the show approached her.
    She was also approached to do the Real World.
    Guess a lot of people think she'll be good for TV.

Sorry if this has been posted and I missed it, but I just looked at my tv guide and the description for Ep2 says:

"The 15 remaining women move into the Bachelor mansion, and they find out who will be going on group dates and who will get a one-on-one date; the claws come out during a fashion shoot; one woman is flown to a private dinner; a line is crossed."

So there's some drama on that InStyle date? Wonder what happens...
    My money says its between Rozlyn and Gia

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3781964;
    Sorry if this has been posted and I missed it, but I just looked at my tv guide and the description for Ep2 says:

"The 15 remaining women move into the Bachelor mansion, and they find out who will be going on group dates and who will get a one-on-one date; the claws come out during a fashion shoot; one woman is flown to a private dinner; a line is crossed."

So there's some drama on that InStyle date? Wonder what happens...
    My money says its between Rozlyn and Gia
    This also confirms that the line-crossing occurs soon at the 15/12 RC correct?

Well we know that Rozlyn is supposed to stir up trouble, so no doubt she is involved somehow when the claws come out! lol
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3781967;
    This also confirms that the line-crossing occurs soon at the 15/12 RC correct?

Well we know that Rozlyn is supposed to stir up trouble, so no doubt she is involved somehow when the claws come out! lol
    It does seem to confirm that it happens in Ep2. So I would assume that the girl who crosses the line goes home at the RC. So it would be either Valishia, Christina, Rozlyn, or the mystery 15th girl. Those are the only ones we don't have evidence of staying through to F12.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3781968;
    It does seem to confirm that it happens in Ep2. So I would assume that the girl who crosses the line goes home at the RC. So it would be either Valishia, Christina, Rozlyn, or the mystery 15th girl. Those are the only ones we don't have evidence of staying through to F12.
    What about that voiceover of Valisha talking about how she was married and has kids but no one knows? Something to that effect and she seemed to be whispering it like it is a big secret. Maybe it will be her? No way to know for sure! IF it's Rozlyn and she leaves at the 15/12 RC, that will confirm that it is Corrie on the log for the 1-on-1 date.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3781969;
    What about that voiceover of Valisha talking about how she was married and has kids but no one knows? Something to that effect and she seemed to be whispering it like it is a big secret. Maybe it will be her? No way to know for sure! IF it's Rozlyn and she leaves at the 15/12 RC, that will confirm that it is Corrie on the log for the 1-on-1 date.
    If it's Rozlyn who is 'having this sexual affair', I just don't get it.(actually I don't get it regardless of who it is) But Rozlyn is only in the house for a couple days, gets to go on a date, and gets to KISS Jake. And she still can't keep herself from getting together with somebody else?? Seriously??

Could it be that there is more than one scandal? Maybe like a physical altercation between the ladies in Ep2, causing one of the ladies to be sent home, and then later in the season is the 'affair'? I just don't get why somebody would go on a show to 'find love' with Jake, only to give up a couple days in and hook up with a crew member If that truly is the case, I reserve the right to use the word "skanky" later on if/when it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3781972;
    If it's Rozlyn who is 'having this sexual affair', I just don't get it.(actually I don't get it regardless of who it is) But Rozlyn is only in the house for a couple days, gets to go on a date, and gets to KISS Jake. And she still can't keep herself from getting together with somebody else?? Seriously??

Could it be that there is more than one scandal? Maybe like a physical altercation between the ladies in Ep2, causing one of the ladies to be sent home, and then later in the season is the 'affair'? I just don't get why somebody would go on a show to 'find love' with Jake, only to give up a couple days in and hook up with a crew member If that truly is the case, I reserve the right to use the word "skanky" later on if/when it happens.
    Ashley would make sense I think. She's said that she and Jake didn't have anything in common, and that he wasn't her type; he's a homebody and she likes to go out. IF she makes it past the first night, maybe she is one who doesn't get a date in epi2 giving her time to canoodle with a crew member? Then she leaves at the 15/12 RC. I guess we will have to see, but maybe you are right and the affair is later on in the season?

Support our Troops

I have been reading post after post....the line crossing...could it be that someone starts the rumor of an affair, hoping that her rival doesn't get a rose? And that the crossing the line, is due to the blatant lie? With Jake being religious...that is a possibility, right?