Page 59 of 1269 FirstFirst ... 94950515253545556575859606162636465666768691091595591059 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3739465;
    I believe that info came from the Hotel itself very early,
    Yes, I'm as certain as I can be without having the original advertisement from the hotel (99.9% certain) that the hotel itself listed Oct 22nd as the date for filming of the premier at their hotel. Should have clipped a picture of that. But I haven't seen anything at all that would indicate any activity at the hotel on the 22nd. I did note earlier on that the 22nd was a Thursday as was the 15th which we know some filming did occur on that date. It occurred to me that perhaps there had been a mix-up in the advertised date of filming, but the evidence seems to point to the Shangri La activity on the 17th so that doesn't really hold either. I also agree the term 'premier' is a bit ambiguous. Hard to know what the hotel considers the 'premier'.

It's been a lot of fun reading the thread. You guys are doing a great job sleuthing. Keep up the good work.

I wonder if the 'Schwarz' girl that we're thinking was booted has added any new friends to her FB? Maybe other B'ettes that also have since departed the show? Thought just occurred to me. Maybe worth checking out.

ETA: Never mind - she doesn't allow non-friends to view her 'friends' list. Oh well...
    Last edited by C4Real; 10-30-2009 at 08:25 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3739394;
    I think it's the same place. The Ivy is about the same, the windows are the same, etc. Jake & Laura are just on the our left of the building. If this is Universal Citywalk, then the building next to Karl Strauss looks to be Jon Lovitz Comedy Club which had a private event on Oct. 22. Maybe a little stand-up ad libbing for a group date? Sounds awful to me.
    They have definitely done a stand up comedy date before... can't remember what season though. I remember there was one girl that was "too shy" to even say anything.

ETA Sorry-- just saw upthread it was Brad that had the comedy date and Kristi was the one that cried...
    Last edited by LibbyBell; 10-30-2009 at 08:58 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3739479;
    Hm. Confusedddd.
    Any chance they're using the Hotel instead of the Mansion? As in, having the girls stay together at the hotel instead of at the mansion? I know there's been activity going on at the mansion, but that could be for anything, right?
    I don't know, just an idea.
    Maybe it's Jake that is staying at themansion and the girls are at the hotel?

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3739818;
    Maybe it's Jake that is staying at themansion and the girls are at the hotel?
    I don't think so, because Chris H always says that the women get to stay at the mansion and be pampered in a way that the guys can't.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3739777;
    No worries Capegal! We are all cooking the same pot of stew!

I only have the memory because I did part of the research on that event when this thread got started. When you and Saffron were solving Laura Saltman/Jake interview location . . . I was off looking at hotel logos!

I am curious about how long they were at the Hotel Shangrila based on the facebook comments GuardianAngel posted. This is a perfect opportunity for the Hotel to showcase their newly renovated hotel design and certainly a great place for a group date atop the hotel in Santa Monica. They did announce the TB premier was being filmed there. The PR rep is connected to the show via Matt Grant, so they could have filmed several times at the Hotel.
    I drove by both the evenings of the 13th and 14th and nothing was happening at the hotel, but these were the nights that were sold out of standard rooms there. My guess is that the girls were put up there when they arrived and before those that made the cut on the 15th were moved into the mansion. Also, if we think that they might have returned to the hotel for a night of tv coverage for pr for the hotel, Santa Monica is premiering a new Cirque du Soleil show right now...maybe a group or 1 on 1 went to this show then back to the Shangra Lai (about 3 blocks) for hot tub time.

Hard to believe - HTD's start this coming week!!! - YIKES - time is flying
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3740362;
    Yeah. Weird, weird, weird!

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3740362;
    I know!!!

Everyone should be on the lookout for unusual filming in their area. No one ever gets a HTD in my area, but I'll keep my ears open.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3740578;
    I know!!!

Everyone should be on the lookout for unusual filming in their area. No one ever gets a HTD in my area, but I'll keep my ears open.
    Saffron, we had Graham Honey-Bunn in our area for his HTD with Deanna. Remember something happened outside on the bench and everything seemed to go sour after HTD? That was a disaster waiting to happen.

OK Tweet Police -- keep your eyes open for clues. Face book hints? Radio call-in's -- word of mouth leaks to the meda . . .? I guess the leads could come from anywhere but I hope they come here to post!
    Last edited by MiniDiva; 11-01-2009 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3740636;
    Saffron, we had Graham Honey-Bunn in our area for his HTD with Deanna. Remember something happened outside on the bench and everything seemed to go sour after HTD? That was a diaster waiting to happen.

OK Tweet Police -- keep your eyes open for clues. Face book hints? Radio call-in's -- word of mouth leaks to the meda . . .? I guess the leads could come from anywhere but I hope they come here to post!
    I can't believe I forgot Graham!! I don't know how I could have done that, but you're right.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow