Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3781877;
    It is the only episode that it can occur - episode 4 - between LA and San Fran - once in San Fran - the dates are all figured out and then on to HTD's
    Thanks I got it now!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3781885;
    Plus there was confirmation of a limousine service used in Big Sur. Once again, Mr. Write, I think you are on the correct camping trail. Jake's anger, the burning of the rose are connected to the outdoors...would they house them in tents or cabins and use one of the cabins only for interviews.

Along with thinking Tenley gets the sad farewell in LA with the F4/F3 cut, I also think the camp site is in Big Sur with possibly NO ONE getting cut...yet, another sad Jake shows up in the next episode at the Villa Montalvo (San Francisco portion of the dates as it is closer to SF than Big Sur) along with Ashleigh sobbing her eyes out.

All supposition and trying to connect the dots pre-show; but I appreciate those whose effort has landed some gems. (Looking at your, Mr. Write!)
    There is a comment somewhere - the gals are housed in tents - that they have to put up LOL........... the original press release about the trip from LA to San Fran says they are in pretty close quarters - should be interesting - roughing it LOL - Jake - from what I recall - is an outdorsy kinda guy

Not so sure that Villa Montalvo is the next eposide
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3781893;
    There is a comment somewhere - the gals are housed in tents - that they have to put up LOL........... the original press release about the trip from LA to San Fran says they are in pretty close quarters - should be interesting - roughing it LOL - Jake - from what I recall - is an outdorsy kinda guy

Not so sure that Villa Montalvo is the next eposide
    Ryvetted posted this a few weeks ago:

Chris said there's going to be a camping date where they will be putting up their own tents! haha!
    Ryvetted, do you remember where you found this from? lol!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3781898;

Remember that vid from tvgrapevine, the 17 min one with the interviews at the end with Jake, then CH, then Martin Hilton (I think it was him). It was from that vid that CH said the girls would have to set up their own tents.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3781898;

I believe it's from the extended video (where they show Jillian and Ed). There's an interview with Chris and an interview with one of the producers (where he says the girls knew it was Jake when they applied).

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3781903;
    I believe it's from the extended video (where they show Jillian and Ed). There's an interview with Chris and an interview with one of the producers (where he says the girls knew it was Jake when they applied).
    Thanks Ryv and Cash! I never watched the interview with Chris, so I missed it! I am going to go and view it now! =)

FORT Fogey

Well another season is coming and I can't wait.....I always look forward to joining in on the fun, here at the FORT. I have been reading but not jumping in yet.....but since there is nothing to sleuth I thought I would start some conversation and hopefully get some help from the real pros here.....I know not all photos go to abcmedia but for those pics there ....I looked at all of the 1:1 time shots with Jake to try to figure out who did he have his first 1:1 with......all the photos were created by the same photographer and each picture was dated 101509. Just thought it was interesting that the lowest pic number of the 1:1's is Ali's.......not all of the 1:1's are in the abcmedia pics, I wish they were.....I did look at all the 1:1 pics that were there and put them in order....most of the pics are from the same photographer so we could make our own slideshow....haha.....I must be really bored or not working like I should......

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3781931;
    Well another season is coming and I can't wait.....I always look forward to joining in on the fun, here at the FORT. I have been reading but not jumping in yet.....but since there is nothing to sleuth I thought I would start some conversation and hopefully get some help from the real pros here.....I know not all photos go to abcmedia but for those pics there ....I looked at all of the 1:1 time shots with Jake to try to figure out who did he have his first 1:1 with......all the photos were created by the same photographer and each picture was dated 101509. Just thought it was interesting that the lowest pic number of the 1:1's is Ali's.......not all of the 1:1's are in the abcmedia pics, I wish they were.....I did look at all the 1:1 pics that were there and put them in order....most of the pics are from the same photographer so we could make our own slideshow....haha.....I must be really bored or not working like I should......
    Who did he have his first 1:1 with, as far as what they posted anyway?

‘The Bachelor’ takes flight with fan favorite

"The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love” featuring pilot Jake Pavelka begins at 7 p.m. Monday on ABC.

Fans of this reality franchise, where the lovelorn search for The One, already know the ballroom-dancing Texan. Pavelka, 31, was on the most recent edition of "The Bachelorette” when Jillian Harris stunned the audience by not picking him. Harris and her fiance, Ed Swiderski, return on "The Bachelor” to advise Pavelka and make an announcement.

The 14th installment of "The Bachelor” features the usual — long-stemmed roses and 25 women yearning to become the bride. As expected, the women aren’t shy. Upon meeting Pavelka, one dons a revealing flight attendant’s uniform, and another grabs him to play touch football.

Host Chris Harrison keeps the cocktail party intros moving along, and one woman breaks down when she doesn’t get what she considers enough time with Pavelka.

The first night, 10 women will be eliminated from the contest. Those remaining will go on dates that include seeing Jon Lovitz at a comedy club, a concert by Chicago and having an amusement park to themselves. One woman will also be chosen to take the plunge with Pavelka — in a bungee jump off the Bridge to Nowhere in the San Gabriel Mountains.

During an interview with Zap2it, Pavelka talks about his feelings about love.

Q: Why does a handsome, educated man with a good job need to be fixed up?

A: What better way to date? It’s like when one of your friends says, ‘I know this girl, and I have been thinking about you.’ It’s the same principle.

Q: Why did you choose to make your romantic life public?

A: I didn’t look at it as making my romantic life public. I just looked at this as such a unique opportunity to find love.

Q: Is it better to be on "The Bachelor” or "The Bachelorette,” and why?

A: It’s better to be on "The Bachelor.” Probably the neatest thing that happened to me, or the neatest feeling, was how flattered I felt that all of these women knew who I was and came out to meet me.

Read more: NewsOK

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3781933;
    Who did he have his first 1:1 with, as far as what they posted anyway?
    I posted that it was Ali.....