Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

what episode is the camping trip - 3?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3781813;
    According to our schedule, I think is epe #4

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3781813;
    4 - I think

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3781791;
    I read ok e looonng ago that brad liked the blond girl (I know no name help) and her family did not like him and his job so he let her go. After that he just fulfilled his contract.
    I think I know the girl you mean. If that's the case I'm sorry he didn't find a match and it was probably best that he chose the option that he did.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3781816;
    According to our schedule, I think is epe #4
    I have a question: How do we know that the camping trip (burning of the rose) is in episode 4?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3781862;
    I have a question: How do we know that the camping trip (burning of the rose) is in episode 4?
    Episode 3 - 1n1 with Ella to Sea World - 1n1 bungee jumping/Bridge to No-where - group date to Comedy Club

Episode 5 - 2n1 to Winery/Napa - 1n1 to Coit Tower/cozy dinner for 2 - group date to Beach Chalet

Only episode it can be is Episode 4
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3781862;
    Sanlee-- I've been thinking about your question and going back and forth in the threads to see if I can come up with the answer. Of course I can't but, I would guess that we were just trying to fit it in and that was the place that it was more logical. However, it does sound like an awful lot to do within 1 episode: Drive up the coast/Pismo dune buggy/bonfire/Paso Robles dinner/Monterey/Carmel/Big Sur/Camping.
    So, you're right, it might not be Episode 4.
    On another note-- I just saw another commercial for TB. I think I saw Jake starting to toss the rose into the fire and on the edge of the firepit was the OTHER rose. So, maybe Jake does the PI and then goes back out to the fire. Instead of giving a rose and letting one go, he burns both of the roses? What are your thoughts?

I know this discussion was a ways back - about the Coit Tower dinner......... it takes place at the TOP of the tower - per the press release.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3781874;
    Sanlee-- I've been thinking about your question and going back and forth in the threads to see if I can come up with the answer. Of course I can't but, I would guess that we were just trying to fit it in and that was the place that it was more logical. However, it does sound like an awful lot to do within 1 episode: Drive up the coast/Pismo dune buggy/bonfire/Paso Robles dinner/Monterey/Carmel/Big Sur/Camping.
    So, you're right, it might not be Episode 4.
    On another note-- I just saw another commercial for TB. I think I saw Jake starting to toss the rose into the fire and on the edge of the firepit was the OTHER rose. So, maybe Jake does the PI and then goes back out to the fire. Instead of giving a rose and letting one go, he burns both of the roses? What are your thoughts?
    It is the only episode that it can occur - episode 4 - between LA and San Fran - once in San Fran - the dates are all figured out and then on to HTD's
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Plus there was confirmation of a limousine service used in Big Sur. Once again, Mr. Write, I think you are on the correct camping trail. Jake's anger, the burning of the rose are connected to the outdoors...would they house them in tents or cabins and use one of the cabins only for interviews.

Along with thinking Tenley gets the sad farewell in LA with the F4/F3 cut, I also think the camp site is in Big Sur with possibly NO ONE getting cut...yet, another sad Jake shows up in the next episode at the Villa Montalvo (San Francisco portion of the dates as it is closer to SF than Big Sur) along with Ashleigh sobbing her eyes out.

All supposition and trying to connect the dots pre-show; but I appreciate those whose effort has landed some gems. (Looking at your, Mr. Write!)
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)