Page 58 of 1269 FirstFirst ... 84849505152535455565758596061626364656667681081585581058 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

According to a tweet by Sara Robarts, the Public Relations rep at Hotel Shangrila, The Bachelor was being filmed at the Hotel on October 17th. The tweet was followed by multiple tweets by a production assistant on the show. Saffron and several of us have been following him. He posted a picture from the rooftop of the Hotel Shangrila the night of filming (Oct 17) - photos verified upthread. There was discussion upthread that they were either filming in 2 places because they were apparently shooting at the mansion that night also - the girls were either moving out of the hotel or there was a group date at the Hotel 2 days after the M&G on Oct 15. (See posts # 56, #60,#79 for photos and discussion). Sarah Robarts is Matt Grant's lady!

They were obviously filming at the Hotel the night of Oct 17 and I think we can add this to the schedule. How long they were at the hotel and whether they returned -- guess we still have to figure that out.

Here are the tweets:

Public Relations Rep:
    SaraRobarts: Next season's bachelor filming at hotel shangrila in santa monica today
    11:30 AM Oct 17th from TinyTwitter

Production Assistant Tweets:
    Pic I took from work yesterday: Pic I took from work yesterday: on Twitpic
    6:54 PM Oct 18th from Echofon

@dianazhou tv show the bachelor as a production assistant!!
    7:17 PM Oct 18th from web in reply to dianazhou

@volpinator that's awesome! where'd you get a job at?
    1:02 AM Oct 18th from TwitBin

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3739478;
    ATEM - remember back over the past several seasons - there has been a group date - usually AFTER an afternoon group date - at a hotel - usually on the roof with a pool - it could be something like that - don't rule it out yet
    Oh, yeah. That's true. I guess we really don't have much to prove that filming took place on the 22nd at the hotel though, right?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3739564;
    Oh, yeah. That's true. I guess we really don't have much to prove that filming took place on the 22nd at the hotel though, right?
    Barb RalphThe filming is Thursday October 22, be sure to attend....
    October 8 at 6:25pm · Report

This was on the Shangri La facebook page, I'm not sure who Barb Ralph is, she just commented on the F/book. I too thought the original information came from Shangri La F/Book when they announced the filming will be at their hotel.

But it just says this:
    Hotel Shangri-La Its official! The Bachelor Season Premiere will be at taped the Hotel!! Very exciting news. The first hotel used for a season opener.... Watch us in January 2010.October 8 at 6:07pm

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3739533;
    According to a tweet by Sara Robarts, the Public Relations rep at Hotel Shangrila, The Bachelor was being filmed at the Hotel on October 17th. The tweet was followed by multiple tweets by a production assistant on the show. Saffron and several of us have been following him. He posted a picture from the rooftop of the Hotel Shangrila the night of filming (Oct 17) - photos verified upthread. There was discussion upthread that they were either filming in 2 places because they were apparently shooting at the mansion that night also - the girls were either moving out of the hotel or there was a group date at the Hotel 2 days after the M&G on Oct 15. (See posts # 56, #60,#79 for photos and discussion). Sarah Robarts is Matt Grant's lady!

They were obviously filming at the Hotel the night of Oct 17 and I think we can add this to the schedule. How long they were at the hotel and whether they returned -- guess we still have to figure that out.

Here are the tweets:

Public Relations Rep:
    SaraRobarts: Next season's bachelor filming at hotel shangrila in santa monica today

Thanks MiniDiva.

I updated my schedule ... however, this is where I become get confused.

(1) Do we know for certain the Saturday date also involved an Airplane? There was the tweet from the air traffic controller ... "My voice may have made it's television debut today on the bachelor."

(2) Do we know for certain that the Sunday Date involved the Congo Room and dancing?

Sat, 10/17 ... Group Date ... Airplane-related? and Hotel Shangrila?
    Sun, 10/18 ... 1:1 Date ... Congo Room (dancing?)
    Mon, 10/19 ... Group Date ... Six Flags Magic Mountain Group Date

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3739643;
    Thanks MiniDiva.

I updated my schedule ... however, this is where I become get confused.

(1) Do we know for certain the Saturday date also involved an Airplane? There was the tweet from the air traffic controller ... "My voice may have made it's television debut today on the bachelor."

(2) Do we know for certain that the Sunday Date involved the Congo Room and dancing?

Sat, 10/17 ... Group Date ... Airplane-related? and Hotel Shangrila?
    Sun, 10/18 ... 1:1 Date ... Congo Room (dancing?)
    Mon, 10/19 ... Group Date ... Six Flags Magic Mountain Group Date
    Hi ryansmommy! I don't know anything about an airplane on Oct 17th. I speculate that they had some sort of group date at the hotel. From the description of the hotel, it would be a spectacular place for an evening event by the rooftop pool. It was a beautiful evening based on the tweet photo.

Someone else may be able to fill in gaps about Sunday, Oct 18th.

We know that there was a group date/event on Monday, Oct 19th at Six Flags due to articles about the fireworks/filming TB.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3739585;
    Barb RalphThe filming is Thursday October 22, be sure to attend....
    October 8 at 6:25pm · Report

This was on the Shangri La facebook page, I'm not sure who Barb Ralph is, she just commented on the F/book. I too thought the original information came from Shangri La F/Book when they announced the filming will be at their hotel.

But it just says this:
    Hotel Shangri-La Its official! The Bachelor Season Premiere will be at taped the Hotel!! Very exciting news. The first hotel used for a season opener.... Watch us in January 2010.October 8 at 6:07pm

GA, didn't someone come up with a time span of activities/bookings at the hotel which made it sound like they would be there more than one event?
    We never established where the M&G was filmed but know that there was filming on Oct 15th (provided by the guest blogger.)

This is great PR for the recently renovated Hotel Shangrila if they managed to get the season premier filmed there along with other dates/activities.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3739533;

Here are the tweets:

Public Relations Rep:

AAhhhh - my apologies MINI - you have a great memory for the details - a couple of which I had not seen - especially the 17th.......... gonna be interesting how these ladies were treated at the onset
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

what does apos mean on twitter??
    its the sign for an apostrophe
    oh you can use the symbol apostrophe ' on the keyboard. but oftentimes the code gets shown as ' . its not that anyone actually typed it that way.its supposed to be fixed soon. just replace apos with an apostrophe and it will all make sense
    2 weeks ago

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3739687;
    AAhhhh - my apologies MINI - you have a great memory for the details - a couple of which I had not seen - especially the 17th.......... gonna be interesting how these ladies were treated at the onset
    No worries Capegal! We are all cooking the same pot of stew!

I only have the memory because I did part of the research on that event when this thread got started. When you and Saffron were solving Laura Saltman/Jake interview location . . . I was off looking at hotel logos!

I am curious about how long they were at the Hotel Shangrila based on the facebook comments GuardianAngel posted. This is a perfect opportunity for the Hotel to showcase their newly renovated hotel design and certainly a great place for a group date atop the hotel in Santa Monica. They did announce the TB premier was being filmed there. The PR rep is connected to the show via Matt Grant, so they could have filmed several times at the Hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3739721;
    Add me with the wall bang, I thought "apos" stood for an "S". That makes it rather hard to sleuth and follow tweets when you can't decipher them! That said, we are so much far advance with Twitter now than we were early this year and it is offering lots of clues for us to pursue!