Page 57 of 1269 FirstFirst ... 74748495051525354555657585960616263646566671071575571057 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

I believe that info came from the Hotel itself very early,
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Here's the Facebook page where it was posted on Oct 8 by someone.

Hotel Shangri-La Its official! The Bachelor Season Premiere will be at taped the Hotel!! Very exciting news. The first hotel used for a season opener.... Watch us in January 2010. | Facebook

ETA: Sorry, it's getting late & I'm not very clear. I meant to say that I haven't seen anything concerning filming at Shangri-la on Oct 22, other than the initial info that came from Shangri-la. I checked Twitter to see if anyone saw anything at the hotel on the 22nd, but came up dry & I haven't seen another comment on Facebook after the comment on Oct 8th.

Also, they could have gone to the hotel after the comedy club for some "quality" time.
    Last edited by SaffronSunrise; 10-30-2009 at 12:40 AM.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3739467;
    Here's the Facebook page where it was posted on Oct 8 by someone.

Hotel Shangri-La Its official! The Bachelor Season Premiere will be at taped the Hotel!! Very exciting news. The first hotel used for a season opener.... Watch us in January 2010. | Facebook

ETA: Sorry, it's getting late & I'm not very clear. I meant to say that I haven't seen anything concerning filming at Shangri-la on Oct 22, other than the initial info that came from Shangri-la. I checked Twitter to see if anyone saw anything at the hotel on the 22nd, but came up dry & I haven't seen another comment on Facebook after the comment on Oct 8th.

Also, they could have gone to the hotel after the comedy club for some "quality" time.
    You are right. They could have went to the hotel afterwards and Jake give the rose to the 'winner'.

I'm so confused.
    I thought the M&G was filmed Oct 15? Wouldn't that be when the 'season premiere' filming at the hotel was? What would they be doing there on the 17th or 22nd? Unless other RCs were held there as well. I'm way lost..

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3739474;
    I'm so confused.
    I thought the M&G was filmed Oct 15? Wouldn't that be when the 'season premiere' filming at the hotel was? What would they be doing there on the 17th or 22nd? Unless other RCs were held there as well. I'm way lost..
    IF - IF they were there on the 22nd - it could be as easy as being an evening part of a group date - or special quality time for 1 of the gals - but I doubt very much that it was a RC

Filming on the 15th could have been IF the gals stayed there and that is where they filmed them getting ready to leave to meet the bach

There has been NO further verification of the bach actually being there at all LOL

''Season premiere'' is a strange phrase to me anyways
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3739474;
    I'm so confused.
    No real idea. Looks like we may have to cross off the idea of filming at that hotel on the 22nd?

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3735785;
    OK - I will start - and this is all subject to change!!! - General idea.........

10/15 - thur - M&G (into early fri 10/16) - cut 25/15

10/16 - fri - sleep for those staying (?move into mansion) - move out for those leaving
    10/17 - sat - gals move into the mansion and most likely first group date
    10/18 - sun - most likely 1n1
    10/19 - mon - group date - Magic Mountain - confirmed by tweet/employee/fire-works article/photo of fire-works

10/20 - tue - RC - cut 15/12

10/21 - wed - date
    10/22 - thu - date - ??Shangri-La Hotel in Santa Monica??
    10/23 - fri - date

10/24 - sat - RC - cut 12/9

10/25 - sun - date
    10/26 - mon - date ??2n1
    10/27 - tue - date

10/28 - wed - RC - cut 9/6

10/29 - thu - travel
    10/30 - fri - date
    10/31 - sat - date
    11/1 - sun - date
    11/2 - mon - travel
    11/3 - tue - RC - cut 6/4

HOME town dates start

Will update as things fall into place

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3739476;
    No real idea. Looks like we may have to cross off the idea of filming at that hotel on the 22nd?
    ATEM - remember back over the past several seasons - there has been a group date - usually AFTER an afternoon group date - at a hotel - usually on the roof with a pool - it could be something like that - don't rule it out yet
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Hm. Confusedddd.
    Any chance they're using the Hotel instead of the Mansion? As in, having the girls stay together at the hotel instead of at the mansion? I know there's been activity going on at the mansion, but that could be for anything, right?
    I don't know, just an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3739479;
    Hm. Confusedddd.
    Any chance they're using the Hotel instead of the Mansion? As in, having the girls stay together at the hotel instead of at the mansion? I know there's been activity going on at the mansion, but that could be for anything, right?
    I don't know, just an idea.
    Well - there was an interview with Jake - that was definitely held at the mansion - and enough activity has been noted there as well
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I think it would be really hard for them to keep track of all those girls in a hotel 24/7. At the mansion, they're all kinda corralled in one place, but can still swim, etc., while still in the compound.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow