Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3780677;
    ...................... (deleted part of your excellent post to just leave what I'm replying to).......

We can speculate what the motives are for being on the show, however, CH's comments about not judging the book by the cover, I'm thinking she isn't what most are painting that picture to be.

Of course I could be wrong, however I'm giving everyone the benefit of the doubt.
    I guess it could also mean that we will see a beautiful cover, but that's not what's inside. Who knows....time MAY tell.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Prissypants;3780685;
    Hey guys! Apparently I should've hopped on a month ago because I can't get all of these pages read. I was holding off because I swore I would never watch this show again after they obliterated my precious Reid...But I'm already getting sucked in.

So I've read about 20 pages and so far I've gotten the following (let me know if I've missed anything major):
    1. Gia may be a hobag.
    2. Jake is short.
    3. Chris Harrison has been pretty quiet and we've been short on ABC promos so we're inclined to believe the people involved in the show when they say Jake was short tempered and difficult to work with.
    4. Chicks should stop getting implants.
    5. Jake is SUPER SHORT.
    6. If Jillian and Ed announce a wedding date, she'd going back on her word.
    7. Jake won't be going to belgium/brussels (???) for waffles.
    8. A lot of Jake's girls are fame chasers.
    9. No really, JAKE IS SHORT, like, midget-style.

Have I missed anything?!

jk. I guess I'm gonna be a sucker and tune in on Monday.
    You forgot to add that Jake is a supoosed HORNDOG too.

FORT Fogey

Hey guys! Apparently I should've hopped on a month ago because I can't get all of these pages read. I was holding off because I swore I would never watch this show again after they obliterated my precious Reid...But I'm already getting sucked in.

So I've read about 20 pages and so far I've gotten the following (let me know if I've missed anything major):
    1. Gia may be a hobag.
    2. Jake is short.
    3. Chris Harrison has been pretty quiet and we've been short on ABC promos so we're inclined to believe the people involved in the show when they say Jake was short tempered and difficult to work with.
    5. Jake is SUPER SHORT.

Have I missed anything?!

Prissypants-- you're viewpoint made me realize how obsessive "we" can get with our analysis of minutae! You forgot to mention that "log girl" is probably Corrie but could be Rozlyn!

(PS- I was crushed too!)

I just listened to CH's interview on popwatch, the link is in his twitter. He says, paraphrasing, Jake is very spiritual, people will be surprised at Jake, he came into the show very serious about finding his wife, once all the ladies were in the house, Jake said to CH, my wife is in that room. He is not a lets get into the hot tub and party all night long type of guy.

Is it possible, considering how they appear to be tightening up the last few seasons with information, Jake has been told not to give any information regarding an engagement, a chosen one, or to show any emotion one way or the other?

(P.S Reid has been dating Miss USA for the last several months, no need to be crushed )

sdl

1. Gia may be a hobag.
    2. Jake is short.
    5. Jake is SUPER SHORT.

Have I missed anything?!

I am so jealous that I didn't write this post. It is very funny.
    I would agree with others that you left out:
    10. We really have no idea what is going to happen, but have created a super detailed and generally baseless story in which Gia is F1. Most likely paid off. It's a really cool story.
    11. Gia might fly over Flower Mound to get to a wet t-shirt contest in Cabo, but would never live there. Although her hair would blend nicely at the Denton County Livestock Show and Fiddler's Contest.
    12. Jake is a horny pilot, currently moping because he took a bath with the slu...Gia, but he probably double knotted his swim trunks as taught at church camp, so he may not have closed. With Gia.
    13. Ed got a half dozen excellent phone numbers at the Meet and Greet, and Jillian blew a .19 blood alcohol level.
    14. Chris Harrison said not to judge a book by it's cover, which means judge all books by their covers.
    Last edited by sdl; 12-31-2009 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3780689;
    Who knows, maybe they'll do things a little differently and give the F4 girl the 'fan favorite' edit and the F3 will get a different edit.

Or maybe they will show Gia in a light that will make us all forget her Maxim video and think she's an angel.
    I really think this will be the case. There is no other reason for CH to make his judge book cover comment.

They knew the FORT sleuthers would uncover all that information on Gia and he's putting that out the right now probably hoping it doesn't get out of control. I know he's a company man, yada yada, but he said it for a reason.

Does anyone know if Jake is qualified and or licensed to fly a helicopter? Is Ali's date in a plane or helicopter?

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3780727;
    Does anyone know if Jake is qualified and or licensed to fly a helicopter? Is Ali's date in a plane or helicopter?
    I don't know about Jake flyinig a helicopter, but his date with Ali is in a plane.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3780718;
    I just listened to CH's interview on popwatch, the link is in his twitter. He says, paraphrasing, Jake is very spiritual, people will be surprised at Jake, he came into the show very serious about finding his wife, once all the ladies were in the house, Jake said to CH, my wife is in that room. He is not a lets get into the hot tub and party all night long type of guy.

Is it possible, considering how they appear to be tightening up the last few seasons with information, Jake has been told not to give any information regarding an engagement, a chosen one, or to show any emotion one way or the other?

(P.S Reid has been dating Miss USA for the last several months, no need to be crushed )
    I was pretty objective last season except that I was determined to figure out (without any slips and inside info) who was F1, but I never for one moment doubted that Reid was going to pretty much have his choice of women and that he would be much better off than he was before!

I wish I could always believe Chris, but we found out that sometimes Chris is a company man. Therefore, the question becomes: When is he telling us the truth, and when is he telling us the producers' truth?

I am the first one to admit that at this point everything is speculation. I try to preface my statements with if Gia is F1.

Right now, except for the FB thing, I can see where both Ali and Tenley could be F3; I can see from the clips and screencaps where Ashleigh and Roslyn could both possibly fit the mold of F2. I can see where Gia could possibly be F1. Right now, I don't have any criteria at all to even try and fit anybody else into F1.

Is Gia F1? Who knows, but she...has..a..good..chance. Maybe something else will emerge with Monday's shows and previews.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3780730;
    I don't know about Jake flyinig a helicopter, but his date with Ali is in a plane.
    ok Thanks. I was reading over at People.com and it mentioned a helicopter date so I was just checking.