Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3780633;
    What are your thoughts on where Gia ends up sanlee?
    It's so hard to tell at this point since we don't have much to go on. My thought is that Gia definately makes it to the F3 because of the bathtub scene. (IF it is Gia lol) As far as whether she gets to the F2 or F1..I want to wait to see how she is edited first. That's all I have so far!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3780608;
    Now now SDL. Gia may not have fallen for Jake but she might have discovered she likes a Southern Boy. She just might be willing to spend some time in the Metroplex afterall we have the Cowboys, Mavs, Rangers and Stars.
    Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3780615;
    TxMav, I love you dearly, but I have to go with my gut on this one.
    The only reason she would stay in the Metroplex is if she was dating Tony Romo (after he clears out all the Jessica Simpson and Carrie Underwood photos).
    But it would be awfully nice if I was wrong.
    HILARIOUS TxMav10 and SDL!! I don't see her strolling around either! Although if she did, she might be able to bring big hair back to Texas! I can see her being somewhat like "Sue Ellen Ewing" on Dallas!!

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3780639;
    Jake and Gia is an odd match to me, too. I just don't see it...yet.

If it's Rozlyn on the log, then Kathryn makes it only to the F12. But if it's Corrie on the log, that changes everything, and Kathryn could go farther than that. Doesn't help much, I know, but that's all I know right now =)

It actually helps quite a bit...Thanks! With so little to go on I am more confused than I should be. I keep waiting for TPTB to throw everything old out the window and really change it all up this season. They know the sleuthers use certain things to figure out the F3 pretty early on. Boy Monday can not come soon enough. Can't wait to see the long preview.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3780585;
    Yeah, but you don't really think she's going to Denton, or Lantana, or Blossomtown ( or whatever the other flower name was), do you?
    He only had her for the show, if she is F1.
    I really don't see her leaving New York period, unless she got a huge job/money to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3780573;
    On the surface, I agree with you, but we as yet have no clue how Gia will be edited. The only mention of her in all the pre-show hype is CH's, "don't judge a book by its cover", by which are we to infer that the trashy Jackie Collins novel cover is in reality hiding a bible? As much as I find that hard to believe based on her career and romantic choices, it will be interesting to see how they try to present her to us: the misunderstood bad girl, the bad girl trying to change, or just the bad girl.
    Very well put! So far it seems that Gia's edit will be one of a vixen, but not a drama queen (Michelle) or trouble maker (Rozlyn).
    Last edited by atem; 12-31-2009 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3780647;
    It's so hard to tell at this point since we don't have much to go on. My thought is that Gia definately makes it to the F3 because of the bathtub scene. (IF it is Gia lol) As far as whether she gets to the F2 or F1..I want to wait to see how she is edited first. That's all I have so far!
    I think you are right on Sanlee. It is far to early to tell about F2 or F1. Not enough caps. Bathtub equals at least F3 but anything else is just pure speculation.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Just catching up on the last several pages, and noticed within a couple of hours that I've been away, is Gia is now a hired F1. Its easy for me to sit back and analyze because I do not have any favourites, and what I see happening is someone's opinions, thoughts or speculations are running into a full blown rumour.

FYI Chris Campoli is a defensman for the Ottawa Sentors, he signed a 3 yr contract with NY Islanders in 2007 for $1.9 mill. $600,000/yr. Ottawa picked him up in 2009, same salary. Depending on which article you read, they were just friends.

Carl Pavano, previous Yankies pitcher, now with Minnesota earns $1.5 million a year. Gia and Carl were engaged, she broke off the engagement because of his infidelities.

She lives in NYC, she's a swim suit model, she is going to be associated with people who are not your average joe.

We can speculate what the motives are for being on the show, however, CH's comments about not judging the book by the cover, I'm thinking she isn't what most are painting that picture to be.

Of course I could be wrong, however I'm giving everyone the benefit of the doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3780677;
    Just catching up on the last several pages, and noticed within a couple of hours that I've been away, is Gia is now a hired F1. Its easy for me to sit back and analyze because I do not have any favourites, and what I see happening is someone's opinions, thoughts or speculations are running into a full blown rumour.

FYI Chris Campoli is a defensman for the Ottawa Sentors, he signed a 3 yr contract with NY Islanders in 2007 for $1.9 mill. $600,000/yr. Ottawa picked him up in 2009, same salary. Depending on which article you read, they were just friends.

Carl Pavano, previous Yankies pitcher, now with Minnesota earns $1.5 million a year. Gia and Carl were engaged, she broke off the engagement because of his infidelities.

She lives in NYC, she's a swim suit model, she is going to be associated with people who are not your average joe.

We can speculate what the motives are for being on the show, however, CH's comments about not judging the book by the cover, I'm thinking she isn't what most are painting that picture to be.

Of course I could be wrong, however I'm giving everyone the benefit of the doubt.
    OR - she isn't what she is edited to be

CH and TPTB would know - but Jake wouldn't during the time of filming
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Hey guys! Apparently I should've hopped on a month ago because I can't get all of these pages read. I was holding off because I swore I would never watch this show again after they obliterated my precious Reid...But I'm already getting sucked in.

So I've read about 20 pages and so far I've gotten the following (let me know if I've missed anything major):
    1. Gia may be a hobag.
    2. Jake is short.
    3. Chris Harrison has been pretty quiet and we've been short on ABC promos so we're inclined to believe the people involved in the show when they say Jake was short tempered and difficult to work with.
    4. Chicks should stop getting implants.
    5. Jake is SUPER SHORT.
    6. If Jillian and Ed announce a wedding date, she'd going back on her word.
    7. Jake won't be going to belgium/brussels (???) for waffles.
    8. A lot of Jake's girls are fame chasers.
    9. No really, JAKE IS SHORT, like, midget-style.

Have I missed anything?!

jk. I guess I'm gonna be a sucker and tune in on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3780647;
    Thanks for your input Sanlee.Over the past few seasons the F3 has been labelled the "Fan favorite." and based on what we have on Gia so far,I am not feeling that she will be a fan favorite.I think she at the very least will be F2,but also possibly F1 if she is Jake's default.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3780687;
    Thanks for your input Sanlee.Over the past few seasons the F3 has been labelled the "Fan favorite." and based on what we have on Gia so far,I am not feeling that she will be a fan favorite.I think she at the very least will be F2,but also possibly F1 if she is Jake's default.
    Who knows, maybe they'll do things a little differently and give the F4 girl the 'fan favorite' edit and the F3 will get a different edit.

Or maybe they will show Gia in a light that will make us all forget her Maxim video and think she's an angel.