Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

It seems to me we have placed her in the F2, no? And that she is F1 is just the favored opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3780623;
    It seems to me we have placed her in the F2, no? And that she is F1 is just the favored opinion?
    I have her in the F2,but I think the reasoning that we have come up with for her being F1 is she was the default F1 if he didn't find a real F1.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3780628;
    I have her in the F2,but I think the reasoning that we have come up with for her being F1 is she was the default F1 if he didn't find a real F1.
    Either that or she is F2 and next Bach'ette, pre-planned. Guys would be lining up for that.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3780630;
    Either that or she is F2 and next Bach'ette, pre-planned. Guys would be lining up for that.
    I hope she's not the next Bach'ette.Guys would love that,but they would love it because Gia's attractive and nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3780623;
    She may well end up as the F3, well I don't think she is, but since we see her in the bathtub (assuming it is really Gia lol) then she definately makes it to the F3. As far as whether she is F3, F2, or F1...that is pure speculation. I think alot of people including me are saying that she could possibly be the F1 if all the editing points to it. It sounds to me like Jake didn't find what he came on the show for, so maybe Gia is the F1 because of that. We have no proof yet of anything, so we shall continue to speculate and share our thoughts and opinions on where she stands.

What are your thoughts on where Gia ends up sanlee?

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3780615;
    TxMav, I love you dearly, but I have to go with my gut on this one.
    The only reason she would stay in the Metroplex is if she was dating Tony Romo (after he clears out all the Jessica Simpson and Carrie Underwood photos).
    But it would be awfully nice if I was wrong.
    Sadly I am afraid you are right. IF Gia turns out to be F1 then it certainly seems like a strange match to me. What are your thoughts on Kathryn? She is so hidden....gives me hope she just might be F1.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3780611;
    Hey BG

I haven't trusted TB's interviews since Brad's "can't wait to shout it from the rooftops" interviews.

Jake's post-filming interviews could just be his "acting" skills in not letting anything out of the bag, trying to throw everyone off.

So who knows.
    What Brad could not wait to shout from the rooftops was the actual true outcome, that he picked no one. It's clear in hindsight when you read his interviews. He only came close to telling a (producer/contract-induced fib) once or twice in his interviews. Other than that he was remarkably "clean." It's way too early to pronounce Gia a Paid F-1, though I have my suspicions. People are so impatient and love to rush to judgment on Practically Zero Data. Let it play out, I say.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3780634;
    Sadly I am afraid you are right. IF Gia turns out to be F1 then it certainly seems like a strange match to me. What are your thoughts on Kathryn? She is so hidden....gives me hope she just might be F1.
    Jake and Gia is an odd match to me, too. I just don't see it...yet.

If it's Rozlyn on the log, then Kathryn makes it only to the F12. But if it's Corrie on the log, that changes everything, and Kathryn could go farther than that. Doesn't help much, I know, but that's all I know right now =)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3780585;
    Yeah, but you don't really think she's going to Denton, or Lantana, or Blossomtown ( or whatever the other flower name was), do you?
    He only had her for the show, if she is F1.
    That made me laugh out loud Bloomers! You are a HOOT!
    (Flower Mound!)