Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Color_wheel;3780592;
    Is there some proof that Gia may be F1 (other than getting out of the limo at 15), or is it just speculation at this point?

Agree with sdl, Reid would have been a very entertaining bachelor.
    No hard proof. However, there's a screencap on what is probably/likely her (though it could also be Tenley) with Jake in a, er, compromising position in a bathtub that we determined to be in the location of the f# fantasy dates. We haven't narrowed down who the other 2 girls in the F3 might be, but most of the ones that it might possible be were spotted shortly after filming at Thanksgiving dinners (which may not mean anything since it was, after all, AFTER filming), or have been posting a lot on facebook, which is unusual. But again, nothing concrete.

I don't know when he gave the interview in the latest People Mag but this is the most emotion he has shown IMO. He says he has no regrets about signing up for the show. Talks about going on a date with one girl and it would go well then going on the next date and it would go just as well and it would get confusing. "I got up this morning feeling great," Pavelka says, flashing a grin that makes him look an awful lot like a man in love. "I have every reason in the world to be happy."

So is he happy with his chosen one or that he chose no one??

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3780581;
    I haven't seen him seem melancholy so much as sort of flat-lined or disengaged. Could be that he is feeling what Jason did with Mel (or so he claimed). He idealized her, then realized maybe they were not cut out for each other.
    I agree Zula, Jake seems more apathetic than melancholy to me too.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3780585;
    Yeah, but you don't really think she's going to Denton, or Lantana, or Blossomtown ( or whatever the other flower name was), do you?
    He only had her for the show, if she is F1.
    The odds of Gia spending even one week in Flower Mound, Denton County, Not Even Dallas, Texas are are exponentially smaller than Paris Hilton moving to East St. Louis and getting a job at Denny's.
    Just because Jake was allowed to visit Disneyland does not mean he owns it. All I'm saying is that he should enjoy the funny ears, giant sunglasses, and snow cone they gave him, and quit sulking that this fake show fed him a fake girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3780604;
    The odds of Gia spending even one week in Flower Mound, Denton County, Not Even Dallas, Texas are are exponentially smaller than Paris Hilton moving to East St. Louis and getting a job at Denny's.
    Just because Jake was allowed to visit Disneyland does not mean he owns it. All I'm saying is that he should enjoy the funny ears, giant sunglasses, and snow cone they gave him, and quit sulking that this fake show fed him a fake girlfriend.
    Now now SDL. Gia may not have fallen for Jake but she might have discovered she likes a Southern Boy. She just might be willing to spend some time in the Metroplex afterall we have the Cowboys, Mavs, Rangers and Stars.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3780595;
    Any thoughts on Jake's mood due to the F1 (Gia?) turning him down at the FRC?

Hey BG

I haven't trusted TB's interviews since Brad's "can't wait to shout it from the rooftops" interviews.

Jake's post-filming interviews could just be his "acting" skills in not letting anything out of the bag, trying to throw everyone off.

So who knows.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3780611;
    Hey BG

I haven't trusted TB's interviews since Brad's "can't wait to shout it from the rooftops" interviews.

Jake's post-filming interviews could just be his "acting" skills in not letting anything out of the bag, trying to throw everyone off.

So who knows.

I wasn't aware Brad had said that. Hmmm.

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3780608;
    Now now SDL. Gia may not have fallen for Jake but she might have discovered she likes a Southern Boy. She just might be willing to spend some time in the Metroplex afterall we have the Cowboys, Mavs, Rangers and Stars.
    TxMav, I love you dearly, but I have to go with my gut on this one.
    The only reason she would stay in the Metroplex is if she was dating Tony Romo (after he clears out all the Jessica Simpson and Carrie Underwood photos).
    But it would be awfully nice if I was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3780613;
    I wasn't aware Brad had said that. Hmmm.
    I vaugely remember Brad saying that.It was back when I was only a lurker on FORT so I wasn't sure what was going on.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in summary, we now suspect that Gia is the odds on favorite to be F1, and the question becomes, did Jake go along willingly with producers on the choice and is now having second thoughts, or was he naive enough to think it was a love match with her and has since discovered her por, uh Maxim website and is now having second thoughts? Is there a third possibility, that he still doesn't know and is confused about why she isn't taking his calls?