Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3780401;
    The 'sluething the 15 ladies' thread has proven it's Corrie on the log, not Rozlyn.
    I think for some - that is still up for interpretation LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3780370;
    All of that sounds good to me. Makes the most sense, anyways.
    As far as who is still around during this week, we've got Vienna, Rozlyn, Ali, and Gia. Still need to sleuth out who joins Vienna on the 2-1 and one other girl.

Do you think there will be a rose given out on the 2-1 this week or just a girl sent home? (how would they do that without a rose?) If there is a rose, then that will help determine another HTD.
    IF this is a repeat 2n1 - there could be a rose involved - or not LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Newbie

FYI Chris Harrison just posted a link on his twitter. I'm too new to post it but it's on EW's website

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3780452;
    Capegal, have you ever visited Coit Tower?

I tend to agree with SDL ... I don't see it. I mean, what a cramped, dark, obstructed space to work in.

Perhaps TPTB managed to stage a romantic dinner on the grounds or the second floor amongst the frescoes ... that would be doable.
    As in the past - they have shown the couple doing the sunset - with wine in hand - thing - and then dinner somewhere at the location - so I would suspect that this is also the case with the Coit Tower - also based on the description of the episode as well - it could well be in the ticket booth LOL - but somewhere on that location there is a romantic dinner for 2
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by athkat;3780458;
    FYI Chris Harrison just posted a link on his twitter. I'm too new to post it but it's on EW's website
    Don't post the link...just tell us what he says.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3780448;
    I'm trying to picture this in my mind. The limo drives up, we see the lady exit the limo, they film each lady getting out of the limo. I think from there, they can make it look like any way they want to right? I don't think it matters which car they are in, intially, assuming they don't know who the F1 is.

Back in the edit room, they move things around to their liking because by that time they know the outcome.

What am I missing?
    Also - keep in mind that TPTB have learned to scramble those photo numbers - so they may not be in the correct order at all.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I checked it out Bloomers..I don't know if I"m allowed to post a link to EW here so I'll summarize.
    Chris talks about how being on the Bach/Better changes people for the better whether they find love or not. It's an enlightening experience..yada, yada.
    He says that the crazy level this season is at a 7, but it's a different crazy than previous seasons. Chris defines it as more of an emotional crazy, not get nekkid & jump in the pool crazy, but he said that Jake was as serious as anyone they've had about finding "love" & he doesn't waver from his intent. That's pretty much the jest of the interview concerning Bach.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3780479;
    I checked it out Bloomers..I don't know if I"m allowed to post a link to EW here so I'll summarize.
    Chris talks about how being on the Bach/Better changes people for the better whether they find love or not. It's an enlightening experience..yada, yada.
    He says that the crazy level this season is at a 7, but it's a different crazy than previous seasons. Chris defines it as more of an emotional crazy, not get nekkid & jump in the pool crazy, but he said that Jake was as serious as anyone they've had about finding "love" & he doesn't waver from his intent. That's pretty much the jest of the interview concerning Bach.

Thanks! I suppose that he is talking about the leads changing for the better because I don't see how he could make that statement with a straight face and a pure heart about some of the contenders who have deliberately been given a deceiving and or rotten edit for the sake of entertainment.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3780485;
    Thanks! I suppose that he is talking about the leads changing for the better because I don't see how he could make that statement with a straight face and a pure heart about some of the contenders who have deliberately been given a deceiving and or rotten edit for the sake of entertainment.
    lol, I should have clarified. Yes, he was referring to the leads. Chris said that Jake wasn't like Andrew Firestone or Bob whatshisname because they went in as the life of the party. Jake went in more serious & the women followed suit. I really couldn't get a read on Chris....he's very good.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

I took this Q&A with Jake from the article I posted in the media thread:

Q: What's an automatic deal breaker regarding women?

A: I don't know if something happened during my childhood, but I can't do rude people. It's a big turnoff for me.
    So we need to look for someone being rude as being a deal breaker. Shouldn't be too hard! haha!