Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3780359;
    From post #1409. It came from the IHGB blog, I'll go find the link.

eta
    here it is
    Well what do we have here? | ihategreenbeans.com - The blog of Lincee Ray
    comment #27
    I remember that post - and have questioned it since I read it - and have wondered if it was actually the same time as the wine bar thing -which was in the afernoon around 2pm - which I believe is SQT - like Jason had with Jillian in the coffee shop - last minute making sure of things type of thing. I honestly don't put alot of faith into that post as it is written - odd that one of the gals who saw something knows the gal blah blah...............
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3780360;
    Help me out, please.
    I've seen Coit Tower many times while on business in SF. If I'm not mistaken, it sits on Telegraph Hill, looks like a fire hose, and is a great place to take in the scenery if you want to fight the tourist mobs, but I don't think of it as a "date place." There are plenty of restaurants nearby but not in the tower or in that little park with the statue. Am I wrong?
    Not a restaurant type of date - it is a scenery date - think sun down and wine LOL - with a romantic dinner for 2 provided by TPTB - just like Jason/Melissa at the observatory type of thing..............
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

on 11/1 - it was found that there was a visual siting .............

(11/1 daytime filming Ottimista Wine bar/ Union Street / Chinatown - seen between 1-2pm)

which corelates with a RC that evening - that to me indicates that that time was SQT for Jake to find answers that he needed - as we have seen the past few seasons as well.......... would account for appearing like shopping possibly - during the day

There is no date on that post CASH - about seeing Jake with a long haired blonde from the east coast - the bog info indicates a date of 10/27 - but not that posters post - could have been several days later
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Blabby me again - but - I believe there are 3 official dates in the San Fran area - no rose or go dates

1 2n1 to the winery in Napa (1 let go - 5 left
    1 1n1 at the Coit Tower
    1 small group date at the Beach Chalet w/SQT

(SQT with 1 gal on the day of the RC - to make sure - but not a date per say)

RC with 1 gal leaving leaves F4
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3780366;
    Blabby me again - but - I believe there are 3 official dates in the San Fran area - no rose or go dates

1 2n1 to the winery in Napa (1 let go - 5 left
    1 1n1 at the Coit Tower
    1 small group date at the Beach Chalet w/SQT

(SQT with 1 gal on the day of the RC - to make sure - but not a date per say)

RC with 1 gal leaving leaves F4
    All of that sounds good to me. Makes the most sense, anyways.
    As far as who is still around during this week, we've got Vienna, Rozlyn, Ali, and Gia. Still need to sleuth out who joins Vienna on the 2-1 and one other girl.

Do you think there will be a rose given out on the 2-1 this week or just a girl sent home? (how would they do that without a rose?) If there is a rose, then that will help determine another HTD.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3780314;
    Melissa was in the first car and actually exited first ( in real time) which is usually done for the visual effect. Many of us speculated that we were shown Melissa exiting 3rd as part of the "Third time is a charm" theme.
    Under the old editors, several times we saw the F1 edited to exit #15,16,17.
    Something to note, though, is that under the new editors Shayne exited #15.

I have my eye on it because in actuality, Gia exited #15! We will see what happens. If that remains the same and she is edited as exiting #15, does that mean she is F1? We can't say that, but I will add that tally in the column with the tub/roses.

If Gia ends up F1, I will also question how they knew she was going to be F1 before she ever got out of the limo?
    3 words? Shayne Lamas Syndrome?
    Maybe a shoo-in set up in case Jake didn't find a "real match".
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Help me out here, how do we know the real order of the limo exits?

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3780396;
    Help me out here, how do we know the real order of the limo exits?
    The labelling (IIRC, sequence numbers) on the motherboard's promo photos...
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

The 'sluething the 15 ladies' thread has proven it's Corrie on the log, not Rozlyn.

Originally Posted by noche1
    You mention looking for kathryn and not finding her. Where does one look when looking for person? Just curious. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3780283;
    I wondered that too. What have you got to go on so far, as far as "looking" for her on the internet? I'd love to give it a try, but probably won't have much tme to do it, as I work all day tomorrow.
    Well, where do I begin? Right now, all we have is Kathryn, from Lexington Kentucky, resides in Los Angeles California. Corporate Flight Attendant. 25 yrs old.

You google, search whatever methods you can think of, f/book twitter, using different combinations of information, that's what I do, there might be others who have better methods. Usually something will catch your eye, which makes you feel like a detective, and you dig further.

However, nothing at all has come up so far with Kathryn. Warning, you will get sick and tired of seeing Kathy Lee Gifford, Kathy Gifford.