Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3780311;
    Ok, I love you. Where did you find this? There's our little pagoda!! Where's Gopher??!!!
    One dead gopher found on the scene. I have the only living gopher who's been a witness to the happenings. He's in protective custody & henceforth shall be known as....... The Gopher. He's seen things...... unspeakable things & Fleiss had his brother taken out. The Gopher isn't talking right now, but I have hopes that with a little love, food & booze, he will finally open up to me & tell me all of the horrific things he witnessed during the filming of The Bachelor........Wings of Love (or whatever the hell they're calling it).

ETA OOps, am I allowed to say "hell" here? Uh oh I did it again.
    Last edited by SaffronSunrise; 12-31-2009 at 01:15 AM.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3780329;
    That's what I thought, too.
    Maybe they go shopping for what to wear to Coit Tower? Is that a fancy place?

Anyways, if it's a 1-1, and Rozlyn is on the groupdate, then I'd guess that it's Ali or Ashleigh on the shopping date. But it would be Ali's second 1-1 only for her to be eliminated after HTDs? Maybe it's Ashleigh? I'm gonna go look for a SF connection to Ashleigh.
    One other option to consider.......... yes that is Rozlyn on the log as SQT - and maybe the reward is 1n1 time for dinner - which is at Coit Tower - just a thought
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3780330;
    One dead gopher found on the scene. I have the only living gopher who's been a witness to the happenings. He's in protective custody & henceforth shall be known as....... The Gopher. He's seen things...... unspeakable things & Fleiss had his brother taken out. The Gopher isn't talking right now, but I have hopes that with a little love, food & booze, he will finally open up to me & tell me all of the horrific things he witnessed during the filming of The Bachelor........Wings of Love (or whatever the hell they're calling it).
    Lol! This is so hilarious! I'll never forget your post about the dead gopher! I want to post my mafia fort gophers again, but the mods will not have it!!

So to be OT, the gophers will probably be seen in Chinatown and the wine bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3780328;
    I don't know, but something is registering with me as worth considering if that is Roslyn instead of Corrie - important because I had not seen Roslyn getting this far, but here is the proof.

Now, speculation, based on past proof.... While the first person out of the limo is NOT F1, the first person out of the limo has often been F2(sometimes F3s as well). Why F2s?
    They are physically attractive! They get that edit. They come out of the car and snag the lead's eye and attention immediately. (Think Kip last season)
    We hear they were "stunning", etc.

I have been focusing on Ashleigh as the physical attraction, but now I think this hound has perhaps been sniffing up a false trail. Roslyn is touted as the stunning fist limo exit. We see the screencap where she speaks of looking forward to touching Jake's abs. We see the poolside kiss. We also see a screencap where she looks like she is up to something, which is typical edit for an F2. Plus, Ch gives her a slightly negative write up in the Ok picks.
    Remember that with the women, especially even more than the men,he F2 is frequently involved in someway with the conflict in the house - either causes it directly or is the cause of it (example Jeremy who really didn't do much, but the guys were simply jealous of his time with DeAnna - Jeremy, according to DeAnna was her intended F2 before Graham bailed after the HTs).

If that is Roslyn for sure on the log, she could well fit into the F2 slot.
    Remember the post from the IHGB poster who spotted a petite blonde (with drama) in SF with Jake?
    This is just speculation, but I can see a possibility...
    I keep going back to CH's picks, though. Would he really put 3 of the F4 in his 6 to watch? Gia is in the tub in St Lucia, and Ali get a HTD, so they're both in the F4, I would think the other 2 ladies wouldn't be in that write up CH did... Just a thought.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3780330;
    Booze, ha ha! That's the answer to everything on this show. Throw in a hottub while you're at it and for the delux bonus - a massage. He'll spill and squeal with delight!
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3780329;
    That's what I thought, too.
    Maybe they go shopping for what to wear to Coit Tower? Is that a fancy place?

Anyways, if it's a 1-1, and Rozlyn is on the groupdate, then I'd guess that it's Ali or Ashleigh on the shopping date. But it would be Ali's second 1-1 only for her to be eliminated after HTDs? Maybe it's Ashleigh? I'm gonna go look for a SF connection to Ashleigh.
    Coit Tower is a sight seeing place - high spot in San Fran - with a great view - the dinner would be a similar type of thing like Jason/Melissa at the observatory - Jillian/Wes in the bank vault - a romantic dinner for 2 only
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3780334;
    Booze, ha ha! That's the answer to everything on this show. Throw in a hottub while you're at it and for the delux bonus - a massage. He'll spill and squeal with delight!
    Haha, Bloomers!!

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3780335;
    Coit Tower is a sight seeing place - high spot in San Fran - with a great view - the dinner would be a similar type of thing like Jason/Melissa at the observatory - Jillian/Wes in the bank vault - a romantic dinner for 2 only
    Gotcha, thanks.

So it could be the 1-1 date after the shopping, or it could be more SQT for one lady at the end of the groupdate. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3780339;
    Gotcha, thanks.

So it could be the 1-1 date after the shopping, or it could be more SQT for one lady at the end of the groupdate. Right?
    Right

I still am not so sure about the shopping thing tho - just me...
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I'm anxious to see who get's the jump off the bridge adrenalyn date. We probably will get that in the previews Monday at the end of the show.

That usually is an important date!
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.