Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

  1. #5461
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,114

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Well, looks like Mr Write has dropped off, but the address on his pic says Stowe Lake, so Golden Gate Park, in San Fran?

    You people are amazing -- how do you find this stuff? Good find, Mr Write!

    ETA: You're also too fast for me!

  2. #5462
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    265

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3780315;
    Golden Gate Park.
    Yes! Stowe Lake, Golden Gate Park. I think several sluthers speculated that this was the location.

  3. #5463
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3780315;
    Golden Gate Park.
    That's what I thought.
    And this looks like really Rozlyn to me. So I stand by the list I made earlier.

    Do we have any idea if this is a 1-1 or groupdate?

  4. #5464
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;3780317;
    Yes! Stowe Lake, Golden Gate Park. I think several sluthers speculated that this was the location.
    We couldn't find that dang tree, and therefore our proof!! We were even debating if it was a HTD earlier. Thank you, Mr. Write!

  5. #5465
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3780318;
    That's what I thought.
    And this looks like really Rozlyn to me. So I stand by the list I made earlier.

    Do we have any idea if this is a 1-1 or groupdate?
    I'm thinking it's part of the Beach Chalet Brewery date. SQT?

    Ocean Beach too?

  6. #5466
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3780322;
    I'm thinking it's part of the Beach Chalet Brewery date. SQT?
    Could well be a small group date of 3 - and this is SQT - as there is a 2n1 date and a 1n1 date in San Fran as well....

    Similar to what Jason did in Seattle - when he took Molly on the looooooooooong walk - and left 2 (Stephanie and Naomi LOL) sitting and waiting
    Last edited by Capegal; 12-31-2009 at 01:06 AM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  7. #5467
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3780323;
    Could well be a small group date of 3 - and this is SQT - as there is a 2n1 date and a 1n1 date in San Fran as well....

    Similar to what Jason did in Seattle - when he took Molly on the looooooooooong walk - and left 2 (Stephanie and what's her name LOL) sitting and waiting
    Ok so could this date be the same as the shopping date? I can't remember if there was a location for where exactly in SF they were seen shopping, though. I just remember that we thought it was either Rozlyn or Ali. Now I'm thinking it could also possibly be Ashleigh. Those are the only east coast blondes that are left at this point. But would the shopping be a 1-1 or just more SQT during this groupdate?


    Wait, Coit Tower is the 1-1 date, right? So is the shopping SQT during the groupdate, then?

  8. #5468
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3780324;
    Ok so could this date be the same as the shopping date? I can't remember if there was a location for where exactly in SF they were seen shopping, though. I just remember that we thought it was either Rozlyn or Ali. Now I'm thinking it could also possibly be Ashleigh. Those are the only east coast blondes that are left at this point. But would the shopping be a 1-1 or just more SQT during this groupdate?


    Wait, Coit Tower is the 1-1 date, right? So is the shopping SQT during the groupdate, then?
    I might suspect any shopping will be a part of a 1n1 - if it occurs at all
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  9. #5469
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,979

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3780318;
    That's what I thought.
    And this looks like really Rozlyn to me. So I stand by the list I made earlier.

    Do we have any idea if this is a 1-1 or groupdate?
    I don't know, but something is registering with me as worth considering if that is Roslyn instead of Corrie - important because I had not seen Roslyn getting this far, but here is the proof.

    Now, speculation, based on past proof.... While the first person out of the limo is NOT F1, the first person out of the limo has often been F2(sometimes F3s as well). Why F2s?
    They are physically attractive! They get that edit. They come out of the car and snag the lead's eye and attention immediately. (Think Kip last season)
    We hear they were "stunning", etc.

    I have been focusing on Ashleigh as the physical attraction, but now I think this hound has perhaps been sniffing up a false trail. Roslyn is touted as the stunning fist limo exit. We see the screencap where she speaks of looking forward to touching Jake's abs. We see the poolside kiss. We also see a screencap where she looks like she is up to something, which is typical edit for an F2. Plus, Ch gives her a slightly negative write up in the Ok picks.
    Remember that with the women, especially even more than the men,he F2 is frequently involved in someway with the conflict in the house - either causes it directly or is the cause of it (example Jeremy who really didn't do much, but the guys were simply jealous of his time with DeAnna - Jeremy, according to DeAnna was her intended F2 before Graham bailed after the HTs).

    If that is Roslyn for sure on the log, she could well fit into the F2 slot.
    Remember the post from the IHGB poster who spotted a petite blonde (with drama) in SF with Jake?
    This is just speculation, but I can see a possibility...
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

  10. #5470
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3780325;
    I might suspect any shopping will be a part of a 1n1
    That's what I thought, too.
    Maybe they go shopping for what to wear to Coit Tower? Is that a fancy place?

    Anyways, if it's a 1-1, and Rozlyn is on the groupdate, then I'd guess that it's Ali or Ashleigh on the shopping date. But it would be Ali's second 1-1 only for her to be eliminated after HTDs? Maybe it's Ashleigh? I'm gonna go look for a SF connection to Ashleigh.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.