Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

  1. #5441
    Isn't he cute?! nutty1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Trying to escape REALITY
    Posts
    4,620

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3780279;
    If the girls have not met jake yet is it not totally random where f1 is in the pack? Poorer are you saying fleiss has picked f1?
    It's not how they really came out of the limo, it's what order they are shown coming out of the limo.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

  2. #5442
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,117

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3772244;
    I think this is right as to the actual order that they exited the limos:

    1. Rozlyn
    2. Emily
    3. Ali
    4. Tenley
    5. Jessie
    6. Ella
    7. Kathryn
    8. Caitlyn
    9. Elizabeth Ky
    10.Alexa
    11.Beth
    12.Corrie
    13.Valisha
    14.Vienna
    15.Gia
    16.Kimberly
    17.Tiana
    18.Channy
    19.Ashley
    20.Christina
    21.Kirsten
    22.Stephanie
    23.Ashleigh
    24.Michelle
    25.Sheila
    I'm bumping this post forward that Bloomers posted on 12/18, showing the actual order the ladies exited the limos for the M&G. It will be very interesting to see the edited order of the limo exits.

    I see what I consider the F6 in the first 15 ladies. And 5 of the last 10 we don't think make the first cut.

  3. #5443
    Isn't he cute?! nutty1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Trying to escape REALITY
    Posts
    4,620

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3780280;
    You mention looking for kathryn and not finding her. Where does one look when looking for person? Just curious. Thanks
    I wondered that too. What have you got to go on so far, as far as "looking" for her on the internet? I'd love to give it a try, but probably won't have much tme to do it, as I work all day tomorrow.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

  4. #5444
    FORT Fogey noche1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,344

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3780281;
    It's not how they really came out of the limo, it's what order they are shown coming out of the limo.
    Oohh I get it. Foolish me, I forgot for a moment about editing. I am slapping myself.

  5. #5445
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3780282;
    I'm bumping this post forward that Bloomers posted on 12/18, showing the actual order the ladies exited the limos for the M&G. It will be very interesting to see the edited order of the limo exits.

    I see what I consider the F6 in the first 15 ladies. And 5 of the last 10 we don't think make the first cut.
    I'm glad you re-posted this! They'll probably give Gia the grand finale limo exit

  6. #5446
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,117

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3780285;
    I'm glad you re-posted this! They'll probably give Gia the grand finale limo exit
    Yeah, I think it's safe to say Gia won't go unnoticed!

    The significant spots, as far as I can recall, from seasons past are the first, last, and 15th/16th. And I'm sure there are others too.

  7. #5447
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by kitten mittens;3780197;
    Tenley still does not have her Facebook activated...
    Tenley's FB is not back up yet. But her sister posted pics of her from Thanksgiving on Nov 27, so Tenley was home by then. That's the FB activity somebody before was talking about. Not Tenley's own FB activity, but info coming from FB.

  8. #5448
    FORT Fanatic TxMav10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    649

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3780288;
    Tenley's FB is not back up yet. But her sister posted pics of her from Thanksgiving on Nov 27, so Tenley was home by then. That's the FB activity somebody before was talking about. Not Tenley's own FB activity, but info coming from FB.

    Cash is Tenley's sisters name Karley? Doing a little digging on FB and I found a post by Tenley on 12/13.

  9. #5449
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3780298;
    Cash is Tenley's sisters name Karley? Doing a little digging on FB and I found a post by Tenley on 12/13.
    That's the one The update she posted on there was quite cute lol.
    Her pic are more private now, not viewable like they were before. I wish I had saved them =(
    But I did write down the date the Thanksgiving ones were posted, 11/27.

  10. #5450
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3780282;
    I'm bumping this post forward that Bloomers posted on 12/18, showing the actual order the ladies exited the limos for the M&G. It will be very interesting to see the edited order of the limo exits.

    I see what I consider the F6 in the first 15 ladies. And 5 of the last 10 we don't think make the first cut.
    Wait, so Gia is 15th out of the limo in real time? I bet she will come out 15th on the show too. lol!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.