Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3779951;
    I'm not sure if this has already been found, but regarding Kathryn's ring:

'The Bachelor' preview: The Desperate Bachelorettes - From Inside the Box - Zap2it

Also, here are some of the writers favorite Bachelorettes and some insight on their backstories:
    'The Bachelor' preview: The Favorite Bachelorettes - From Inside the Box - Zap2it

And the crazy Bachettes:
    'The Bachelor' preview: The Crazy Bachelorettes - From Inside the Box - Zap2it
    Thanks for these articles. I like what they have to say. The first show is always a riot. Interesting to here their pics. Great stuff.

Sounds like Ali and Tenley are the favs. Those are my pics too.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by ninjagirl;3780123;
    Newbie here but tvguide makes it look like it is the second episode.
    ninjagirl! Thanks for checking the tvguide!

Quote Originally Posted by moondust222;3779803;
    Jake might have felt that she was a threat, especially if she flies bigger airplanes! Her success in the same career he is currently in might have intimidated him.
    This intimidation has been mentioned before. Another thought: it is difficult to have 2 pilots juggling travel and both wanting to be in charge. But my bet is that with short time to pick people you do not know, you probably rely on looks and chemistry. That chemistry that makes is all go "why is she or he picking them!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3780048;
    If we put all cynicism aside for a moment , the storyline that appears to be developing for Tenley is endearing and appealing. The Disney Princess that some scoundrel cheated on and broke her heart; the modest young woman who nervously saves her first kiss for the Bachelor who in return rewards her morals and high standards with the FIR.

The problem will be, and we all know it, if she is our next lovable, wonderful F3, she gets her heart broken ( she saved it for this????), and everybody who fell in love with her gets theirs broken, too.

What a load of hooey!!!
    AaaHh but all that hooey Might (darn you i pod) be her ticket to the next batchelorette.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3780058;
    Yeah because I do think Tenley is ponytail girl.....I think Gia will probably be F1 too.
    If this is true and she is F1, we might well know it early on. The episode of her single date along with the her exit from the limo and her position in the group picture might tell the tale.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3780187;
    If this is true and she is F1, we might well know it early on. The episode of her single date along with the her exit from the limo and her position in the group picture might tell the tale.
    In regards to the limo exits,where is the F1 usually? IIRC the F1's limo exit is usually in the middle of the limo exits on M&G night.

Just saw bachelor bit will be on e tomorrow. We hear jake in the tease say he fell for more than one woman. Like we never heard that before.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3779967;
    I believe she was active on Facebook? I haven't been keeping up with the boards too well though, so there may have been new info.
    Tenley still does not have her Facebook activated...

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3780187;
    I think those things you mentioned above will definately tell the tale! It already looks as if she gets the rose petals for the fantasy date (think Shayne getting them all over.) Shayne wasn't shown with a perfect edit, so Gia might not either. I guess we have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by kitten mittens;3780197;
    Tenley still does not have her Facebook activated...
    kitten mittens..thanks for the update