Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;3780074;
    They made Perez Hilton....he has a clipping talking about the "scandal" and says the episode will be in late January about the b'ette and the crew member. This is too funny.
    Late January? I thought this was at the 15/12 cut so would be airing on Jan 11?

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3780036;
    She may not be FROM Lexington - may have spent time there - may not have gone to high school there as well - and maybe her parents live there now..............

OR - may be from AROUND there
    I understand that..however in my area (Cincinnati) they have info on the contestants from both Ky & Ohio (even though neither live in our area now).

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;3780074;
    They made Perez Hilton....he has a clipping talking about the "scandal" and says the episode will be in late January about the b'ette and the crew member. This is too funny.
    I don't see it on there! Could you send me the link?

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3780075;
    Late January? I thought this was at the 15/12 cut so would be airing on Jan 11?
    That's my question too. I thought this all is dealt with in episode 2?

Is it possible Perez Hilton got the information from that other article we saw yesterday, sorry I forgot who wrote it, that said it was going to air the end of Jan and took us by surprise? The one that says FORT knows all the inside scoop on the affair.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3780115;
    Is it possible Perez Hilton got the information from that other article we saw yesterday, sorry I forgot who wrote it, that said it was going to air the end of Jan and took us by surprise? The one that says FORT knows all the inside scoop on the affair.
    I think that's exactly what happened.
    The scandal happens in the second episode, third ep at the very latest. But it happens while they're still at the mansion, and will air in mid Jan, either the 1/11 or 1/18.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3780119;
    I think that's exactly what happened.
    The scandal happens in the second episode, third ep at the very latest. But it happens while they're still at the mansion, and will air in mid Jan, either the 1/11 or 1/18.
    Newbie here but tvguide makes it look like it is the second episode.

I'm sure that's where the info came from, but I think these so-called reporters could at least read the forum this alleged info is coming from!

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Probably, it just made me laugh that it got onto his website. She usually sticks straight with celeb gossip but this little tidbit got grabbed up. I hope it's as interesting as it sounds. LOL

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3780161;
    I'm sure that's where the info came from, but I think these so-called reporters could at least read the forum this alleged info is coming from!
    You mean you want them to actually do some research and work for their article?!?!