Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3780002;
    Is it KILLING anyone else that Kathryn doesn't seem to be able to be found?!
    It is me..Lexington isn't that big..and you would think the local newspapers would have some kind of write up about her..

Quote Originally Posted by joliepaige;3780034;
    It is me..Lexington isn't that big..and you would think the local newspapers would have some kind of write up about her..
    She may not be FROM Lexington - may have spent time there - may not have gone to high school there as well - and maybe her parents live there now..............

OR - may be from AROUND there
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3779975;
    No, I am not; however, this sheds a lot of new light and makes that sad faced pic of Jake with the girl with honey colored hair dance right back up for some more consideration.....hmmm

My first thought, strongest thought, and longest lingering thought on that hair was Tenley. I never could make it work, but if she is shown in such a favorable light/ coupled with "Disney Princess", she could well be F3 if not F1.
    All this new info on Tenley just solidifies my thinking that she's F3. For the zap2it people to pick her out as a favorite says she will probably be given a favorable edit with lots of backstory, become a fan favorite, and eventual F3. She must be featured quite a bit in the premiere epi, which usually says not F1.

Originally Posted by joliepaige
    they always seem to have write ups on the ones we already know the last names!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3780041;
    All this new info on Tenley just solidifies my thinking that she's F3. For the zap2it people to pick her out as a favorite says she will probably be given a favorable edit with lots of backstory, become a fan favorite, and eventual F3. She must be featured quite a bit in the premiere epi, which usually says not F1.
    ITA! Ali, Elizabeth, and Tenley must be shown alot in the first episode because the article mentions that some of the other girls will probably be their favorites too, but they just weren't shown much in the first episode.

And I still think it is Tenley in the supposed F3 goodbye hug.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3780020;
    If she does get the FIR and leaves at the F3 goodbye hug, then she would be like Amanda (Matt's season.) The lovable F3.
    If we put all cynicism aside for a moment , the storyline that appears to be developing for Tenley is endearing and appealing. The Disney Princess that some scoundrel cheated on and broke her heart; the modest young woman who nervously saves her first kiss for the Bachelor who in return rewards her morals and high standards with the FIR.

The problem will be, and we all know it, if she is our next lovable, wonderful F3, she gets her heart broken ( she saved it for this????), and everybody who fell in love with her gets theirs broken, too.

What a load of hooey!!!
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3780048;
    If we put all cynicism aside for a moment , the storyline that appears to be developing for Tenley is endearing and appealing. The Disney Princess that some scoundrel cheated on and broke her heart; the modest young woman who nervously saves her first kiss for the Bachelor who in return rewards her morals and high standards with the FIR.

The problem will be, and we all know it, if she is our next lovable, wonderful F3, she gets her heart broken ( she saved it for this????), and everybody who fell in love with her gets theirs broken, too.

What a load of hooey!!!
    Maybe she will be a producer pick of the FIR like Amanda was.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3780051;
    Maybe she will be a producer pick of the FIR like Amanda was.
    If and again, I say IF Tenley is F3, that would really explain the sad face and tears on Jake's part. I guess he would feel badly knowing he took her all the way to F3 with her story and situation only to dump on her too, and he knew it!
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3780055;
    If and again, I say IF Tenley is F3, that would really explain the sad face and tears on Jake's part. I guess he would feel badly knowing he took her all the way to F3 with her story and situation only to dump on her too, and he knew it!
    Yeah because I do think Tenley is ponytail girl.....I think Gia will probably be F1 too.

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

They made Perez Hilton....he has a clipping talking about the "scandal" and says the episode will be in late January about the b'ette and the crew member. This is too funny.