Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Today's article on AOL which again credits us here at the FORT for having the inside on the scandal in the house. Gee, I wish somebody would clue us in on who did it.

'Bachelor' Scandal: Contestant Cheats on Jake With Crew Member
    December 29, 2009 |By: Allyssa Lee

The season premiere is still a couple of days away, but already the 14th season of ABC's 'The Bachelor' has got tongues wagging.

It appears that someone else on the reality TV series -- besides the Bachelor Jake Pavelka himself, that is -- has been getting some loving. A recent ABC promo is teasing scandal, with one woman on the clip dishing that "she's been having this sexual affair with somebody else in the Bachelor house." And while the promo pans to footage of a couple of same-sex contestants frolicking around together, a New York Post report suggests that a 'Bachelor' contestant is actually having an affair with a male member of the reality show's production crew.

According to the article, fansofrealityTV.com has been touting this contestant-crew member romance for a while, though there's no word on which bachelorette it was, or the status of the crew member involved. ABC has no comment on the report.

This is not the first time 'The Bachelor' has been mired in scandal: Most recently, Jason Mesnick caused a tsunami of waves when he dumped fiancee Melissa Rycroft on national television and got engaged to fellow contestant Molly Malaney instead.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3779853;
    Today's article on AOL which again credits us here at the FORT for having the inside on the scandal in the house. Gee, I wish somebody would clue us in on who did it.

The season premiere is still a couple of days away, but already the 14th season of ABC's 'The Bachelor' has got tongues wagging.

It appears that someone else on the reality TV series -- besides the Bachelor Jake Pavelka himself, that is -- has been getting some loving. A recent ABC promo is teasing scandal, with one woman on the clip dishing that "she's been having this sexual affair with somebody else in the Bachelor house." And while the promo pans to footage of a couple of same-sex contestants frolicking around together, a New York Post report suggests that a 'Bachelor' contestant is actually having an affair with a male member of the reality show's production crew.

According to the article, fansofrealityTV.com has been touting this contestant-crew member romance for a while, though there's no word on which bachelorette it was, or the status of the crew member involved. ABC has no comment on the report.

This is not the first time 'The Bachelor' has been mired in scandal: Most recently, Jason Mesnick caused a tsunami of waves when he dumped fiancee Melissa Rycroft on national television and got engaged to fellow contestant Molly Malaney instead.
    Maybe <<<-----The Gopher is the one leaking info to the press...he certainly isn't telling me what he saw. I'm gonna have to put the squeeze on him.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3779853;

I find this hilarious! If this forum was 'touting' about it, why wouldn't that forum know who the lady was or more information?! The forum is just going from information put out by the show and media!

Jake will be on Regis and Kelly on January 4th

Top 50 Talk Show Guests on TV (Dec. 31-Jan. 6, 2010) | Television Blog
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3779826;
    In this week's People magazine Jake doesn't reveal anything more than what he has in previous interviews. Except that he now adds: "I have every reason in the world to be happy".

Whatever that means...
    Maybe it means....TPTB stuck their finger to the wind to see how Jake's media interview was perceived & now after seeing comments comparing Jake before/beginning show giddiness vrs his now apathetic tone.....TPTB decided he needs to pick it up some notches.....

Here's another one sleuthed. We will see how long it takes for the other sites to pick up on this one

Kirsten Pittman!

Gia 5’4”

Jessie 5’5”

Ella 5’4”

Kirsten 5’8”

It looks like Kristin is a Country Swing Dancer in Denver.

Since I am new here I am not 100% sure if I can post a website or not. and if I can, how do I do it?

How far does Kathryn make it?

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;3779893;
    Maybe it means....TPTB stuck their finger to the wind to see how Jake's media interview was perceived & now after seeing comments comparing Jake before/beginning show giddiness vrs his now apathetic tone.....TPTB decided he needs to pick it up some notches.....
    Is it me, or does it seem like this season is getting very little tv commercial time?
    Seems in the past ABC gave the new season more air time prior to the premier epi. Now with the holiday coming up and air date is right around the corner--I wonder if some more commercials will pop up.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.