Page 53 of 1269 FirstFirst ... 34344454647484950515253545556575859606162631031535531053 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3739145;
    Ummm - wonder where I2D and LRSC have landed - hopefully not in Fleismeister's web - no report recently - uuummm
    It has been a while. Is it time to start organizing a search party?
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3739134;
    Haven't seen/heard the interview - is the location of it identifiable at all??
    Here is the link

interview jake.

I've tried to read what's on the sign behind them, but I'm not finding anything in LA. It looks like Kare.... Can anyone else make it out?

Refresh my memory. Has it been stated by ABC that Bach 14 will premier Jan 4th? It isn't on the ABC website, it still states Jan/10 check back for updates.

I'm wondering if that has anything to do with anything. I can't remember in the past, when they actually announced a premier date. The whole Jesse cruise thing, and being televised on Jan 4th got me thinking. Not that they would film right through Thanksgiving, but the whole Jan 4th date for Jesse's cruise is kinda funny.

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3739152;
    It has been a while. Is it time to start organizing a search party?
    Notebook: October 29: LRSC refuses to move. She thinks that because she is pumpkin colored (or thinks she is, never mind that she is actually copper red), she should be able to turn into "that carriage" from which Richard was so unceremoniously dumped. She will not sleuth. She will only drive to (gasp) work, and then return to home. And I am subject to her whims, apparently.

As a result, I have promised her that we shall go on another sleuthing adventure when we think a return to the mansion is likely. I have also promised her a bath tomorrow, complete with leather treatment. Capegal, you were right: she must be spoiled.

Happy Halloween, everyone! I have house guests and state furlough, so I'm gone for a few days...

Always,

i2d

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3739176;
    I've tried to read what's on the sign behind them, but I'm not finding anything in LA. It looks like Kare.... Can anyone else make it out?
    The large letters appear to be KARL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3739223;
    Notebook: October 29: LRSC refuses to move. She thinks that because she is pumpkin colored (or thinks she is, never mind that she is actually copper red), she should be able to turn into "that carriage" from which Richard was so unceremoniously dumped. She will not sleuth. She will only drive to (gasp) work, and then return to home. And I am subject to her whims, apparently.

As a result, I have promised her that we shall go on another sleuthing adventure when we think a return to the mansion is likely. I have also promised her a bath tomorrow, complete with leather treatment. Capegal, you were right: she must be spoiled.

Happy Halloween, everyone! I have house guests and state furlough, so I'm gone for a few days...

Always,

i2d
    Well - it is great to know that you are not stuck in the Fleismeister's hot-tub - down behind the mansion - the one we NEVER see
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3739119;
    UUmmmm - isn't it October?!? November is yet to come
    Thank you. I did mean October.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3739134;
    Haven't seen/heard the interview - is the location of it identifiable at all??
    I can't figure out where exactly this is. I think the interview was on Oct 22, which is when the Shangri-la facebook said they would be filming TB. I think the sign sign behind them is a Karl Strauss Restaurant sign. There isn't one near Hotel Shangri-la. The only Karl Strauss that I could find is in Universal & this doesn't really look like it's at Universal. Most of the Karl Strauss's are in & around San Diego/La Jolla/ Carlsbad. The one in Carlsbad is close to Legoland, but I couldn't find anything indicating that Legoland was closed on Oct 22. It is closed every Tuesday & Wednesday which would have been Oct 20th & Oct 21st. i don't even know if the interview was given anywhere near SanDiego..I thought it was in LA, but I couldn't find a Karl Strauss in LA.

To compare: From the interview..

The logo on this sign seems to match the one behind Laura hanging in the ivy.

We just need to figure out where

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3739351;
    I can't figure out where exactly this is. I think the interview was on Oct 22, which is when the Shangri-la facebook said they would be filming TB. I think the sign sign behind them is a Karl Strauss Restaurant sign. There isn't one near Hotel Shangri-la. The only Karl Strauss that I could find is in Universal & this doesn't really look like it's at Universal. Most of the Karl Strauss's are in & around San Diego/La Jolla/ Carlsbad. The one in Carlsbad is close to Legoland, but I couldn't find anything indicating that Legoland was closed on Oct 22. It is closed every Tuesday & Wednesday which would have been Oct 20th & Oct 21st. i don't even know if the interview was given anywhere near SanDiego..I thought it was in LA, but I couldn't find a Karl Strauss in LA.

To compare: From the interview..

The logo on this sign seems to match the one behind Laura hanging in the ivy.

We just need to figure out where
    Good eyes girl..... Looks like it is the one at ''Universal Citywalk'' - the ivy and windows (cept there is that water tower thing in the small pic - uummmmmm
    Last edited by Capegal; 10-29-2009 at 10:17 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON