Page 52 of 1269 FirstFirst ... 24243444546474849505152535455565758596061621021525521052 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3738821;
    I read the interview and I thought it was kind of funny that he said he didn't know who his chosen was yet. I don't buy that these people fall in love with several and then have to make a heart breaking decision at the end. Obviously it draws us all in if he has found love - and I hope he does - but I also hope one (and just one) of them knocked him over. Perhaps he is just saying that he doesn't know which one yet - to have us all think that it isn't a waste of time for all the others in the running.
    Another thing that grabbed my attention in that interview -- actually he's said it a couple of times already -- was that he was looking for a woman with a heart of gold, looks aren't that important since 'we will all be ugly someday'. If I were his ultimate choice, I wouldn't be flattered by (half of) that statement.
    Last edited by Alexxxx; 10-29-2009 at 10:41 AM.

Well, here's what I think. He / they have to say they believe their choosen one is among the group, because that's what they are apparently there for. Also, they can't say half way through filming, "I've found the one I want to marry", nor can they say "None of these are anyone that I would marry".

We can only judge by the way he said it, the tone in his voice, body language etc, and draw our own conclusions. However, its not in the video part, that I can see. If he "knows" Mrs Pavelka is in the group, then I too think he has fallen for someone early on. If that interview was done Oct 28th, that was after the 9/6 cut. He's down to 6 ladies at that point.

Did Brad ever say he "knows" his wife is in the group?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3738627;
    I remember that photo! That was an awesome find. Who was it that found it? I can't remember!
    posted by tawneej, 93 posts and that was the last post of hers/his

It was jlccaz that sleuthed out the possible filming in N.Z. When that picture was posted, the NZ filming was confirmed just as jlccaz suspected. ahhhh...the joys of sleuthing!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3738856;
    I don't think Jillian said that she saw her husband to the guys specifically. Did DeAnna say something like that?

I didn't follow the other seasons, but for the first 2 and Byron's and I don't remember them saying that in front of the people being chosen.

eta

What I am getting at is that Jake saying to the women that he saw his future wife in that group was exactly what Jason said during his season. It's just a line that the producers have the Bachelor say to play mind games w/ potential ladies.
    I didnt say that most every season this was said in front of the people being chosen. I meant that this same phrase is used almost every season..about their potential wife/husband being amongst the group.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3738841;
    That must be one of the things that they are required to say because we hear it from almost all of them. If I am not mistaken, we heard something along that line from Jesse Palmer, Travis Stork, and Brad. Jesse has said in an interview since being on the show that getting married was never part of the plan, and although we have never heard the other two voice such a thought, I wouldn't bet anything I own of any value that they too ever truly thought they might actually get married as part of being on the show.
    Bloomers!

Although I cannot speak for sanlee, my comment, of which sanlee responded to, has nothing to do with anything particular sound bite, but how Jake came off during the interview.

Unlike previous interviews, Jake looked was comfortable and appears happy --- very happy.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3738923;
    Well, here's what I think. He / they have to say they believe their choosen one is among the group, because that's what they are apparently there for. Also, they can't say half way through filming, "I've found the one I want to marry", nor can they say "None of these are anyone that I would marry".

We can only judge by the way he said it, the tone in his voice, body language etc, and draw our own conclusions. However, its not in the video part, that I can see. If he "knows" Mrs Pavelka is in the group, then I too think he has fallen for someone early on. If that interview was done Oct 28th, that was after the 9/6 cut. He's down to 6 ladies at that point.

The interview, itself, happened last week: Thursday, November 22, the very day the Sangri-La Hotel (Santa Monica) advertised to be the filming of the B14 premier --- at the hotel.

Also, November 22 is week 2, two days before the 12/9 cut.

DishofSalt (Laura Saltman): Just finished up my intv with 'The Bachelor's' Jake Pavelka. Forgot to ask if he's cried any man tears yet. Damn. Next time.10:05 PM Oct 22nd from TwitterBerry

DishofSalt (Laura Saltman): interview with new Bachelor Jake Pavelka later today if anyone has any burning questions. @realitysteve. I know you do!11:49 AM Oct 22nd from TweetDeck

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3738923;

Seems that Laura witnessed Jake saying that during a group date that was being taped.

Only real clue I'm getting from the interview is there will be 3 single moms in the group of 25. Don't know if any of them are in the group he had at the time, but I suspect at least one did from his comment he made in seeming to be open to dating a single mom.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3738932;
    I didnt say that most every season this was said in front of the people being chosen. I meant that this same phrase is used almost every season..about their potential wife/husband being amongst the group.
    I did understand what you were saying and you are correct. Every season the Bachelor/Bachelorette says something like that, but my point is that it seems from Laura's report that Jake says that in front of the women being chosen just like Jason did during his season. Whether he means it or not is hard to know and it isn't my intention to tell if he is or not.
    Last edited by atem; 10-29-2009 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3739011;
    The interview, itself, happened last week: Thursday, November 22, the very day the Sangri-La Hotel (Santa Monica) advertised to be the filming of the B14 premier --- at the hotel.

Also, November 22 is week 2, two days before the 12/9 cut.
    UUmmmm - isn't it October?!? November is yet to come
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Haven't seen/heard the interview - is the location of it identifiable at all??
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Ummm - wonder where I2D and LRSC have landed - hopefully not in Fleismeister's web - no report recently - uuummm
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON