Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3778976;
    Here's the pic- I believe it's at her workplace, I'm still trying to verify that, though.

The 'everybody loves her' edit seems like a F3 edit, but that's only what CH said, not what the actual edit has shown us. I do think that everybody will fall in love with her, but maybe there's another girl that people will fall in love with also?

ETA
    The pic above IS at Facebook. "Keg Presence" lol.
    Thanks Cash for posting the picture. We know when it was posted but when was it taken? Doesn't she look great with her hair down. That's the first time I've seen it that way.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3778983;
    Thanks Cash for posting the picture. We know when it was posted but when was it taken? Doesn't she look great with her hair down. That's the first time I've seen it that way.
    It was taken that same day, Nov 20. It's from a webcam right behind the keg and I think they put the pics up daily. Facebook must be a fantastic place to work.

And Ali is gorgeous with her hair down. I posted a couple other pics somewhere a while back. I'll have to PM them over to you =)

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3778977;
    I like the way you think.
    TPTB have become sophisticated to the way we sort these things out - they know what we look for....and they have started throwing us little curve balls over the past 2 seasons.
    How obvious is it if we can set the order of elimination based solely on when people reactivate Facebook?!
    So, what if they have contestants twitter or post a pic on FB out of sequence? Frankly, if they haven't thought of that, then they disappoint me.
    While I enjoy this preseason sleuthing and that sleuthing that happens during the season, I do believe that the only thing that really matters is what TPTB show us in the edit during the season and what we learn from public interviews. TPTB have to show the regular audience a believeable story. So much of what we learn here might not even be seen on TV or really matter. I'm thinking about everything we know about Gia and how that could come out only after Jake makes her the F1. Then he learns the truth and it doesn't work out or he defends her like Jillian did for Ed.
    Last edited by eowenc; 12-29-2009 at 02:44 AM.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

County flavor to ‘Bachelor’ Williamstown native to be among 25 women competing for title

WILLIAMSTOWN -- The next installment of "The Bachelor" will contain a bit of the Berkshires.

When the hit television show premieres Monday at 8 p.m., North County native Ali Fedotowsky will be among 25 women vying for the heart of a Texas airline pilot.

Fedotowsky, 25, who graduated from Mount Greylock Regional High School but now lives in San Francisco, will appear in the 14th season of the ABC reality show, subtitled, "On the Wings of Love." The program will feature Jake Pavelka, 31, searching for love over eight episodes.

Fedotowsky and members of her family are under contract with ABC to not speak publicly about her involvement with the show until after the season has aired. However, Fedotowsky’s parents did speak in general terms when contacted Monday by phone.

"It has been an experience for all of us. We never expected it to happen," said Ali’s mother, Beth Johnson, who lives in Williamstown.

Ali’s father, Alex Fedotowsky of Alabama, said his daughter grew up to be "very compassionate toward people less fortunate than her."

"She believes in equality of all," Alex said.

Johnson agreed, recalling an incident that happened when the Fedotowskys moved to Williams-town from North Adams 16 years ago, when Ali was 9.

One day on the bus to school, a white boy racially slurred a black girl. Ali then sat next to the girl to make her feel better, told the boy to
    Advertisement
    stop calling her names, and later went to his house to tell his parents, Johnson said.

"At 9 years old she was ambitious. She didn’t let anything stop her," Johnson said.

Ali Fedotowsky graduated in 2002 from Mount Greylock, where she played soccer for six years, beginning in seventh grade. She went on to Berkshire Community College in Pittsfield for two years and then to Clark University in Worcester, where she was a member of the hip hop dance troupe.

Fedotowsky graduated from Clark in 2006 with a bachelor’s degree in psychology and a 4.1 grade average. She now is an advertising account manager for Facebook.

"She did really well in school and is very career focused," said Ali’s sister, Raya Todd.

Fedotowsky also has a younger brother, Michael, 22, of Boston.

Alex Fedotowsky said his daughter was energetic as a child, and has grown into a go-getter and a people person.

"She could take on the world and accomplish great things," he said.

Johnson said her daughter is fun-loving, practical and "real."

When Ali comes to the area, Johnson said, she always visits three places: Dunkin’ Donuts for coffee because that chain doesn’t exist in California; Desperados Restaurant in Williamstown for a black bean burrito; and the China Buffet in North Adams for crab rangoon.

"That part of her personality is very predictable -- the stuff she likes," Todd said.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3779032;
    County flavor to ‘Bachelor’ Williamstown native to be among 25 women competing for title

Thanks for the article Cupcakes! Wouldn't the fact that Ali's mother said it was an experience for all of us mean that she definately gets a HTD? It sounds as if the whole family was apart of it. It all goes along with the facebook posting about the brother being a hollywood celebrity/ (something along those lines that Cashfosho found.)

Ali sounds like an awesome person with a big heart. I think she will have tons of fans! =)

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3778976;
    Here's the pic- I believe it's at her workplace, I'm still trying to verify that, though.

ETA
    The pic above IS at Facebook. "Keg Presence" lol.
    Sounds like Ali is quite intelligent. Here is a thought. What if Ali had arranged with Facebook to have a picture posted on her site while on TB. Or a friend who works there. This photo could have taken place at any time and a someone else could have posted it on the site. (even a family member) This way it looks like she is eliminated early. Meanwhile, she continues the process. Just a thought....

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3778324;
    Just making a quick stop to take a look at a few points. I am involved in a few projects this year that will keep me from watching the show, but it is a stress reliever to come here to watch all the fantastic sleuthers busy at work before the show starts.

Someone had posted about a comment made on the ABC board about Vienna, but from what I had read from that poster they were making funny quips about each bachelorette. I believe that the poster's name is zebramusic, and does not appear to know anything from the show.

A few comments were noteworthy and may appear truthful on that board. One was that Gia, Corrie and Ashleigh were all good friends during the show. Another was that Rozlyn has a special needs child.

Oh, I saw where it was mentioned that the F1 does not get a bath tub date. This is going back a few shows but Tessa and Baldwin did on their fantasy date:

Have a terrific season sleuthers!
    Good to see you Blondie! What have you been up to? I wish you would stay and post with us. You have that eye for the little things that some of us miss.

Referring back to the rose petals that were found in Tessa and Andy's bathtub.........I believe that the producers since then are new and have different ways of editing, so I am not sure we can count on the F1 getting the rose petals anymore. Last Bachelor season, Molly (F2) had the rose petals.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3776513;
    Neither do I. I only think it's whacko when the self described Disney princess who has never been with a man - ever - before or after her ex-husband, goes on a game show to find the next guy she will marry, and presumably "be with" after knowing him for a few weeks.
    That's about as random as it gets.
    If Tenley was married at 18 or 19 and stayed married for 3 or 4 years, then it makes sense. After a divorce, I sure wasn't immediately ready to date again. It took me over a year to adjust to a marriage being over (in my case after 29 years) and it might have been like that for Tenley. Then when I started to date again, I was interested in getting to know the men and was far from ready to jump into bed with any of them at that point. I think she is a breath of fresh air in this fast world of sexual misconduct.

I think I can stop SDL scratching his head...or put a theory forward anyway

If the Bach peeps want a sexy season what better way than to have Mr supposedly Moral tango with women like Gia? TPTB put temptation in his way because he is so dull and you get a Jake who his sexually frustrated and breaking his cheesy exterior to get what he wants.

We know he very likely sends home the good girls (what weve seen anyway): Elizabeth thunderbird goes, Ella, Ali, Elizabeth NE, Tenley as a possible F3 goodbye and so on

I Imagine TBTB take out good girls early and leave him with lots of producers pics and only a few good girls so it comes down to the infamous sweet girl vs sexy vixen FRC. Anyone remember Joe Millionaire when he was forced to pick Zora? over Sarah? thenTrista (then portrayed as a Vixen)vs sweet Amanda who then won. So it could come down to two endings...Im using Corrie/Gia here as they have become my F2 pics.

1) Jake chooses Corrie. hoorah the good Christian boy chooses a sweetie and true love instead of Miss Gia.

2) Jake Chooses Gia and shes actually a sweetheart and she admits she didnt know how to present herself...or some bull like that and Corrie is next Bachette...hoorah!

Also does anyone laugh at the early rooftop pic sleuthing when we said Gia looked like a tiny sweet thing with a small cleavage? Innocent times....
    Last edited by VelvetBex; 12-29-2009 at 08:13 AM.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3779033;
    Thanks for the article Cupcakes! Wouldn't the fact that Ali's mother said it was an experience for all of us mean that she definately gets a HTD? It sounds as if the whole family was apart of it. It all goes along with the facebook posting about the brother being a hollywood celebrity/ (something along those lines that Cashfosho found.)

Ali sounds like an awesome person with a big heart. I think she will have tons of fans! =)
    It's sounds that way to me. However, it didn't sound like a all that great experience. Nothing is sounding Final 1 to me at all!