Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3778952;
    Because the F6 thru F4 occur in another parts of California - far from LA - and that SC of the limo is in LA - I have to assume that it is when the F4 is sent home - because he is walking her out - after HTD's - they return to LA but not to the mansion........ there is really no other explaination for that shot
    So this would be Ali he's putting in the limo.

It can't be that easy, right? The person/location all figured out. I'm skeptical lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3778954;
    So this would be Ali he's putting in the limo.

It can't be that easy, right? The person/location all figured out. I'm skeptical lol.
    I think it is that easy because we are not supposed to know that Ali is possibly the F4 lady. lol But we are that good, or should I say you are that good.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3778956;
    I think it is that easy because we are not supposed to know that Ali is possibly the F4 lady. lol But we are that good, or should I say you are that good.
    And how sure are we that Ali is the F4 lady?

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3778957;
    Of course there is no evidence, but she posted on facebook after the 4/3 RC. So there is the 'possiblilty' that she is the F4 lady, but she couldn't have made it any further than that. There is also the chance that she is not the F4 lady but that we will have to determine after we get more screencaps. Chris mentioned her in the '5 to watch' so she seems to go far since he says that everyone loves her including Jake. =) That is all I've got! lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3778957;
    Not 100% sure.
    BUT
    There was some kind of Fedotowsky Family thing on Nov 3. Her brother and sister both went home for that day. (A random Tuesday?) This is also a day that the schedule calls for a HTD, though there is also speculation of a HTD in NJ that day.
    And the earliest FB action I can find for her is No 16-17. Which is after the 4/3 cut. (I'm still looking for more/earlier postings on FB, but her account is WAY private and it's harder to navigate around.)

BUT I need to know when the HTDs are scheduled/prepared for. Because her brother knew he'd be heading home Monday night on Oct 30, which was a Saturday, and also before the 6/4 RC. So do TPTB caution the families for each of the F6 and only follow through with the F4? How does this work? (Did that question make any sense?lol)

OH
    and I forgot to mention that on Nov 4, the day after the possible HTD, Ali's brother's girlfriend posted something along the lines of him 'going hollywood' or "hollywood wants more of him". I'll have to look that up again for the exact wording...

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3778960;
    Not 100% sure.
    BUT
    There was some kind of Fedotowsky Family thing on Nov 3. Her brother and sister both went home for that day. (A random Tuesday?) This is also a day that the schedule calls for a HTD, though there is also speculation of a HTD in NJ that day.
    And the earliest FB action I can find for her is No 16-17. Which is after the 4/3 cut. (I'm still looking for more/earlier postings on FB, but her account is WAY private and it's harder to navigate around.)

BUT I need to know when the HTDs are scheduled/prepared for. Because her brother knew he'd be heading home Monday night on Oct 30, which was a Saturday, and also before the 6/4 RC. So do TPTB caution the families for each of the F6 and only follow through with the F4? How does this work? (Did that question make any sense?lol)
    I believe the families are notified a few days prior to the HTD's
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3778961;
    I believe the families are notified a few days prior to the HTD's
    I thought so, too. But you saying that just gave me tingles.

I REALLY think Ali gets a HTD. And if she doesn't, all of this is WAY too coincidental.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3778962;

I REALLY think Ali gets a HTD. And if she doesn't, all of this is WAY too coincidental.
    I totally agree with that.From everything I've read it really does sound like she gets a HTD.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3778962;
    I thought so, too. But you saying that just gave me tingles.

Okay we all agree she gets a HTD but I'm going way out on a limb here to speculate further. You all know that I had a special feeling about Ali from the time the first group picture on the airplane wing was released. So I'll be the first to admit that I'm not impartial when it comes to Ali. Here is my speculation. Ali works for facebook. The evidence she went home in mid November was her posting on facebook. In the last bachelorette season we know Ed had special privledges using a computer to communicate during the shooting of the season. What if TPTB had Ali post in facebook as if she were home but was really on St. Lucia and part of the F3. And the pic of the sad goodby that we all assume was F3 goodby to Tenley is actually the F4 goodby to Tenley in LA. Just thinking ouside the box!
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3778958;
    Of course there is no evidence, but she posted on facebook after the 4/3 RC. So there is the 'possiblilty' that she is the F4 lady, but she couldn't have made it any further than that. There is also the chance that she is not the F4 lady but that we will have to determine after we get more screencaps. Chris mentioned her in the '5 to watch' so she seems to go far since he says that everyone loves her including Jake. =) That is all I've got! lol!
    Thanks Sanlee.It all makes sense to me now.I do believe she is the F4 lady or else why would Chris say that everyone loves her including Jake(Although usually the one that everyone loves is F3)but with Ali F3 just isn't possible based on FB evidence etc.

Her HTD either goes horrible or Jake doesn't see himself fitting into her family.