Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3778666;
    Conveyor Belt of Love could be the title of the M & G. The women are conveyored in to meet Jake, then Jake conveyors around the mansion.
    That actually might make it more organized and less dramatic... no need to steal him away or cut in on anyone else's time; the girls could sit there are not have to be impatient. On second thought, TPTB wouldn't want that now, would they?!?!

The scandal commercial was just on ABC. I was hoping we would get a new commercial letting people know that in one week the bachelor will be premiering with new caps but nope!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3778690;
    I don't! I see a blob.
    Atem, you need to tilt your head a little more and maybe squint a little-- you see it now?!?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3778715;
    In Matt's through Jason's season, there were no roses given during the 5th episode - the last one before the Hts; however, that did not hold true during Jillian's season. If you remember during the train ride on the last eppy before the HTs, Robby did not receive a rose and was kicked off into the wildnerness, Reid received a rose for his date, and Kip got the group rose.
    The ice bench, beautiful scenery, eskimo kisses and red ears Ahhhhh..... I remember it well!

(poor Robby and Kip got a rose too)

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3778912;
    Not sure exactly where I aquired this, but didn't Jake clarify his role as instructional and not a rank and file pilot?
    UUUmmmmmm not sure what you are referring to - but Jake IS a rank and file pilot - he apparently instructs as well - AND he is also a stunt pilot.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3778717;
    No they just showed Jake on a beach saying that he will come out with a fiance. He also told what he looks for in a woman. And they showed some of him running on the beach playing with a dog. The stuff they showed of the ladies was stuff from the M&G playing football and then the announcer guy said will he find someone to give his rose or just a bunch of thorns
    Sanlee, I posted it on the media thread a minute a go. Here is the link to the video: ETonline: Articles Tagged With Jake-pavelka

(sorry for all the back to back posts--- just catching up!)

ETA-- sorry sanlee, I see you found it
    Last edited by LibbyBell; 12-28-2009 at 11:13 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3778920;
    UUUmmmmmm not sure what you are referring to - but Jake IS a rank and file pilot - he apparently instructs as well - AND he is also a stunt pilot.
    I can see it now...Allie makes the remark that she has a fear of flying, so not only does she get the flying date, but he performs stunts on the way....
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3778923;
    I can see it now...Allie makes the remark that she has a fear of flying, so not only does she get the flying date, but he performs stunts on the way....
    Note to Jake - make sure the barf bags are set to go on the pre-flight check
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3778740;
    But Jake would have to be shutting the door after someone got in? Otherwise what's he doing shutting the door of a limo. I think there is someone in there, we just can't see it clearly.

If it was 6/4, would we see Jake walking each girl getting into a limo? That doesn't sound right to me. Doesn't the lead walk them to the limo at the 4/3? The cuts prior to that, we see the girls in the limo but not being walked to the limo.
    GA you're right he is walking a girl to the limo and putting her in however, the windows are tinted so darkly all we see in the window are reflections. No way that we could ever actually see inside the window especially late at night.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3778925;
    Note to Jake - make sure the barf bags are set to go on the pre-flight check
    I thought of that too, but felt like I should spare y'all the barf emoticon.

No joke, if someone is afraid of flying, nausea might not be that far off of the equation. Seems like it has happened before...Didn't Twilley get sick or nearly, and one of the very early contenders got sick flying, I think.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?