Page 51 of 1269 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051525354555657585960611011515511051 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3738533;
    This was posted Nov 12/08

Nov 17th screencaps were posted from what looks like the commercials. Screencaps B13 ****spoilers**** Thread

ETA Two girls were identified at that point, so if we count B Gammel, we are ahead of schedule a couple of weeks

ETA2 There is a picture of Jason, published Nov. 20, which was thought to be in New Zealand at F3. Our schedule shows us Nov 20th at around the LCD. So were are close.
    I remember that photo! That was an awesome find. Who was it that found it? I can't remember!

I posted Laura Saltman's "Dish of Salt" Jake interview in the Bachelor 14 media thread. The written story is not entirely a repeat of the video.
    "Among the women competing, whom Jake calls, 'The prettiest cast I have ever seen on the show,' are three single mothers.

"'What I’m looking for in a woman that has kids is what kind of mother she is.' Jake revealed he once dated a woman with kids, 'I found her to be such a great mother, I actually found it attractive.'"

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3738761;
    I posted Laura Saltman's "Dish of Salt" Jake interview in the Bachelor 14 media thread. The written story is not entirely a repeat of the video.
    "Among the women competing, whom Jake calls, 'The prettiest cast I have ever seen on the show,' are three single mothers.

"'What I’m looking for in a woman that has kids is what kind of mother she is.' Jake revealed he once dated a woman with kids, 'I found her to be such a great mother, I actually found it attractive.'"
    I enjoyed the interview you posted in the Media Thread. It looks like Jake has already fallen in love or in like with some of the ladies. He knows Mrs. Pavelka is among the 25 bachelorettes.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3738763;
    I enjoyed the interview you posted in the Media Thread. It looks like Jake has already fallen in love or in like with some of the ladies. He knows Mrs. Pavelka is among the 25 bachelorettes.
    I agree. Jake is a happy man and, after watching the interview, very much looking foward to this season.

Actually, didn't Jason say the exact same thing during the pool date thing? That his future wife was there?

I wonder if any of those single moms are from Texas?

I read the interview and I thought it was kind of funny that he said he didn't know who his chosen was yet. I don't buy that these people fall in love with several and then have to make a heart breaking decision at the end. Obviously it draws us all in if he has found love - and I hope he does - but I also hope one (and just one) of them knocked him over. Perhaps he is just saying that he doesn't know which one yet - to have us all think that it isn't a waste of time for all the others in the running.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3738811;
    Actually, didn't Jason say the exact same thing during the pool date thing? That his future wife was there?

I wonder if any of those single moms are from Texas?
    It seems like this is said almost every season..that their future wife or husband is there/could be there. Not uncommon, really.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3738763;
    That must be one of the things that they are required to say because we hear it from almost all of them. If I am not mistaken, we heard something along that line from Jesse Palmer, Travis Stork, and Brad. Jesse has said in an interview since being on the show that getting married was never part of the plan, and although we have never heard the other two voice such a thought, I wouldn't bet anything I own of any value that they too ever truly thought they might actually get married as part of being on the show.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3738826;
    It seems like this is said almost every season..that their future wife or husband is there/could be there. Not uncommon, really.
    I don't think Jillian said that she saw her husband to the guys specifically. Did DeAnna say something like that?

I didn't follow the other seasons, but for the first 2 and Byron's and I don't remember them saying that in front of the people being chosen.

eta

What I am getting at is that Jake saying to the women that he saw his future wife in that group was exactly what Jason said during his season. It's just a line that the producers have the Bachelor say to play mind games w/ potential ladies.
    Last edited by atem; 10-29-2009 at 09:55 AM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3738856;
    I don't think Jillian said that she saw her husband to the guys specifically. Did DeAnna say something like that?

I didn't follow the other seasons, but for the first 2 and Byron's and I don't remember them saying that in front of the people being chosen.

eta

What I am getting at is that Jake saying to the women that he saw his future wife in that group was exactly what Jason said during his season. It's just a line that the producers have the Bachelor say to play mind games w/ potential ladies.
    Yes, DeAnna did say 'I believe my husband is in this room'. It was during a post-RC toast. Sorry, I don't remember which one, but Graham was still in the running . . .