Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3778821;
    I'm not sure what you are reffering to when you suggest that he is slamming the door. Is this from a video where you actually see him slamming the limo door. If not there isn't enough evidence for me just from the SC to indicate he is slamming the door. Therefore in my mind it could be the 4/3 cut. Where were they for the cuts after the HTDs?
    This s/c was taken from a video where he was clearly angry and closed the door forcefully. (Slamming might be a bit strong of a word, but he was obviously not impressed, or possibly just really frustrated with something.) I think it was possibly from the citytv preview.

I'm not sure what you are reffering to when you suggest that he is slamming the door. Is this from a video where you actually see him slamming the limo door. If not there isn't enough evidence for me just from the SC to indicate he is slamming the door. Therefore in my mind it could be the 4/3 cut. Where were they for the cuts after the HTDs?
    Yep, that video is edited to death! He is simply shutting the limo door.
    The previous footage.....and the footage after the limo shutting is very dramatic....but the limo door shutting, is not. Sneaky little devils.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3778813;
    Someone may have already posted this but what I see is a reflection of the camerman with the camera on his shoulder. Almost every SC in past seasons of a limo shot you can see the cameraman directly or his reflection in the window.
    Yanno I can see that too. It's so funny the things we can see--kind of like the old woman/young girl illusion.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KathnToast;3778841;
    This s/c was taken from a video where he was clearly angry and closed the door forcefully. (Slamming might be a bit strong of a word, but he was obviously not impressed, or possibly just really frustrated with something.) I think it was possibly from the citytv preview.
    Thanks! I'm going to have to look that up and see for myself.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

From the video, it does appear as if Jake sort of slams the door. I guess it depends on your opinion on whether you think he does slam the door shut or whether it is just him simply shutting the door. lol I'd say he is kind of shutting it in anger/frustration, maybe. They place it in the dramatic part of the video so of course it is obvious to assume he is shutting it in anger.

I still think it is from the 4/3 RC.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3778826;
    Mr. Write good work! And you did mention that they put up different colors as I remember. As to the window spacing it is the same if you take into consideration the perspective of the limo shot. From that angle the windows would appear narrower and closer together. No doubt here that's the place. But when and who?
    Yes Eowenc - in most pictures the hotel has black and white awnings up, but there are some where the awnings are gold and white, and I found one where the awnings are red and green.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3778843;
    Yanno I can see that too. It's so funny the things we can see--kind of like the old woman/young girl illusion.
    Sometimes I catch the most unimportant things. I like the old woman/young girl analogy.

On second thought, I watched it again and you may be right. It's in the middle of a lot of tense segments, so it's edited to seem tense, but it could very well be just closing a door firmly. You can find it at the citytv website - just click on shows - The bachelor, and the preview should come right up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;3778847;
    Yes Eowenc - in most pictures the hotel has black and white awnings up, but there are some where the awnings are gold and white, and I found one where the awnings are red and green.
    Seasonal changes: Winter (B&W), Holidays (Green & Red), and Spring and/or Summer (Gold & White) were my thoughts when you mentioned it first.

Quote Originally Posted by KathnToast;3778851;
    On second thought, I watched it again and you may be right. It's in the middle of a lot of tense segments, so it's edited to seem tense, but it could very well be just closing a door firmly. You can find it at the citytv website - just click on shows - The bachelor, and the preview should come right up.
    You're right! Now everyone will go and watch the video again. lol After viewing the video one more time, it looks like Jake is just shutting the door like a regular person would do so to me, this could be when he is letting Ali go, if she is indeed F4.