Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Romanticsucker;3778757;
    Ditto. Good to see a new generation of sleuthers has taken up the magnifying glass and joined the hunt,
    And I have been here for a couple of years and still suck. LOL I cherish everyone on here that is so talented, I'd be lost without you all.
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3778688;
    I see a face there too! So you're not the only one!
    I definitely see a face there too.

Quote Originally Posted by holly1959;3778763;
    And I have been here for a couple of years and still suck. LOL I cherish everyone on here that is so talented, I'd be lost without you all.
    I've been here for a few seasons too and I still suck at finding anything new.I am so glad that we have so many fabulous sluethers.

Quote Originally Posted by holly1959;3778763;
    We'd all be lost without each other including you holly!! Everyone contributes something, they all seem to have their special niches.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3778772;
    I definitely see a face there too.
    Actually, now that Kasha posted that the face we see in the window is actually the light behind Jake...that seems to make more sense to me. lol!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3778783;
    Actually, now that Kasha posted that the face we see in the window is actually the light behind Jake...that seems to make more sense to me. lol!
    I responded to your post before I finished catching up.I gotta have another look at that cap now that I read Kasha's thoughts on it.

eta,yup what Kasha said makes total sense.This also means I need new glasses.
    Last edited by Starshine_16; 12-28-2009 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3778720;
    The area you have outlined in red is not a face but the side way distorted reflection of the light Mr. Write posted above.

See the streetlight glass shade. Turn it on it's side.
    You get this reflection in the window with the shade on the right of the window.
    Someone may have already posted this but what I see is a reflection of the camerman with the camera on his shoulder. Almost every SC in past seasons of a limo shot you can see the cameraman directly or his reflection in the window.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3778754;
    I was catching up on posts I missed over the holiday season and I saw some references (Capegal, Ryvetted) to a conversation I reported with someone at ABC in early December. My post was so long ago I don't remember exactly how I said it but I do remember the conversation very well.
    This was before we had the previews and the information we have now, but I think it's interesting to try to piece these things together.
    I recall my friend telling me that Jake as TB was not so much like the guy who inspired the "Nice Guys Finish First" theme for this season. I posed the question of whether they would gloss over the imperfections or throw him to the wolves. Most everyone here shouted back at me, "Hey Idiot, this is TB, they will throw him to the wolves!"
    I think we're seeing a bit of that already.
    Some of you may remember the quote from the ABC guy that Jake could be difficult, short tempered, and demanding. I guess that's easy to say about anyone who doesn't always do what you want them to do...but we are seeing the temper and demands even in the previews.
    The specific quote I remember was, "Jake says he will do things I know he has no intention of doing." I'm still not sure what that one was about but it's interesting to look into further.
    More of you probably remember the quote about Jake being "the horniest Bachelor since Jesse Palmer." I only know Jesse Palmer as a college football analyst, one of the best in the country, but Bloomers filled me in on his liasons.
    There was another comment about Jake appearing very religious but going for the cheapest girls on the show. I guess time will tell but the previews don't look like anything the church elders will brag about.
    The criticism going into this season was that Jake was dull and uninteresting. I have a theory that the producers took every bad take and threw them into the mix to overcome that perception - probably to a degree that is not fair to Jake.
    I also have a theory that Jake is figuring it out already. Hence, the interviews we've seen in which he is so guarded....or the dinner with the friend in which he didn't want to talk about the show.
    I think they threw him to the wolves and he knows it now.
    Interesting how it's all gelling together as we speak, sdl!! I loved that juicy bit of scoopage!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3778679;
    I don't think it's for the 4 to 3, because I just don't see him shutting the door like that with Ali.
    I'm not sure what you are reffering to when you suggest that he is slamming the door. Is this from a video where you actually see him slamming the limo door. If not there isn't enough evidence for me just from the SC to indicate he is slamming the door. Therefore in my mind it could be the 4/3 cut. Where were they for the cuts after the HTDs?

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze;3778722;
    But the yellow/grey awnings don't match the black and white ones..???
    Mr. Write good work! And you did mention that they put up different colors as I remember. As to the window spacing it is the same if you take into consideration the perspective of the limo shot. From that angle the windows would appear narrower and closer together. No doubt here that's the place. But when and who?