Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Frizzy;3778571;
    Why would it be on Bachelor Facebook page? Would it be on it's own page? I'm now confussed. Darn. Oh well
    Maybe because it is an ABC show? Who knows! That show was weird though!

'The Bachelor' preview: The Crazy Bachelorettes

Our picks for the Crazies of "The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love" -- Kirsten, Channy and Michelle.

Every season of "The Bachelor" has 'em -- the crazy-eyed lunatics that you wonder if producers were forcing the Bachelor to keep around for ratings. We've previewed the first episode of Jake Pavelka's turn as "The Bachelor" and these are the ones to watch out for (and possibly frisk).

Kirsten, 25, waitress, Aurora, CO

Kirsten was an easy first pick for one of the Crazies because she mentioned violence like three times within her first three minutes of screen time. Not only does she tell Jake that she wanted to slap Jillian for letting him go, she talking-heads that she'll do whatever it takes to win -- even "cut a bitch."

That, coupled with the fact that Kirsten is a little on the drag queen-y side, makes us scared of her. We mean... look at that picture! She's like a well-made-up version of The Gentlemen from "Buffy." Nightmare fuel.

Channy, 29, mortgage loan office, Santa Rosa, CA

Channy is Cambodian and we applaud the tiny little diversifying in casting, since you generally don't see many races other than Caucasian on "The Bachelor" franchise. When Channy first meets Jake, she says something to him in Cambodian and tells him he has to talk to her later to find out what it means. Totally cute gimmick, right?

Except when Jake does find her and asks her what she said to him in Cambodian, she says, "You can land your plane on my landing strip anytime!" Ummm... yikes.

Michelle, 26, office manager, Anaheim, CA

Michelle is a very special girl. She reminds us a bit of Shannon from Jason Mesnick's season -- remember her, the crier who threw up? Michelle is very intense right out of the gate, telling Jake that she's ready for a husband and kids and has "so much to give emotionally."

Ed and Jillian get the crazy vibe from Michelle too, as they try to find a nice way to tell Jake that she's boil-your-bunny nutso and he should send her home.

We don't actually know if any of these women received roses or not that first night, but we certainly hope they did. What would a show like this be without a little crazy? Particularly if the crazy leads to some hot lesbian action. That'd be a "Bachelor" first.
    'The Bachelor' preview: The Crazy Bachelorettes - From Inside the Box - Zap2it

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3778575;
    I kinda figured that Channy would be a little crazy/wild, and Kirsten wanting to 'cut a bitch' is just hilarious. But I kinda thought Michelle would be a sweetheart.
    I wonder what that means about you if Jill and Ed think your crazy..

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3778580;
    I kinda figured that Channy would be a little crazy/wild, and Kirsten wanting to 'cut a bitch' is just hilarious. But I kinda thought Michelle would be a sweetheart.
    I wonder what that means about you if Jill and Ed think your crazy..
    And Jake goes against Jilly and Ed's wishes and does not send her home! lol Producer pick maybe? I thought Michelle would be a sweetheart as well, but then she does want to be on TV!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3778582;
    And Jake goes against Jilly and Ed's wishes and does not send her home! lol Producer pick maybe? I thought Michelle would be a sweetheart as well, but then she does want to be on TV!
    I think there's maybe only 5 girls tops that are honest to goodness sweethearts. But reality tv can bring out the worst in some people so I'll try not to judge.

Chris did say that she didn't come to make friends. Maybe that means she gets in fights with the other girls? I don't know, but it sure looks like this is shaping up to be a fun and eventful season, whether there's a love story in it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3778590;
    I think there's maybe only 5 girls tops that are honest to goodness sweethearts. But reality tv can bring out the worst in some people so I'll try not to judge.

Chris did say that she didn't come to make friends. Maybe that means she gets in fights with the other girls? I don't know, but it sure looks like this is shaping up to be a fun and eventful season, whether there's a love story in it or not.
    This season will definately be all for the drama as it is looking. I don't think we are in for a love story, but we never are anyway! Hopefully it will keep us entertained. Two of the so called crazies that were mentioned don't even make it past the first night!

Get ready for fights!

FORT Fan

I think I’ve figured out where Jake’s “slamming the limousine door” scene takes place. The one with the black and white striped awnings in the background. It has been driving me crazy – you know how many awnings there are in California!!!! It’s a bit difficult to explain, but in short I think it’s at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel, in Beverly Hills (must of been a heck of a date or RC). Not the front of the hotel, but the service road at the back that runs between El Camino Drive and South Rodeo Drive. It is where limousines pick up and drop off. It’s difficult to find images of the area, but you can do it if you go into the street scenes in google maps (drag the little yellow man onto the map). Take a look at the service road between the two parts of the hotel viewed from El Camino Drive.
    The hotel seems to change the color of its awnings - sometimes they are gold and white, other times they are black and white and sometimes red and green. I think the thing that looks like an alien in the sc is a sign above the iron-gate entrance to the service road with a BH on it. The street lights match as do as are the plants, windows etc.

I would post an image, but despite Bet2win’s best efforts to help me solve my image posting deficiencies, I can’t figure out how to post an picture from the street scenes in google maps. I've saved an image to my computer and could post that if I could figure out how!!!!!

Isn't there another silly show premiering after TB? I can't find it now, but I remember reading something about it.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3778610;
    Isn't there another silly show premiering after TB? I can't find it now, but I remember reading something about it.
    Conveyor Belt of Love

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3778610;
    YUP, it's called "Conveyor Belt of Love."

ETA: I'm always late at responding. haha!