Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

In the article, it says that she is 31, but on the ABC website she is 29. lol

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3778466;
    In the article, it says that she is 31, but on the ABC website she is 29. lol
    The article says that she graduated from HS in 1998. If she typically started school at 6 and finished around 18, then she would be 29 not 31. Since the website says 29, and the graduation date is 1998, I am inclined to believe she is 29; I believe the author of the article is perhaps in error.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3778438;
    Wasn't it Howard Stern that first mentioned the affair thingy because he got to listen/preview the first commercials? Someone heard Howard and reported back here, if I remember correctly.
    I reported the Howard Stern information several weeks ago. He actually viewed the entire first two edited episodes. That was confirmed else where and here on FoRT. That was the first we knew about one of the contestants caught in a sexual affair with one of the production crew. I believe that jlccaz actually beat me to the scoop and posted the Howard Stern information just before I did. It was on all the internet sites following this season the afternoon of the broadcast.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3778438;
    Wasn't it Howard Stern that first mentioned the affair thingy because he got to listen/preview the first commercials? Someone heard Howard and reported back here, if I remember correctly.
    Howard Stern did break the news of an affair between a contestant and a crew member first, yes.

ETA: eowenc beat me to it!

Bloomers, I was going to say that she doesn't even look like she would be 31, so you're right and she is 29. It was just an error.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3778481;
    Howard Stern did break the news of an affair between a contestant and a crew member first, yes.

ETA: eowenc beat me to it!

Bloomers, I was going to say that she doesn't even look like she would be 31, so you're right and she is 29. It was just an error.
    What a hoot, though, that we are supposed to have the inside info when we are the ones trying our best to figure out what happened!
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3778480;
    I reported the Howard Stern information several weeks ago. He actually viewed the entire first two edited episodes. That was confirmed else where and here on FoRT. That was the first we knew about one of the contestants caught in a sexual affair with one of the production crew. I believe that jlccaz actually beat me to the scoop and posted the Howard Stern information just before I did. It was on all the internet sites following this season the afternoon of the broadcast.
    We need all the information we can get, so thanks for scoop!! So, Howard had a show that Mike Fleiss ripped off, huh? Do you know what the final outcome was? As long as Beth stays interested in the show, Howard could come in handy (as he has) for seasons to come, haha!

Have we figured out who goes on the 2-1 date yet? I think we had Vienna pegged as one of the girls.Do we have any clue who the other might be?

Quote Originally Posted by parrierajr;3778402;
    Does Reality Steve any any scoop for us about this season??
    About the only thing that RS spilled was to expect a Sea World date - that was pretty much it.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3778326;
    I am thinking a lot of this is dependent upon Jake's motivation for being the Bachelor. We know in retrospect that Jason petitioned hard and initially to be the Bachelor before he was on DeAnna's Bachelorette show which implies he simply wanted to be the Bachelor, and yet he has ended up in a love match.

We also know that Jake pushed like the dickens to be the Bachelor. Why? Did he just want the experience of being the Bachelor? Was he ever really, really interested in the remote chance that he might find someone?
    If he was, then Gia is not a shoo-in because Gia's profile does not fit in with Jake's individual and family profile.

Now, if Jake simply wanted to be the Bachelor, and the producers knew it ( "What do you want out of the show, Jake? yada, yada), then they might have bargained with him for an F1 Gia for the entertainment value since it wouldn't matter to him anyway whether anything came of it.

Although he went in promoting the " I am going to find my fiancee," his interviews are much less promising at this point. He is sounding rather apathetic in his interviews concerning the outcome imo.
    Not that it germane to the discussion at hand, I don't believe the statement I highlighted entirely factual.

I remember reading Jason putting a full out effort into becoming a contestant of Survival, and when that failed (believe he said to have tried out for a couple of seasons). a friend of his in California and past Bachelor contestant (Bevin?) suggesting that he try out for the Bachelor, and accepted for DeAnna's season straight away, and only when being a part of "the process", did Jason pursue Bachelor 13.

Frankly, that scenario rings true to me, given circumstances related to his divorce ... Jason wanting to shake up his life with a bit of adventure (Survival being his first choice), and in the process, able to develop the type of feelings to pursue another serious relationship and marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3778441;
    Regarding difficult to work with, have we ever had a season where there wasn't anyone that was difficult to work with? I'm forcasting right now, next season of the Bach'ette, someone is very difficult to work with.
    I agree GA!!
    We can reference this post to say "I told you so". Seriously though, I have a feeling that anyone who doesn't succumb to TPTB's little games gets tagged "difficult".
    Last edited by SaffronSunrise; 12-28-2009 at 05:53 PM.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow