Page 50 of 1269 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950515253545556575859601001505501050 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

We have nothing. We don't even know if they're going back to Dallas before the HTDs. What you see here, is all we have.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Filming Schedule** SPOILERS**NO DISCUSSION

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3737884;
    I see this season schedule as tight and not a great deal of room for changes given Thanksgiving looming...
    Thanks, ryansmommy! This makes a ton of sense to me. Now let's see how in the world I'm gonna get out to the mansion tonight! irishheart, are you up for a stroll? You could wear a red scarf!

We could show up as part of the RC, as someone - SAFF? - suggested. Just act as though we are supposed to be there. Or we might show up with chainsaws and ask if any of their downed trees need to be removed. Dead wood, anyone?

I feel an attack of the pashmina coming on... "Oh, DH, I must take a drive to rid myself of this headache....you're coming *with*? No, let's go further... here is fine... what is that house over there? Closer... flat tire?! I know I put air in it!" One woman's little fantasy, crushed by the fact that company is coming tomorrow and we fired the maid...

Oops, should be in the sleuthing thread. Sorry.

"Never trust anyone who doesn't laugh." - Maya Angelou
    Last edited by in2deep; 10-28-2009 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Mods - this is in the wrong thread! Move to sleuthing?

Does anyone rememver when the first commercial for Jason's season aired? I think it might have been like 3-4 weeks before the show started. That might give us an idea of when to expect some SC's
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

This was posted Nov 12/08

The first promotional commercial aired right before the CMA awards! Hope some one caught it! This is the place it should go I'm thinking, if not please some one move it!
    Nov 17th screencaps were posted from what looks like the commercials. Screencaps B13 ****spoilers**** Thread

ETA Two girls were identified at that point, so if we count B Gammel, we are ahead of schedule a couple of weeks

ETA2 There is a picture of Jason, published Nov. 20, which was thought to be in New Zealand at F3. Our schedule shows us Nov 20th at around the LCD. So were are close.
    Last edited by GuardianAngel; 10-28-2009 at 08:58 PM.

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Filming Schedule** SPOILERS**NO DISCUSSION

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3738463;
    Thanks, ryansmommy! This makes a ton of sense to me. Now let's see how in the world I'm gonna get out to the mansion tonight! irishheart, are you up for a stroll? You could wear a red scarf!

We could show up as part of the RC, as someone - SAFF? - suggested. Just act as though we are supposed to be there. Or we might show up with chainsaws and ask if any of their downed trees need to be removed. Dead wood, anyone?

I feel an attack of the pashmina coming on... "Oh, DH, I must take a drive to rid myself of this headache....you're coming *with*? No, let's go further... here is fine... what is that house over there? Closer... flat tire?! I know I put air in it!" One woman's little fantasy, crushed by the fact that company is coming tomorrow and we fired the maid...

Oops, should be in the sleuthing thread. Sorry.

"Never trust anyone who doesn't laugh." - Maya Angelou
    Well, the mansion is rented out for private parties, including weddings. Certainly a good friend may ask you to do a drive by for your opinion. Is there ample parking, surroundings, etc., etc., and even to take a snap shot or two.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3738533;

Nov 17th screencaps were posted from what looks like the commercials. Screencaps B13 ****spoilers**** Thread

ETA Two girls were identified at that point, so if we count B Gammel, we are ahead of schedule a couple of weeks

ETA2 There is a picture of Jason, published Nov. 20, which was thought to be in New Zealand at F3. Our schedule shows us Nov 20th at around the LCD. So were are close.
    I didn't notice 'that' Screencaps Only Thread. I was in the Screencaps Only Thread at the very top of the Spoilers Page which showed screencaps on Dec. 29th. I'm glad you posted what you found because that means we may get the first commercial in November instead of having to wait until the end of December. (:

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3738566;
    I didn't notice 'that' Screencaps Only Thread. I was in the Screencaps Only Thread at the very top of the Spoilers Page which showed screencaps on Dec. 29th. I'm glad you posted what you found because that means we may get the first commercial in November instead of having to wait until the end of December. (:
    I did the same thing sanlee....I kept looking because its kinda of confusing with all the threads mixed in there. I saw your post after I posted and hoped you were still around.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3738566;
    CMA is scheduled to air November 11th on ABC at 8:00 pm Eastern - two weeks from tonight! Hopefully, they will run a commercial then.

Per an interview with Jake, Laura Saltman posted today on Access Hollywood: 'Among the women competing, whom Jake calls, “The prettiest cast I have ever seen on the show,” are three single mothers.'

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3738591;
    CMA is scheduled to air November 11th on ABC at 8:00 pm Eastern - two weeks from tonight! Hopefully, they will run a commercial then.

Per an interview with Jake, Laura Saltman posted today on Access Hollywood: 'Among the women competing, whom Jake calls, “The prettiest cast I have ever seen on the show,” are three single mothers.'
    I wonder if she asked him how long he's been following the show?

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3738533;

Thanks for this info I will be dvring rhe CMA's hoping for a commercial to air!
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily