Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;3778392;
    The NYPost article posted above mentions a website... Fansofrealitytv.com (I think we can post that one) LOL

But the article says that FORT claims to have inside information about the affair... Hummm I don't recall anyone here saying that.
    What? No one here has claimed any such thing. Someone should let that writer get their facts straight!:nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3778384;
    The article mentioned a web site. What site is the writer talking about? I don't think we can post the link, but what is the name?
    Atem, I missed it--- what article?!?

ETA: Oops, sorry! Read further and found out. Yes, I did see it but also did not see a website

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3778426;

Also means, to me, anyway, we should expect to see at least one segment with a particularly unfavorable edit ...
    We've already seen from the clip on that citytv site that Jake gets super mad/aggravated with whatever to the point that he storms out of a PI and knocks down something and breaks it! lol I don't know if that would be called an unfavorable edit for Jake, but at least we get to see him in a different light.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;3778392;
    The NYPost article posted above mentions a website... Fansofrealitytv.com (I think we can post that one) LOL

But the article says that FORT claims to have inside information about the affair... Hummm I don't recall anyone here saying that.
    Bonbonlover, you made me actually laugh out loud !!
    When I read that I wondered if they were speaking of FORT, however, since I haven't heard any "insider information" about the affair, I assumed (I know that's dangerous) that it must have been another site.....

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3778420;
    I don't believe anyone on FORT has any inside information about the affair, so they must have made that up? lol
    Haha! I know! They grab at anything they can get to make their "story" for their article Their wording is so funny! lol!

Wasn't it Howard Stern that first mentioned the affair thingy because he got to listen/preview the first commercials? Someone heard Howard and reported back here, if I remember correctly.

Regarding difficult to work with, have we ever had a season where there wasn't anyone that was difficult to work with? I'm forcasting right now, next season of the Bach'ette, someone is very difficult to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3778432;
    We've already seen from the clip on that citytv site that Jake gets super mad/aggravated with whatever to the point that he storms out of a PI and knocks down something and breaks it! lol I don't know if that would be called an unfavorable edit for Jake, but at least we get to see him in a different light.
    LOL ...

I was thinking in terms of something far more below the belt ... metaphorically akin to a switch sound turning lights off, then on and, later, a volcano. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3778456;
    LOL ...

I was thinking in terms of something far more below the belt ... metaphorically akin to a switch sound turning lights off, then on and, later, a volcano. ;-)
    Ah okay, I gotcha!

Chase County native to compete for love on upcoming season of ‘The Bachelor’

Local fans of reality TV, as well as many other curious viewers, will be able to follow a familiar face during the 14th season of the hit television show “The Bachelor.”
    Elizabeth Kitt, known by southwest Nebraskans as Beth, recently competed against 24 other women for the affection of Jake Pavelka, a 31-year-old pilot from Dallas.
    Pavelka himself is no stranger to reality television, having competed for Jillian Harris’ heart on “The Bachelorette” last season. He was eliminated before the hometown dates episode of the show, much to the dismay of his many female followers.
    Recently, as ABC kicked off their promotion of the upcoming show set to begin on Monday, Jan. 4, Kitt was one of the main focuses of the ad campaign for the new season.
    In the promotional video, which is available online at ABC.com - The Bachelor - Home, Kitt is interviewed saying she needs to put her best foot forward to get his attention. She steals him away from the rest of her competitors for a quick game of catch with a football she took with her to the set.
    They are soon joined by the 24 other contestants for a friendly game of blondes versus brunettes.
    Publicists for Warner Bros. Television in Los Angeles, Calif., said interviews with the contestants are not allowed until after they are eliminated from the show. Once elimated or the season wraps, whichever comes first, Kitt has agreed to an in-depth interview with her hometown newspapers in Imperial and Wauneta.
    Kitt, 31, is a 1998 graduate of Chase County High School, and attended school until her sophomore year at Wauneta-Palisade. Now a nanny in L.A., she is the daughter of Kirby and Mary Kitt of Wauneta and Polly Rothwell of Minden. Kitt’s sister, Kristi McNair, lives in Imperial with her family, and brother, Kallan, lives in Grand Island with wife, Lindee.
    “The Bachelor” kicks off on Monday, Jan. 4, at 6 p.m. MT/7 p.m. CT on ABC.
    Chase County native to compete for love on upcoming season of ‘The Bachelor’