Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Sorry- somehow I was getting connected to something else - uuggh - yes - that one does mention FORT LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3778395;
    Sorry- somehow I was getting connected to something else - uuggh - yes - that one does mention FORT LOL
    We are famous because I see FORT mentioned in many articles! haha

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3777672;
    I am sorry to hear that accusation and even sorrier to acknowledge that there is no way that Vienna can at this time even try to defend herself from the accusation.

It kind of makes me sick It is one thing to have the attitude, "Be sure your sins will find you out," in this age of internet news, but on the other hand, what if someone isn't guilty of what is being bantered back and forth. Once it is thrown out there, regardless of innocence, the damage is done.
    I totally agree. Just like last season's BS ... all we really know is we don't know the entire story, other than there is someone out there with an ax to grind.

FORT Regular

Does Reality Steve any any scoop for us about this season??

Quote Originally Posted by parrierajr;3778402;
    Does Reality Steve any any scoop for us about this season??
    He hasn't posted anything. He didn't have much last season either.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;3778392;
    The NYPost article posted above mentions a website... Fansofrealitytv.com (I think we can post that one) LOL

But the article says that FORT claims to have inside information about the affair... Hummm I don't recall anyone here saying that.
    oh! I totally missed that, it wasn't in the quoted article, I read the link but missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;3778392;
    The NYPost article posted above mentions a website... Fansofrealitytv.com (I think we can post that one) LOL

But the article says that FORT claims to have inside information about the affair... Hummm I don't recall anyone here saying that.
    I don't believe anyone on FORT has any inside information about the affair, so they must have made that up? lol

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3778420;
    I don't believe anyone on FORT has any inside information about the affair, so they must have made that up? lol
    They're probably reporting on what we are speculating on.

"That confirmed what at least one fan Web site, fansofrealityTV.com, has been saying for several weeks -- that a male member of the show's production crew and one of the contestants had been romantically involved while "The Bachelor" was shooting last fall.

The site claims it has inside information about the affair."

So basically, all the article does is report our claims from FORT--and the rumor. It does not substantiate it nor give further proof or details.
    Last edited by KashatheDiva; 12-28-2009 at 04:38 PM.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3777985;
    SDL did report - way back when - that Jake was difficult to work with at times per his source - and this could well be an indication of that behavior also
    I'd say SDL's source saying difficult to work with is a good thing ... in that he is taking his Bachelor experience seriously and good for him!

Also means, to me, anyway, we should expect to see at least one segment with a particularly unfavorable edit ...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3778372;
    I don't know... I can think of a few rose ceremonies that were fairly dramatic. Hilliary's and DeAnna's complete meltdowns were not boring, and that guy Ryan on Meredith's season went outside, snorted, stomped around, and all but called the camera crew everything but decent because he didn't get a rose. The black girl on a few seasons back threw a memorable hissy outside, and then during Jen's season some guy fainted and pitched forward straight on his face while the other guys pretended like nothing happened. Finally, we had the RC where Fabrice rejected Jen during the RC and acted like he was attempting to let her down easily so that she wouldn't be hurt.
    ! Thanks for the walk down memory lane-- I'd forgotten about most of those! Other than last year I've never been really emotionally involved with the show so it's been easy for me to enjoy it in the moment and then move on quickly!