Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3778345;
    could be! It will be interesting to see how much of the "affair" we will actually see!

I also would not be terribly shocked if later we find out that the crew member is "re-hired" (meaning he was let go only for appearances) Or that his being let go was actually a paid leave!!
    I seriously doubt we will "see" much of anything, IF anything.
    Maybe the crew member was Jesse Fleiss and his job wouldn't be in jeopardy at all. Kind of hard to get mad at the boss's son.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3778346;
    I have a feeling that as much as we have heard about it,it will probably barely be mentioned let alone be seen.
    It's already been mentioned. Chris has been going on about it himself.

I would not be at all surprised that we are shown something about what happened - seeing as CH talks about it at a rose ceremony - but - I am not sure that they will actually divulge exactly what it was - and/or who - they may present it as 1 gal has already left because of an indescretion - take all the roses back and eliminate only 2 - which would leave 12 gals - but no matter how they do it - there will still be 12 left standing - but I do think that somehow we are going to see/hear about this - it is in the press release - has been shown on previews and CH is also open about it - so no doubt there at all
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3778355;
    It's already been mentioned. Chris has been going on about it himself.
    IA, and they released the voice over of the contestant saying that someone was having an affair with someone in the bachelor house and now this article that jlccaz provided.

I keep looking at our F15 to figure out who it would be!

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3778359;
    I would not be at all surprised that we are shown something about what happened - seeing as CH talks about it at a rose ceremony - but - I am not sure that they will actually divulge exactly what it was - and/or who - they may present it as 1 gal has already left because of an indescretion - take all the roses back and eliminate only 2 - which would leave 12 gals - but no matter how they do it - there will still be 12 left standing - but I do think that somehow we are going to see/hear about this - it is in the press release - has been shown on previews and CH is also open about it - so no doubt there at all
    Capegal - your scenario also makes sense, especially if it is not one of the girls who already has a rose. However TPTB decide to play this, they are going to hype it as "the most dramatic rose ceremony ever" and just maybe, it will be.

Keep in mind also that they may be hyping the non-safety because of getting a rose thing in another way as well - there are gals who don't get dates - and it could well be one of them - but the threat of not being safe just because one gets a rose is instilled in all of the gals - it may not necessarily be one of the gals on the group dates or 1n1's either............... just a thought
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by MissMilano;3778361;
    Capegal - your scenario also makes sense, especially if it is not one of the girls who already has a rose. However TPTB decide to play this, they are going to hype it as "the most dramatic rose ceremony ever" and just maybe,it will be.
    I've always wanted to see what one if those looked like! heh heh

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3778326;
    I am thinking a lot of this is dependent upon Jake's motivation for being the Bachelor. We know in retrospect that Jason petitioned hard and initially to be the Bachelor before he was on DeAnna's Bachelorette show which implies he simply wanted to be the Bachelor, and yet he has ended up in a love match.
    We also know that Jake pushed like the dickens to be the Bachelor. Why? Did he just want the experience of being the Bachelor? Was he ever really, really interested in the remote chance that he might find someone?
    If he was, then Gia is not a shoo-in because Gia's profile does not fit in with Jake's individual and family profile.

Now, if Jake simply wanted to be the Bachelor, and the producers knew it ( "What do you want out of the show, Jake? yada, yada), then they might have bargained with him for an F1 Gia for the entertainment value since it wouldn't matter to him anyway whether anything came of it.

Although he went in promoting the " I am going to find my fiancee," his interviews are much less promising at this point. He is sounding rather apathetic in his interviews concerning the outcome imo.
    I get the same feeling Bloomers. For some reason I don't interpret what he has said thus far as a guy who is in love with a fiance.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3778362;
    Keep in mind also that they may be hyping the non-safety because of getting a rose thing in another way as well - there are gals who don't get dates - and it could well be one of them - but the threat of not being safe just because one gets a rose is instilled in all of the gals - it may not necessarily be one of the gals on the group dates or 1n1's either............... just a thought
    Capegal, I agree-- they may say something akin to: Just because someone has a rose doesn't mean that they won't go home if this line is crossed again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3778363;
    I've always wanted to see what one if those looked like! heh heh
    After being promised it so often, I would too!!

ROFL - CH's twitter is funny - guess we better get a score card ready

The countdown begins. 1 Week til episode 1 of the Bachelor. How many pilot/flying references will there be during the arrivals?
    about 2 hours ago from web
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON