Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3778239;
    Nope! She is a tough woman to find!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3778241;
    No, not even her last name.
    Well, that speaks volumes, doesn't it?!?

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3778242;
    Well, that speaks volumes, doesn't it?!?
    It could be a good sign, yes! It'll be kinda nice if she doesn't have any Hollywood history.

Has anyone got any ideas about where they'll stay in San Francisco? I remember early on someone was surmising from Chris' tweet pic that the hotel could be the Fairmont.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3778245;
    It could be a good sign, yes! It'll be kinda nice if she doesn't have any Hollywood history.
    I think it would be refreshing if Jake did pick her. If I'm right about the ring then it would fit in with Jake's church background-- hmmm, that will give me a new mission for tomorrow!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3778245;
    Sounds as though she has no Hollywood aspirations or I think we would have found that out.She sounds like an all around classy lady because we don't know much about her.

FORT Regular

ANother hidden gril to me is Ella. We have ONE SC of her at Sea World with J and son at episode 5. That is very far (ep 5) for not seeing her anywhere else???

Quote Originally Posted by parrierajr;3778256;
    ANother hidden gril to me is Ella. We have ONE SC of her at Sea World with J and son at episode 5. That is very far (ep 5) for not seeing her anywhere else???
    The Sea World date is Ep3.
    And she was only gone for filming "about a month", so while she may be hidden for now, she goes home about halfway through..
    We originally speculated she was cut at 6/4, but now it seems like it may be at 9/6.

FORT Regular

So what is the big deal about Ashleigh?? I don't really think she is that pretty, other girls are prettier...and we are really only basing judgement on looks since we haven't gotten any episodes yet right? She doesn't have the million dollar smile that most of the Bachelor/ette stars from this show have...

FORT Regular

Ok so I found this kind of interesting. So everyone is saying how this season has a notable amount of pageant girls, models, actors. It is interesting how they never put Actor as anyone's occupation. The only contestant I can think of is Shayne lamas, and that was because she was semi famous. I'm pretty sure that some of these girls who have entertainment based occupations, are also actors. Usually it all goes together with acting as the ultimate goal, especially with modeling. I am an actor, so I know from experience. Obviously the show tries to hide who is an actor so it doesn't seem like they are acting to like the girl/guy, or are plants...but I mean just because you're an actor doesn't mean you don't want love or to get married, your job doesn't define you. You can genuinely be both...

But obviously they put people on the show as plants or fillers. But remember on Jason's season how there were 2 very pretty blondes who were 23, Emily Calhoun and Shelby Callas. Neither had entertainment careers specifically at the time, but through some research on facebook I have found that both have since moved to La. Emily in particular, has an imdb and takes classes at UCB a well known improv studio in La. Just thought that was interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by kcc112;3778259;
    So what is the big deal about Ashleigh?? I don't really think she is that pretty, other girls are prettier...and we are really only basing judgement on looks since we haven't gotten any episodes yet right? She doesn't have the million dollar smile that most of the Bachelor/ette stars from this show have...
    Well she seems pretty cool from just pictures alone. I wouldn't count her out because she isn't one of the prettiest ladies there. Sometimes those girls are the prettiest on the inside.

I cannot wait to see what their personalities will be like apart from their looks....