Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

  1. #4891
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    962

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3778193;
    I don't think the burning of the rose has anything to do with the second RC where a line is crossed. JMO. It looks as though the burning of the rose occurs on a camping date maybe? Or another date.

    Libbybell, it seems like all of this crossing the line stuff happens before the rose ceremony. So if Jake does take back a rose from one of the ladies, he will have to decide whether he wants to give her the rose again, or let her go. In the end, he will still end up with 12 ladies as usual.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3778196;
    That's just it! When the RC is over, there is supposed to be 12 girls; therefore, even if Jake (or Chris) "takes back" an earlier pre-given group rose, they are still going to have to give out another one to make the number equal to the designated 12. It just means that the scarlet woman will be out, and someone who had not been in the field of vision will move up and get that rose so that the number still remains 12.
    I see what you are saying now... it will be interesting to see how it all pans out.

  2. #4892
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3778196;
    That's just it! When the RC is over, there is supposed to be 12 girls; therefore, even if Jake (or Chris) "takes back" an earlier pre-given group rose, they are still going to have to give out another one to make the number equal to the designated 12. It just means that the scarlet woman will be out, and someone who had not been in the field of vision will move up and get that rose so that the number still remains 12.
    Bloomers, you put it much better than me, but that looks to be what happens. If that is the case, then they have to let the audience know who it is that had the so called affair. I wonder who it will end up being. I seriously doubt that it is between two of the ladies in the house.

  3. #4893
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    962

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3778199;
    Bloomers, you put it much better than me, but that looks to be what happens. If that is the case, then they have to let the audience know who it is that had the so called affair. I wonder who it will end up being. I seriously doubt that it is between two of the ladies in the house.
    Man oh man-- talk about embarrasing! Wes felt like he got the shaft in editing-- but, I can't imagine what this lady will feel like!

  4. #4894
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by muslady;3778194;
    Me too! She's gorgeous and appears to be his type. I keep hoping she is the surprise 15th lady.
    I think she will be our surprise too. I think she is really pretty


    I went back and looked at the bathtub s/cap of Jillian and Reid, and I'm begining to think Gia will be F3.

    Does anyone remember who else had the rose petals bathtub scene and how they placed?


    ETA sanlee, thanks for your thoughts.

  5. #4895
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3778201;
    Man oh man-- talk about embarrasing! Wes felt like he got the shaft in editing-- but, I can't imagine what this lady will feel like!
    Someone mentioned that this sort of thing has happened before between a contestant and a crew member, but they did not let it be known to us. I wonder why they decided to make it known this season?

  6. #4896
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3778199;
    Bloomers, you put it much better than me, but that looks to be what happens. If that is the case, then they have to let the audience know who it is that had the so called affair. I wonder who it will end up being. I seriously doubt that it is between two of the ladies in the house.
    I think if it was between two girls, the wording of it would be totally different. Instead of 'she's having an affair' it would be 'they're having an affair'. It seems like only one girl is at fault.

    If the one with the affair is sent home at that second RC, then it has to be Rozlyn, Christina, Valishia, or the 15th girl we can't figure out yet. All the rest have been ID'd past this RC, and I'm assuming it's not Elizabeth as it sounds like she's the one talking about it in the promo.

  7. #4897
    FORT Fogey Bet2Win's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,848

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3778202;
    I think she will be our surprise too. I think she is really pretty


    I went back and looked at the bathtub s/cap of Jillian and Reid, and I'm begining to think Gia will be F3.

    Does anyone remember who else had the rose petals bathtub scene and how they placed?


    ETA sanlee, thanks for your thoughts.

    Molly had rose petals in the bathtub scene ... didn't we conclude that Reid's flowers were orchids, and not roses?

  8. #4898
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3778204;
    I think if it was between two girls, the wording of it would be totally different. Instead of 'she's having an affair' it would be 'they're having an affair'. It seems like only one girl is at fault.

    If the one with the affair is sent home at that second RC, then it has to be Rozlyn, Christina, Valishia, or the 15th girl we can't figure out yet. All the rest have been ID'd past this RC, and I'm assuming it's not Elizabeth as it sounds like she's the one talking about it in the promo.
    So two of the single moms are a possibility? lol

  9. #4899
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,780

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3778202;
    I think she will be our surprise too. I think she is really pretty


    I went back and looked at the bathtub s/cap of Jillian and Reid, and I'm begining to think Gia will be F3.

    Does anyone remember who else had the rose petals bathtub scene and how they placed?
    The bathtub scene with roses which is very reminiscent of F3 Reid, coupled with that screencap of a sad-faced Jake hugging a long, thick-haired girl makes me think F3 as well. At least that is what I thought as soon as I saw those pics of Gia's hair which appeared much lighter than the Meet and Greet.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

  10. #4900
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    962

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3778203;
    Someone mentioned that this sort of thing has happened before between a contestant and a crew member, but they did not let it be known to us. I wonder why they decided to make it known this season?
    I think I remember reading that as well but, if you ask me that will just be humiliating for the lady! It will make her look like a sl*t in that she's already on a show to fast track a relationship and she can't even focus on the guy that she's there for?!? (Although, I realize that there must have been less competition for the crew worker! )

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.