Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3778184;
    Not sure who crosses the line, but it's possibly one of the girls who gets the rose on the group date.
    It's probably in the second episode, I may need to study the 15 girls to see if I can figure it out ahead of time ... would be fun to know for the first episode to see the interactions at the cocktail party.

I wonder why Sheila didn't get further, she's cute and a pilot. She lives about 5 miles from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3778185;
    Would Jake take back the rose if the girl involved in crossing the line was the one who he had given the group date rose to?
    In the episode description for episode 2 it mentions something about a rose not guaranteeing safety, so some people came up with the idea that it's possible that one of the girls who received a rose on the group date was involved with the crossing the line thing...so possibly their rose will be taken away, therefore meaning a rose does not guarantee safety.

Here is a piece from the description:

But in a new twist, a rose doesn't guarantee safety. After the rose ceremony---and after a line is crossed that shouldn't have been---12 women return to the mansion.
    Then, we see that clip of Chris and Jake in that citytv clip, where Chris talks about a line being crossed and how that is not acceptable. He seems to be talking to the ladies...so perhaps at that moment, Jake will take back a rose. We have no evidence of any of this...it's just speculation.
    Last edited by sanlee; 12-27-2009 at 11:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3778184;
    Not sure who crosses the line, but it's possibly one of the girls who gets the rose on the group date.
    IA sanlee, what I'd like to know is what CH says after he says someone crossed the line!

Do you think at this point, the rose is ashes and the guilty one is gone? If in fact someone had a fling with someone in the mansion, and the rose is burned because of it, I'm trying to figure out how they will deal with it. Do they confront her on camera? Is she sent packing without the others seeing her leave? or is the burning of the rose have nothing to do with the fling?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3778188;
    In the episode description for episode 2 it mentions something about a rose not guaranteeing safety, so some people came up with the idea that it's possible that one of the girls who received a rose on the group date was involved with the crossing the line thing...so possibly their rose will be taken away, therefore meaning a rose does not guarantee safety.

Here is a piece from the description:
    But in a new twist, a rose doesn't guarantee safety. After the rose ceremony---and after a line is crossed that shouldn't have been---12 women return to the mansion.

Sanlee, do we know how many ladies should be going back to the mansion? How many do they usually cut at the 2nd RC? Isn't it usually down to 12 at that point?

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3778190;

Sanlee, do we know how many ladies should be going back to the mansion? How many do they usually cut at the 2nd RC? Isn't it usually down to 12 at that point?
    It's the usual 12 ladies who stay, yup.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3778191;
    It's the usual 12 ladies who stay, yup.
    Hmmm.... they make it sound as if it may be less than what should be. Sounds to me like there might not be a consequence shown-- maybe just a warning issued?

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3778189;
    IA sanlee, what I'd like to know is what CH says after he says someone crossed the line!

Do you think at this point, the rose is ashes and the guilty one is gone? If in fact someone had a fling with someone in the mansion, and the rose is burned because of it, I'm trying to figure out how they will deal with it. Do they confront her on camera? Is she sent packing without the others seeing her leave? or is the burning of the rose have nothing to do with the fling?
    I don't think the burning of the rose has anything to do with the second RC where a line is crossed. JMO. It looks as though the burning of the rose occurs on a camping date maybe? Or another date.

Libbybell, it seems like all of this crossing the line stuff happens before the rose ceremony. So if Jake does take back a rose from one of the ladies, he will have to decide whether he wants to give her the rose again, or let her go. In the end, he will still end up with 12 ladies as usual.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3778187;
    It's probably in the second episode, I may need to study the 15 girls to see if I can figure it out ahead of time ... would be fun to know for the first episode to see the interactions at the cocktail party.

I wonder why Sheila didn't get further, she's cute and a pilot. She lives about 5 miles from me.

Me too! She's gorgeous and appears to be his type. I keep hoping she is the surprise 15th lady.
    ~In music one must think with the heart and feel with the brain.~ George Szell

Quote Originally Posted by muslady;3778194;
    Me too! She's gorgeous and appears to be his type. I keep hoping she is the surprise 15th lady.
    I would much rather Sheila stay past the first night than Ashley, so I am secretly hoping along with you!
    Last edited by sanlee; 12-27-2009 at 11:40 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3778190;

That's just it! When the RC is over, there is supposed to be 12 girls; therefore, even if Jake (or Chris) "takes back" an earlier pre-given group rose, they are still going to have to give out another one to make the number equal to the designated 12. It just means that the scarlet woman will be out, and someone who had not been in the field of vision will move up and get that rose so that the number still remains 12.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?