Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

I just had a thought, could Gia be the Reid bathtub edit? Did Reid's b/tub have petals?

I've noticed several other sites have lots of the girls last names but not hers. She is doing a great job of hiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3778091;
    I've noticed several other sites have lots of the girls last names but not hers. She is doing a great job of hiding.
    If you go over to Bachelor 14 Potential Contestants started on Dec 5th, way before the bio's came out and Bachelor, Master List, you will see all the names uncovered by our fellow Forters. Other sites just copy from us.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3778094;
    If you go over to Bachelor 14 Potential Contestants started on Dec 5th, way before the bio's came out and Bachelor, Master List, you will see all the names uncovered by our fellow Forters. Other sites just copy from us.
    I should have known. This site is the best!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3778118;
    Really, you don't remember Reid's bathtub scene?!? Yes, lots of petals... we were "denied" seeing the rest of the date! (which was probably a good thing! ) Although from what I've seen of Gia, her moral character is not the same as Reid's! (sorry, I just can't help myself!! )
    No I don't remember, I'm surprised I even remebered there was a bathtub scene with Reid! and I really didn't want to go looking for it! Shocking eh?

The more I see of Gia online, the more I shake my head, oh my goodness. I'm sure she is going to have to tell Jake exactly what kind of modelling she does. Besides, she's entering the The Miss Hawaiian Tropic Grand Finale which is January 21 and January 23, 2010 at the Pearl River Resort in Choctaw, Mississippi. We need to keep an eye out to see if Jake surfaces in the area during that week.

[mod edit]
    Can we go back to some line being crossed ... do we have any idea who that could be?
    Last edited by Critical; 12-28-2009 at 02:21 AM.

[mod edit] Jake has been and continues to do what the show wants him to do. This show is nothing but a way for fake drama and fake celebrity that for some reason is popular right now.

Actually, I don't see Jake better or worse than any of the past Bachelor/Bachelorettes. This show isn't worth me getting too caught up in anything the Bachelor or Bachelorette picks or does. It is fun to slueth and knowing a bit about who the Bachelor/Bachelorette really is like helps in the sluething.
    Last edited by Critical; 12-28-2009 at 02:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3778182;
    [mod edit]

Can we go back to some line being crossed ... do we have any idea who that could be?
    Not sure who crosses the line, but it's possibly one of the girls who gets the rose on the group date.
    Last edited by Critical; 12-28-2009 at 02:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3778184;
    Not sure who crosses the line, but it's possibly one of the girls who gets the rose on the group date.
    Would Jake take back the rose if the girl involved in crossing the line was the one who he had given the group date rose to?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3778168;
    No I don't remember, I'm surprised I even remebered there was a bathtub scene with Reid! and I really didn't want to go looking for it! Shocking eh?

The more I see of Gia online, the more I shake my head, oh my goodness. I'm sure she is going to have to tell Jake exactly what kind of modelling she does. Besides, she's entering the The Miss Hawaiian Tropic Grand Finale which is January 21 and January 23, 2010 at the Pearl River Resort in Choctaw, Mississippi. We need to keep an eye out to see if Jake surfaces in the area during that week.
    GA-- not shocking really-- very sweet and tender if you were a Reid fan.

Now that I went back to see, Jake's tub scene does bare a resemblence to Jillain's... it will be interesting to see how Gia is edited. (tried attaching some of Reid's bathtub pictures but couldn't... they are on the Bachelorette Screencap thread page 13-15. Jake's tub could have been filmed in the same tub!)