Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3777993;
    Is there a video somewhere of the Ashleigh plaid shirt? I'm trying to match up the earings from the M&G with the plaid shirt outfit but I can't get the M&G earings clear enough. I'm going along the same line as you Libby, I don't think its from the Jake plaid shirt event. It looks like she has the exact same eye shadow in both of those pics either meaning they are the same day, or it means nothing.

Also, what are they doing at the Montalvo? Do we know?

Ashleigh is standing there by herself, it looks like it might be a PI? and might be talking about someone she is jealous of? Just pure speculation on my part.
    I don't think Ashleigh wearing the plaid top/shirt/whatever it may be, has anything to do with the date where Jake is wearing the plaid shirt (when he throws the rose into the fire either). Because Jake is wearing the tie and shirt at the Montalvo place...looks like rose ceremony attire or a 1-on-1 date. Since it looks like Ashleigh's PI takes place at the Montalvo place, I'd say that she is doing a PI from a date there or a RC that takes place there. I don't know how it all fits, but Ashleigh's PI matches to the Montalvo place.

That's what I'm saying, Ashleigh's plaid is not the same date as Jakes plaid. I'm not convinced yet that she's wearing a plaid shirt at the Montalvo, that's all.

I know it can be used for concerts weddings etc, but do we know what exactly they are doing there? Is it just for a RC?

This is a RC - and with what CH is saying - I suspect that this may be the 9-6 RC possibly

But - what CH is saying could also be in regards to the 15/12 - but it is not at the mansion - about crossing lines - that is why I doubt it is that early - but later in the game

Last edited by Capegal; 12-27-2009 at 08:44 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3778004;
    That's what I'm saying, Ashleigh's plaid is not the same date as Jakes plaid. I'm not convinced yet that she's wearing a plaid shirt at the Montalvo, that's all.

I know it can be used for concerts weddings etc, but do we know what exactly they are doing there? Is it just for a RC?
    A poster familiar with the Villa made a very short and sweet post.......... a concert.............. a ways back - could have been a good hint - or not
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3778000;
    I don't think Ashleigh wearing the plaid top/shirt/whatever it may be, has anything to do with the date where Jake is wearing the plaid shirt (when he throws the rose into the fire either). Because Jake is wearing the tie and shirt at the Montalvo place...looks like rose ceremony attire or a 1-on-1 date. Since it looks like Ashleigh's PI takes place at the Montalvo place, I'd say that she is doing a PI from a date there or a RC that takes place there. I don't know how it all fits, but Ashleigh's PI matches to the Montalvo place.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3778004;
    I think we are all on the same page-- Ashleigh's plaid outfit has nothing to do with Jake's plaid shirt. The event at Montalvo is upsetting for Jake AND Ashleigh-- we're just going to have to wait to see how it all fits in and plays out!

FORT Regular

Capegal, thanks for the feedback. Did the press release put these all together, if so, ok. I have driven all over CA that it just seems like an odd arrangement.

Paso Robles, Pismo, Carmel area maybe, then Montalvo for one episode, but that trip takes days if you have the dates along the way. I would assume if it is really correct that the RC has to be at Montalvo. But then it could be just a date, but there is supposed to be a rose cermony before SF if they go there with 6. The beach would have been perhaps two days before, camping, driving and a date, then driving again which is a good two hours.

Ashleigh's flannel looks like it could be silk or a similar material.
    Last edited by seniorgal; 12-27-2009 at 08:47 PM. Reason: adding to what I said for clarity

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3778006;
    This is a RC - and with what CH is saying - I suspect that this may be the 9-6 RC possibly

My first thought on this scene was that it was the 15/12 RC at the mansion and Chris is talking about the person who crossed the line...He says that certain lines cannot be crossed and unfortunately they were.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3778006;

This is the video where Chris is talking about "someone crossing the line"... I don't remember if he said anything else or if that was the extent of this scene.

ETA-- sanlee, just saw you said the same thing!

Quote Originally Posted by seniorgal;3778018;
    Capegal, thanks for the feedback. Did the press release put these all together, if so, ok. I have driven all over CA that it just seems like an odd arrangement.

Paso Robles, Pismo, Carmel area maybe, then Montalvo for one episode, but that trip takes days if you have the dates along the way. I would assume if it is really correct that the RC has to be at Montalvo. The beach would have been perhaps two days before, camping, driving and a date, then driving again which is a good two hours.

Ashleigh's flannel looks like it could be silk or a similar material.
    The press release describes a bunch of dates - and states that 2 gals will be at the Napa Valley Winery - which is north of San Fran.

The drive up the coast is over 3 days - 3 dates along the way and then on the 4th is the RC before going to San Fran.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3778022;
    This is the video where Chris is talking about "someone crossing the line"... I don't remember if he said anything else or if that was the extent of this scene.

ETA-- sanlee, just saw you said the same thing!
    Sorry - I edited - read up again LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON