Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3777960;

Also, who are the single moms? Ella, Rozlyn and ??
    Hi again nutty!

The single moms are:Ella,Rozlyn and Valisha.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3777783;
    IF it's 10/27, that would make this a date location, not a RC as the RC was on 10/28.

OR we have the schedule off by a day.

OR this isn't the Arts Center...Ashleigh can't have 2 dates in one week, right?
    Unless.... it has to do with Jake's comment from the date that he burned the rose and then in the PI stormed off saying "no one's going home tonight". Maybe he needed to throw another date in to make up his mind?

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3777978;
    From the information that we have -- it does look to be a match.

We can only see the top portion of her outfit-- could be more dressy than what we're thinking and can imagine. I believe that sometimes, given other information (in the form of the picture of Jake wearing plaid) our mind just normally makes the connection that they go together. It's one of the ways that make it easy for TPTB try to mislead us. :nono
    Maybe Ashleigh is wearing a plaid dress like this one:

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3777880;
    It's not a match, but Hearst Castle has similar stuff around the grounds.
    Montalvo is better match though.

The double stair case behind Ashleigh - with the grass in between - and the flower pot all match the Villa - so I would have to say NO to the Hearst Castle as the location for her to be
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by dhwirch;3777789;
    Earlier someone posted a thought that Jake burns the rose because he wants to keep both women - hence the "I am not sending anyone home tonight - this interview is over" comment.

If that is the case, maybe they did another 2-1 to get the numbers right.
    That tells me also that it may been in regards to being a 2n1 date situation - and seeing as this has not happened before as well - not letting either of the gals/guys go. There is a good chance that TPTB chose 2 gals that Jake really likes and he is not willing to cut either one - remember when Andy had his 2n1 on the air-craft carrier - he really didn't want to make that cut - was not happy with the idea that Tessa AND Paitton (sorry for mis-spelling) were both on that date - so could be a similar situation for Jake

SDL did report - way back when - that Jake was difficult to work with at times per his source - and this could well be an indication of that behavior also
    Last edited by Capegal; 12-27-2009 at 07:49 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by seniorgal;3777878;
    I am trying to piece the logic of the trip to SF. From the camping and beach pics, we go to SF, but I can not understand the the Montalvo (a date I presume), unless they all go to the City, and a date to Montalvo from there, which is a good hour drive. Where is everyone else during the date. I agree with the Montalvo location, but there could be any number of places that look like this with the strong spanish influence in the area, and the numerous estates that were land grants at one time.

Then a drive north at least an hour or more to wine country. SF has to be the place they all go with dates from there.

I have driven these roads and understand the time and traffic issues. How long are they in this area.
    They (9) leave from LA - up the coast to San Fran - there are 3 dates along the way - and a RC - because only 6 go to San Fran - and from there - there are 3 dates centering around the San Fran area - including the one up to Napa Valley - one involving the Beach Chalet - and one involving an intimate dinner for 2 at Coit Tower - then the RC for the 6/4 cut and off to HTD's.

When there is a date going on - the non-date gals just hang out basically - in a hotel or private home - where-every they are staying - just like always.

There is a RC about every 4 days until the F4.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Is there a video somewhere of the Ashleigh plaid shirt? I'm trying to match up the earings from the M&G with the plaid shirt outfit but I can't get the M&G earings clear enough. I'm going along the same line as you Libby, I don't think its from the Jake plaid shirt event. It looks like she has the exact same eye shadow in both of those pics either meaning they are the same day, or it means nothing.

Also, what are they doing at the Montalvo? Do we know?

Ashleigh is standing there by herself, it looks like it might be a PI? and might be talking about someone she is jealous of? Just pure speculation on my part.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3777983;
    Maybe Ashleigh is wearing a plaid dress like this one:

.... could be! Sometimes we see the easiest thing for our mind to picture-- I usually think of a flannel shirt when I see plaid and a plaid formal is a bit unusual I'll admit, but until we see the rest of the outfit we probably won't know for sure!

Gotta keep in mind too that there have been times where the press releases have been WRONG and/or misleading - and this may be the case regarding the 2n1 date situation - regarding the report that 2 gals go to the Castello Di Amorosa winery in Napa - that could be a error in the press release (because it would put it in the 5th episode)

BUT - if Jake refused to let a 2n1 go in the 4th episode - they MAY be adding another in the 5th - just to be different LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3777993;
    Is there a video somewhere of the Ashleigh plaid shirt? I'm trying to match up the earings from the M&G with the plaid shirt outfit but I can't get the M&G earings clear enough. I'm going along the same line as you Libby, I don't think its from the Jake plaid shirt event. It looks like she has the exact same eye shadow in both of those pics either meaning they are the same day, or it means nothing.

Also, what are they doing at the Montalvo? Do we know?

Ashleigh is standing there by herself, it looks like it might be a PI? and might be talking about someone she is jealous of? Just pure speculation on my part.
    Why are you trying to match the earings to the M&G stuff?!?

Jake and the plaid shirt is not from the same date - 2 different things - the VIlla has shots of him there - in a shirt and tie/suit jacket in hand - and they (camping/Villa) are quite a long distance apart as well

The Villa can be used as a concert venue..... - weddings - meetings - what ever one wants

Dreamer has the video - in slo mo at J.U.

And - yes - the Villa Montalvo COULD be used for a RC as well - it is a possibility - and that SC of Ashleigh COULD be her swan song PI as well
    Last edited by Capegal; 12-27-2009 at 08:21 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON