Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;3777893;
    I am also looking forward to the 4th but only because I like to see all of FORT sleuthing pan out. I enjoy all the analysis and reviewing screencaps... but then when I see a video of Jake ... Gosh I don't know if I can stomach him. his mannerisms and swaying of the head as he laughs at just about every sentence has already gotten old... God please give me strength!
    I don't think I'd watch the show if it wasn't for FORT...it's like I watch the show and log onto hash out the real reality of it all.
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

Quote Originally Posted by holly1959;3777894;
    I don't think I'd watch the show if it wasn't for FORT...it's like I watch the show and log onto hash out the real reality of it all.
    I'd watch it but it wouldn't be as fun without FORT.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3777784;
    Nope, she can't. And she is definately on the beach date.
    In Matt's, DeAnna's, Jason's, and Jillian's season the 4th episode format is exactly the same: one group date, one single date ( has always been one of the F4) and the 2-1 date.

The clues for Jake's season look like he has a relatively successful group date (beach date). However, from here the clues indicate that things go wrong.
    We aren't told that he has the normal 2-1, but from the citytv clip, we hear him get very upset and declare that the "interview is over" and he is "not letting anyone go," which definitely sounds like a 2-1 rather than a 1-1. While there is not typically an interview on a 1-1 date, there is an individual interview with each of the 2 contenders on the date.
    He also burns the rose in the time frame of this date indicating that no one gets the rose for the date.

I am thinking that was supposed to be the 2-1 for the season, and for whatever reason, he refused to reject one of the girls.

If so, the producers - either because they like the drama associated with the 2-1 rejection, or because they need a way to cut down the numbers - possibly rescheduled it for the next episode.

The crying screencap and ostensibly single date with Ashley is also quite puzzling when viewed by itself and also in conjuction with the other 4 seasons under the new editors.

This single date during the 4th episode has always been one of the F4 dates: Amanda F3, Jesse (originally intended to be F3) F1, Molly F2, Kiptyn F2.

Because the screencaps of Ashleigh strongly appear to suggest physical attraction, I would not have been surprised for her to have had this single date and for her to have been the F2.
    From the crying, the limo scene, and the dejected look of Jake in the courtyard, it appears that Ashleigh is not the F2 but is maybe the "rose or go" that always goes but that typically happens in episode 2 or at the latest 3.

If, by chance, this scenario is what happened, then Episode 5 will be thrown off as well.
    Here's the problem with this season....

They want to do the single mom bit like Stephanie again, but like Stephanie, we know that Ella only makes it to Ep5.
    Usually, of those two single dates in Ep.3 one is taken by one of the F4s, and the other is a "rose or go" humiliation type date.
    Ella takes one.
    If the "rose or go" takes the other, F1, F2, F3 (Ali had hers) all have to have a date during Ep.5
    Otherwise, one of the F4 has the Bungee date (ala Ed and the repelling date).
    If so, Ashleigh may become the "rose or go" humiliation date during the 4th episode.

5th episode has 2 one on ones and a 2-1. The 2 single dates have to go to the remaining F4s.

Now, one other thing... is it at all possible that the blonde that we have been calling Ashley at the beach is someone else?
    The other thing I can think of is incredibly cruel but like this show: Ashleigh gets the rose from the beach date which gives her the next 1-1 date in which she is cut.
    Last edited by Bloomers; 12-27-2009 at 03:25 PM.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3777915;

Now, one other thing... is it at all possible that the blonde that we have been calling Ashley at the beach is someone else?
    The other thing I can think of is incredibly cruel but like this show: Ashleigh gets the rose from the beach date which gives her the next 1-1 date in which she is cut.
    Ashleigh is definately on the beach group date because you can see her face perfectly.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3777917;
    Ashleigh is definately on the beach group date because you can see her face perfectly.
    Are we sure, then, that picture of Ashleigh crying is from the 4th episode?

If we are positive that it is, then are we sure that the crying picture of Ashleigh is connected with a date ( the limo)? Could this possibly be alone time outside before the RC?

Otherwise, she gets back to back dates in the same episode with what appears to be devestating end results.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3777918;
    Are we sure, then, that picture of Ashleigh crying is from the 4th episode?

If we are positive that it is, then are we sure that the crying picture of Ashleigh is connected with a date ( the limo)? Could this possibly be alone time outside before the RC?

Otherwise, she gets back to back dates in the same episode with what appears to be devestating end results.
    We were speculating last night what this screencap could be from. Some people mentioned that perhaps the Montalvo Arts Center is the location of a RC and Ashleigh is crying in a PI after the rose ceremony or during it?

I doubt that she gets two dates in one episode, so maybe this crying pic is not from the same episode as the beach group date? I don't know much about what happens each week and where the rose ceremonies are held so I can't really help out with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3775237;
    Me thinks it is just plain ole promo stuff - they did some in/around Dallas - and not anything more than that.
    I read somewhere that Jake owns a house right outside of Dallas. This might be old news since I am waaayyy back there trying to catch up a little bit on reading posts.

[QUOTE=Bonbonlover;3777893;]I am also looking forward to the 4th but only because I like to see all of FORT sleuthing pan out. I enjoy all the analysis and reviewing screencaps... but then when I see a video of Jake ... Gosh I don't know if I can stomach him. his mannerisms and swaying of the head as he laughs at just about every sentence has already gotten old... God please give me strength

I say amen to all of this!!!! I feel the same way.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Regarding Ashleigh in the checkered shirt s/cap. I don't think she's really crying, I think she has a serious look of concern. If she were crying, you would see teary eyes or at least smudges from the tears. You can see the shirt is either unbuttoned very low or not at all as if she just put the shirt on without buttoning it up. Her earings definately do not go with that type of casual shirt and has eye make up on that looks more like evening wear.

Do we know how many went on the camping date? Perhaps they all got shirts? I think we need more s/caps.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3777929;
    Regarding Ashleigh in the checkered shirt s/cap. I don't think she's really crying, I think she has a serious look of concern. If she were crying, you would see teary eyes or at least smudges from the tears. You can see the shirt is either unbuttoned very low or not at all as if she just put the shirt on without buttoning it up. Her earings definately do not go with that type of casual shirt and has eye make up on that looks more like evening wear.

Do we know how many went on the camping date? Perhaps they all got shirts? I think we need more s/caps.
    I don't know GA, to me her cheek looks wet from tears?