Page 48 of 1269 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152535455565758981485481048 ... LastLast
Results 471 to 480 of 12685

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

  1. #471
    FORT Fogey MiniDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,320

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3737783;
    I imagine we are talking private jet, not a helicopter, considering the wind.

    Could this possibly be the Cinderella Date?
    I agree, they probably flew by private jet. What is a Cinderella Date? Is this where Jake would have selected one of the girls for a luxury day trip somewhere? I envision a double massage date out on the veranda with champagne (with woodburning fireplaces!)

    Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3737797;
    MiniDiva your sleuthing amazes me! This sounds to me like one of those last 1on1 dates for someone who has had little 1on1 time so far. It seems a little involved for a 2on1 which have been a bit simpler as memory serves me.
    Thanks eowenc! It is called google maps and travelocity! Plus I have lived in Monterey so I am familiar with the area! Not much sleuthing on my part!

  2. #472
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3737830;
    I agree, they probably flew by private jet. What is a Cinderella Date? Is this where Jake would have selected one of the girls for a luxury day trip somewhere? I envision a double massage date out on the veranda with champagne (with woodburning fireplaces!)



    Thanks eowenc! It is called google maps and travelocity! Plus I have lived in Monterey so I am familiar with the area! Not much sleuthing on my part!
    Yes Diva. Jason's Cinderella date was with Natalie(?) where she wore the expensive necklace & they flew to Vegas...then she got de-blinged & crammed into the limo.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

  3. #473
    FORT Fogey ryansmommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    976

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3737858;
    Yes Diva. Jason's Cinderella date was with Natalie(?) where she wore the expensive necklace & they flew to Vegas...then she got de-blinged & crammed into the limo.
    Matt's Cinderella date was with Holly, receiving the red carpet treatment at a film premier and hotel penthouse bubble bath.

    DeAnna's Cinderella date, with Richard, involved rooftop dining and a carriage ride until disrupted when DeAnna decided not to give him the rose.

    Did Jillian have a Cinderella date?

  4. #474
    Gone Fishin' eowenc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,243

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3737960 View Post
    Matt's Cinderella date was with Holly, receiving the red carpet treatment at a film premier and hotel penthouse bubble bath.

    DeAnna's Cinderella date, with Richard, involved rooftop dining and a carriage ride until disrupted when DeAnna decided not to give him the rose.

    Did Jillian have a Cinderella date?
    Would you consider Wes' date in the bank vault and all the jewelry Jill's. Or maybe Jillian considered her glacier date with Jessie as her Cinderella date!
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

    Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

  5. #475
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    I don't think Jillian did anything I would consider a Cinderfella date. Sasha got the sports car..then the city bus; similar to how Richard got the horse & carriage..then the cab.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

  6. #476
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3737970;
    I don't think Jillian did anything I would consider a Cinderfella date. Sasha got the sports car..then the city bus; similar to how Richard got the horse & carriage..then the cab.
    I agree. I don't think there was something similar.

  7. #477
    FORT Fanatic barbell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    562

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Also in Big Sur...Nepenthe restaurant and Post Ranch Inn that might be worth taking a look at.

  8. #478
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3737981;
    I agree. I don't think there was something similar.
    Kinda sorta the bank vault with Wes - with the jewels
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  9. #479
    Patience pays off. Irish Hart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Crazy California
    Posts
    299

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3737725;
    I2D, do you think it's too far from Big Sur to the mansion for a day trip? It sounds like it would be unless they choppered in (when have we ever known TB to do that?). I'm so glad that y'all know about CA & CA traffic & travel times.
    I live off Kanan Road. The same street the mansion is on. We are 200 mi from Hearst Castle and that's a long day trip (3 1/2 hours ea way). Another 70 miles of winding roads and you are in Big Sur (2 hours). To do both comfortably I'd do one way travel.

    So if they flew to Monterey, they could do Big Sur and Hearst Castle in a day and drive back and even have time to stop in Santa Barbara for dinner. Driving up the coast and flying back is reasonable as well.

    There are also quite a few wineries (like Jesse's) in Carmel, which is south of Monterey, and many more near the castle and San Louis Obispo County. The Post Ranch Inn in Big Sur is also a great place-http://www.postranchinn.com/

    I don't know what the time limitations are so I'm just adding what I know.
    Plus I don't know what the tweet said that was specific.
    -------------------------------------------
    Que sera sera .....whatever will be will be...

  10. #480
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Hart;3738025;
    I live off Kanan Road. The same street the mansion is on. We are 200 mi from Hearst Castle and that's a long day trip (3 1/2 hours ea way). Another 70 miles of winding roads and you are in Big Sur (2 hours). To do both comfortably I'd do one way travel.

    So if they flew to Monterey, they could do Big Sur and Hearst Castle in a day and drive back and even have time to stop in Santa Barbara for dinner. Driving up the coast and flying back is reasonable as well.

    There are also quite a few wineries (like Jesse's) in Carmel, which is south of Monterey, and many more near the castle and San Louis Obispo County. The Post Ranch Inn in Big Sur is also a great place-http://www.postranchinn.com/

    I don't know what the time limitations are so I'm just adding what I know.
    Plus I don't know what the tweet said that was specific.
    Also makes one wonder if this could be a special 'fly' date - with Jake at the wheel/helm - what ever it is called LOL - one of the fly away to someplace special - like the Vegas date of Jason and Natalie - rose or go type.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.