Page 46 of 1269 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556961465461046 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3737502;
    OK - SAFF - now ya gotta find out what part of Cali the limo company is in LOL

They could have choppered it up the coast - driven - flown by plane - lots of options here
    HA!! You're so funny. I couldn't find the limo during Deanna's season & we had SCs. There's a gagillion (literally) transporation services. I can't find a reference to any particular one in the girl's previous tweets (I actually have a hard time understanding most of her tweets). There are some really cool limos there & some horse & carriages.

I don't see a zip line, so maybe we won't have to watch another one of those. Other things to do:

horseback riding on the beach (of course)
    hiking
    Nude beaches "first time ever on the Bachelor"
    Point Sur lighthouse looks like a cool place for dinner...if you can get there.

“When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3737518;
    HA!! You're so funny. I couldn't find the limo during Deanna's season & we had SCs. There's a gagillion (literally) transporation services. I can't find a reference to any particular one in the girl's previous tweets (I actually have a hard time understanding most of her tweets). There are some really cool limos there & some horse & carriages.

I don't see a zip line, so maybe we won't have to watch another one of those. Other things to do:

horseback riding on the beach (of course)
    hiking
    Nude beaches "first time ever on the Bachelor"
    Point Sur lighthouse looks like a cool place for dinner...if you can get there.

OMgosh - that is a georgous photo SAFFRON - what an absolutely beautiful area that is.........oo and don't forget kayaking - and hot springs too LOL - thank good ness no zip-lines - they need new and different adventures

Great job girl
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

OK, I'm going to be really snarky for a second, sooo

from twitter:

Driving through beautiful big sur and saw signs for boar crossing haha
    7 minutes ago from txt

I was wondering if she meant bore & saw a sign for The Bachelor filming. Sorry...I know, I'm just trying to be funny, I think I'm finding Jake a little more interesting than I thought he would be.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3737551;
    OK, I'm going to be really snarky for a second, sooo

from twitter:

Driving through beautiful big sur and saw signs for boar crossing haha
    7 minutes ago from txt

I was wondering if she meant bore & saw a sign for The Bachelor filming. Sorry...I know, I'm just trying to be funny, I think I'm finding Jake a little more interesting than I thought he would be.
    Funny - funny SAFFRON - (wild boar are nothing to tangle with tho - bad bad news - nasty characters)
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3737558;
    Funny - funny SAFFRON - (wild boar are nothing to tangle with tho - bad bad news - nasty characters)
    I'd rather run up on a bear than a wild boar. Usually the bear will run away..the boar just has a crappy attitude...like our water moccassins.

I've looked for more photos of the lighthouse. The inside of the lighthouse looks pretty shabby, so if they were going to dine in there, they would really have to pretty it up. If it's windy & cool in Big Sur right now, everyone would probably be freezing because of the bluff. Maybe a day trip then back to the hotel or inn for a hot tub or hot spring.

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3736885;
    We forgot to say , Peppermom!

Every little bit helps. I do hope there isn't the "Make You as Perfect as Me" date with Jake's bro for the F2. Could get pretty Stepford
    Thanks for the welcome! I think the whole family seems a little Stepford!

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3737514;
    With a northern storm system moving down the coast, it may be quite chilly in the Big Sur area today. It is in SoCal, anyway. Big Sur is on the coast below Carmel (remember the Jesse hometown date?) Gorgeous trees and seascapes, though very rural.
    It is beautiful weather up here today (northern California) and not a cloud in the sky, although talking fall weather --- a breezy and chilly --- sweater weather. I am certain the same at Big Sur, but 10-ish degrees cooler.

Definitely hot tub weather.
    Last edited by ryansmommy; 10-27-2009 at 06:20 PM.

The current temp at Big Sur is clear & 55 degrees F with an 18 MPH wind. That's pretty brisk. I guess we can cross out the nude beach for today...you know with shrinkage & all.
    Last edited by SaffronSunrise; 10-27-2009 at 06:36 PM. Reason: typo

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3737507;
    Should still be 9 with possible RC tomorrow night

IN2DEEP - keep your eyes on the mansion tomorrow night - there may be a RC LRSC may have to be called into service - again which of course it would absolutely LOVE
    C'mon,Capegal! Don't encourage LRSC! You know how she gets! She's already a bit miffed at me for not high-tailin' it up to the Big Sur Lighthouse - dinner at Rocky Point Restaurant, of course: Rocky Point Restaurant

We will figure out a way to get out to the mansion tomorrow evening. DH is feeling mostly better. Good for him, bad for sleuthing.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3737589;
    The current temp at Big Sur is clear & 55 degrees F with an 18 MPH wind. That's pretty brisk. I guess we can cross out the nude beach for today...you know with shrinkage & all.
    Did someone say "light switch"?

I was able to figure out that the Limo twitter was from Monterey area. So Jake and the girls were probably flown to Monterey airport or heliport where they were met by the limo before driving to Big Sur. I have driven the coastline to Big Sur in a regular car and it can be a bit scary -- can't imagine driving in a stretch limo down the winding cliff side road! I am sure the limo is well stocked with booze for the ride.

Sounds like a one-day shoot with the scenic views in mind. Possibly dining on a scenic veranda, picnic on the cliffs or rocky beach, visit to the spa? All seems like a 2 on 1 date rather than a group date. I wonder if someone got the boot from Big Sur today?