Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

The girl in the hottub looks like either Tenley or Corrie. The hair looks to dark and isn't long enough to be Gia

Merry Christmas Eve and or Happy Holidays Everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Girl in bathtub looks like Gia to me ... have seen several pictures of her when her hair looks light, and others looking darker.

Speaking of Gia, is she not a favorite because of her Maxim shoot? Apparently she was a ballet dancer, and had to give it up due to an injury.

Anywho, I always feel for the underdog, so I will be playing devil's advocate and pointing out the nice things about Gia once it starts to air ... unless there aren't any.

Can't wait for the preview caps!

FORT Newbie

You guys are so much farther ahead then me. I cannot believe your trying to figure out the F3. I am still working on the 12. I guess I am a slow sluether. Does anyone have a good reason to keep any of these girls, Rozlyn, Vienna, Ashley, Kristin, Sheila and Tiana? I don't see anything of them...but I am having a hard time with a lot of looks being similar. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3776776;
    But, it was Jake that said that the show found women that would be great matches for him!
    Not ALL women found would be great matches - some are ringers for sure - ya know the ones that are cast for 'certain roles'.

It is still the situation that Jake doesn't know all about these gals - doesn't get to do any digging about them - like the sleuthers do - he may know some stats - but he sure doesn't know the stories behind them at the M&G

Also - as far as the public finding out/knowing about these gals - that is doubtful - unless one participates in boards such as this - folks don't know anything - we are very much in the minority in regards to what is known and what is not
    Last edited by Capegal; 12-24-2009 at 05:03 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3776793;
    That was my initial arguement as to it being Tenley and not Gia.Gia's hair would be way darker and the hair color just looks like it matches Tenley best. Then someone did a comparasin with Gia's hair and it looked very similiar.

I don't know what to think!

Maybe this will help compare colors with Jake and mystery hot tub gal. Remember lighting can be funny, but it seems the color matches better with Gia.

Gia also has a side piece highlighted in a similar area as mystery hot tub gal.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3776865;
    Maybe this will help compare colors with Jake and mystery hot tub gal. Remember lighting can be funny, but it seems the color matches better with Gia.

IA Kasha! No way can tub girl have really blonde hair because it would be much much lighter in the tub picture if that were the case.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3776865;

I agree.

The M&G pictures show that Ashleigh's hair is a lot lighter than Jake's; and Gia's hair is more in line with Jake's hair color. In the tub sc, Jake and mystery girl's hair seems to be close in coloring.

Here's another shot showing Gia's highlights. I think there is no other match but Gia. Sorry Ladies and Gents.

Note the mole on Gia's right upper outer arm--we might need this for later folks!

here is Tenley for those posts below mine I thought I would add it here vs. post all these scs again.
    Last edited by KashatheDiva; 12-24-2009 at 05:48 PM.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3776868;
    I agree.

The M&G pictures show that Ashleigh's hair is a lot lighter than Jake's; and Gia's hair is more in line with Jake's hair color. In the tub sc, Jake and mystery girl's hair seems to be close in coloring.
    yes, but what about Tenley's? Her hair color is similar to Jake's. See post 90 in sleuthing the final 15
    Last edited by RomanticHaze; 12-24-2009 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze;3776870;
    yes, but what about Tenley's? Her hair color is similar to Jake's.
    Yes we need to compare Tenley's hair to both Gia's and mystery girl in the tub.